DragonSeb911

Game Aborted, Try Reconnect

DragonSeb911

Since 12.6 went live I have been unable to join any game regardless of Scav or PMC I get the same error "Game Aborted, Try Reconnect." well reconnecting does nothing and closing the game and starting it back up doesn't change anything, I have already uninstalled twice and made sure no files got left behind for good measure, I have fiber so I doubt its my internet connection I'm at a loss and just want to play. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. 

20200604044515_1.jpg

• Like 1

GriminalSSJ

Got this game 2 hours ago havnt managed to play a single game yet. everytime i load in i get disconnected

DragonSeb911

Yeah it's not uncommon to disconnect every now and then my issue is it wont give me any other error message other than game aborted, its so annoying. 

Xelagz

same problem, played fine then later today just started saying that 

Tanitas

same problem at 13H38 GMT

IIItullyIII

happening to me aswell and has been happening since ive had the game. when im on loading loot or creating loot pools thats when that error happens. i also get server connection lost aswell when im trying to join raids and i very rarely get into a game on my own, the problem isnt as bad when im playing with someone. please help i have been looking for a fix since ive bought the game.

DragonSeb911

Guys lets make sure we are all submitting a support ticket so they have more info on what exactly is going on so we can all hopefully play soon. 

sYs
Posted (edited)

Download a free vpn https://protonvpn.com/

Click quick connect

Launch game

See if the issue still persists.

If the issue is gone - than it's your isp [solvable]

if the issue is not gone - than it's your pc configuration [solvable]

If you need more help you can find me on discord. sYs#7920

Edited by sYs
wild guess - you either from US or Singapore

Xelagz

no update ?...

Xelagz
2 hours ago, Xelagz said:

no update ?...

Just had to restart my internet and it fixed 

DragonSeb911

I went ahead and added you on discord since I have a couple questions regarding this whole issue, I don't really want to use a VPN I'm indeed from the US, I havent had this issue and I've been playing for quite a while now I dont understand what exactly is going on.

killacam237

this has been driving me insane, I've lost soo much gear and like you said it hasn't happened until 12.6. I've changed my connection to ethernet, reset internet. reinstalled. cleared everything off my computer but tarkov, which is unnecessary because I am running a plenty powerful pc. it is absurd. I never had these issues prior to 12.6, an occasional connection loss with high ping but not game aborted with a 65 ping and finally connection after 6 attempts to spawn in as a pmc with 6 mins left on shoreline.

• Upvote 1

DragonSeb911

Issue has been resolved, in my case it turned out to be an issue with my PC (unsure what exactly) but a quick fresh install of windows solved the error we all seem to be getting, I know its not the greatest fix but that's what did it for me.

DragonSeb911
2 hours ago, DragonSeb911 said:

Issue has been resolved, in my case it turned out to be an issue with my PC (unsure what exactly) but a quick fresh install of windows solved the error we all seem to be getting, I know its not the greatest fix but that's what did it for me.

Unfortunately after installing all available windows updates and R6 I am once again having the same issue, I'm fairly certain the issue is either A: some sort of issue with a specific windows update or B: some sort of interference with battleye installed by R6. I'm leaning more towards A since I have already ran Tarkov successfully back to back several times on a different machine on the same network. I think I've hit a bit of a wall.

oACEUo

Yea ive been having this problem with my scav. I take 20 minutes to load loot and then my game gets aborted. Hopefully someone can tell me a fix please.

MikeHoncho98

Still getting this issue after a few updates.. Tried to submit a ticket, but seems like they're not accepting them right now. Haven't been able to play in almost a month now.

Arian00seven

I am from Kazakhstan and I have the same