Jump to content
IDilemma

Chinese EFT Community Collective Statement

Recommended Posts

IDilemma
Posted (edited)

To Battlestates gaming(EFT operation team):
Regarding of the unequal treatment to Asian player and the deteriorating environment on Asian severs.We,on behalf of Chinese EFT communities,declare that:

1.Currently,the EFT operation team is region blocking Asia,while in any other area there is no limitation on logging into other servers.This measure is a direct infringement to the interest and personality of all lawful players in Asian.According to The International Convention on Human Rights,this is Racial Discrimination of inequality.It is also against the product description of EFT Europe version,which is said"can be launched anywhere".

2.The planned ban on vpns will cause almost all Chinese Players who purchased the game not able to log in.For the reason that every Chinese player needs to launch the game with a gaming VPN to get over the Great Fire Wall.

3.Currently,the lag limitation is restricting all Chinese players in Asian or Siberian Servers,while the number of servers are not sufficient in these regions.Which keeps all Asian players queuing for 10min+ until we can enter a room.Sometimes the waiting time is even nearly an hour.This is simply ZEROING the user experience of the entire game.

We SOLEMNLY demand:

1. A PUBLIC APOLOGY to ALL Asian EFT players from Battlestate Games official social medias.

2.Remove the Region block on Asia,or BLOCK ANY REGIONS on THIS PLANET to make it EQUAL.

3.Regarding to the racial discrimination on Asians and extremely bad gaming experience on Asian Servers.A REFUND CHANNEL should be opened for ALL ASIAN CUSTOMERS.COMPENSATION should also be made to other Asian players who would not refund their product.

4.ADD SERVERS in Asia.To meet the basic demand of player in this region.And to keep the queuing time of AS servers EQUAL to average time of other servers.

 

Please note this letter will also be sent to Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China and Ministry of Culture of the People's Republic of China.Your choice of solution to this problem may affect the future of EFT in THIS ENTIRE CONTINENT.

 

If you have any question on us Chinese player, hackers and RMT Chain in China.You are welcomed to leave a comment below.Mostly us Chinese players discuss games in different social media from any other places in the world,so there may be some misunderstanding,we are glad to make it clear for all of us.

We NEVER deny there are SOME players in China who ignore the LICENSE AGREEMENT and GAME RULE.But they can NEVER represent the entire EFT community in this Country and this is NEVER a reason for Racial Discrimination.

Edited by IDilemma
  • Thanks 2
  • Cold 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LenzOA

dont cheat, problem solved.

 

i play on asia servers and it is a disgusting shi.tshow. you guys brought this on yourself. sorry for the legit players who get caught inbetween.

  • Like 7
  • Cold 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
754407415

Please do not ignore the rights of normal Asian players! There are too many plug-ins. Please consider whether there are problems with the new mechanism. After all, the TTV anchor does not represent the demands of all players

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IDilemma
Just now, yx_eft said:

如果你们只能通过锁区解决外挂问题,请开放退款通道,我们不需要一款无视正常中国玩家的游戏。如果你们不愿退款,请采用其他方式搞定外挂问题。

不发英文是因为我上个帖子已经声明:将从此使用中文发贴及反馈,这是使用人数最多的语言,中国玩家也是最不应该被无视的群体。

当然,如果有人愿意,可以将这段话翻译成英文。

I'll translate this for you but please use English next time cuz this is English speaking forum.

我会帮你翻译成中文,但请入乡随俗,因为这是英语论坛。

 

 

If the only solution to hacking is region block, please open the refund channel, we do not need a game that ignores legit Chinese players. If you are unwilling to refund, please use other methods to solve the hacking problem.

I dont use English because my last post has stated that I will post and feedback in Chinese from now on. This is the language with the largest number of users, and Chinese players are also the least to be ignored.

Of course, if someone wants, you can translate my words into English.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LenzOA
Just now, IDilemma said:

If the only solution to hacking is region block, please open the refund channel, we do not need a game that ignores legit Chinese players.

u dont want to play on an cinese only server if you play legit, trust me.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wolfdoo

I think the interests of Chinese players who don't cheat should be protected, and they should not be roughly deprived of the rights of the game. At present, the number of servers in Asia is obviously insufficient, and the matching time is very long.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IDilemma
3 minutes ago, snakehead404 said:

You're just sad bud

Well,there are no reason not to be sad for us to purchase a game which is nearly not available for us to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mathys27

I really hope they take the easy way and block the Asia player on Asia serveur so i can play the game again (i don't think they will refund anyone tho)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CCCP-Admiral

i bought the game on 2019.12, at that time , eft was a gerat game.

but now i cant even play this game.

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wuhouhuliyu

please do not ignore the rights of normal asian players!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IDilemma
Just now, James_HHH said:

亚洲服务器的合法参与者做错了什么? 

I'll translate this for you,but please use English next time,cuz this is an English speaking forum.

我会帮你翻译成英文,但请入乡随俗,因为这是英语论坛,谢谢!

 

 Have We lawful player in Asian servers done anything wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IDilemma
5 minutes ago, Dantely said:

在US*如果盗窃者是黑人 ,US* 吧他们的黑色朋友全部关到南方 不给进北方。(U Say  :you guys brought this on yourself)??你为什么不感到羞耻?

In US* if the thieves are black, US * bar their black friends are all locked in the South and not allowed to enter the north. (U Say  :you guys brought this on yourself)?? Why don't you feel ashamed?

多数外挂作者是其他国家的人这些事实你怎么不说?你懂什么?

Why don't you say that most of the plug-in authors are from other countries? What do you know?

 

请保持克制,翻译问题可以找我,这个机翻外国人确实看不懂。另外这个中文我也有点没看懂。

Please keep calm,contact me if you have any translating issues,both your English and Chinese are making people confused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kral

I thought playing EFT (or any non-certified game) was illegal in China? Or am I mistaken?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
l_c_2

Waiting for official reply. Lock Ping is acceptable, but make sure the server resources are sufficient.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James_HHH
Just now, l_c_2 said:

Waiting for official reply. Lock Ping is acceptable, but make sure the server resources are sufficient.

We have paid you money, I hope you can understand this....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IDilemma
1 minute ago, James_HHH said:

We have paid you money, I hope you can understand this....

Sorry but he is not an BSG staff so he didn’t get your money.But we really hope we can understand each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
l_c_2
7 minutes ago, Kral said:

I thought playing EFT (or any non-certified game) was illegal in China? Or am I mistaken?

To tell you a joke, the PUBG is still an uncertified game in China like u said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James_HHH
1 minute ago, IDilemma said:

Sorry but he is not an BSG staff so he didn’t get your money.But we really hope we can understand each other.

II told the EFT operation team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wolfdoo
5 minutes ago, Kral said:

I thought playing EFT (or any non-certified game) was illegal in China? Or am I mistaken?

I don't think it's illegal to play EFT in China, but there is no official agent for this game in China, so Chinese law can't crack down on cheaters and producers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James_HHH
3 minutes ago, l_c_2 said:

To tell you a joke, the PUBG is still an uncertified game in China like u said

Discrimination against people of color is also illegal in your area..... SO....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LenzOA
20 minutes ago, Dantely said:

在US*如果盗窃者是黑人 ,US* 吧他们的黑色朋友全部关到南方 不给进北方。(U Say  :you guys brought this on yourself)??你为什么不感到羞耻?

In US* if the thieves are black, US * bar their black friends are all locked in the South and not allowed to enter the north. (U Say  :you guys brought this on yourself)?? Why don't you feel ashamed?

多数外挂作者是其他国家的人这些事实你怎么不说?你懂什么?

Why don't you say that most of the plug-in authors are from other countries? What do you know?

 

i have played online computer games for my first 27 years in germany, then the last 8 years in asia. the difference is huge. also while i was living in asia i have played on eu/us servers as well.

 

the amount of cheats and bug abuse on esp chinese servers in online games is way higher than on eu/na servers. you can look up statistics of games that release information about banned people with their origin countries. just the fact that the asian population has to be isolated confirms it. i m not saying that every chinese player is a cheater, i m just saying that the amount of exploits, bugabuse and cheats is higher compared to the rest.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kral
4 minutes ago, wolfdoo said:

I don't think it's illegal to play EFT in China, but there is no official agent for this game in China, so Chinese law can't crack down on cheaters and producers.

Thanks, I always thought games needed to be granted a license to be sold in China.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
C_Cg
4 minutes ago, LenzOA said:

i have played online computer games for my first 27 years in germany, then the last 8 years in asia. the difference is huge. also while i was living in asia i have played on eu/us servers as well.

 

the amount of cheats and bug abuse on esp chinese servers in online games is way higher than on eu/na servers. you can look up statistics of games that release information about banned people with their origin countries. just the fact that the asian population has to be isolated confirms it. i m not saying that every chinese player is a cheater, i m just saying that the amount of exploits, bugabuse and cheats is higher compared to the rest.

In US African-American has higher violent crime rate than white people,but no one can blame them for their skin color.Cuz it is the criminal that should be blamed and most black people are lawful citizens.It is the same story for hackers and Asians/Chineses.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wolfdoo
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Kral said:

Thanks, I always thought games needed to be granted a license to be sold in China.

You're welcome. Some games like PUBG are not certified games in China, and STEAM is not certified game platform, but they all have a lot of Chinese players. In fact, many Chinese players are good guys,they hate cheaters too.

Edited by wolfdoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kral
1 minute ago, wolfdoo said:

You're welcome. Some games like pubg are not certified games in China, and steam is not certified game platform, but they all have a lot of Chinese players. In fact, many Chinese players are good guys.

Yeah I don't doubt it, but it's a tough situation. There are enough Chinese players who aren't good guys to make the game unplayable for the entire player base. Cheating was an issue before the game became popular in China too of course, but not like it is now with so many RMT farmers and ping abusers. There's about a 9 hour window in Europe where I just can't engage other players at all because they'll one tap me the instant I get near them.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2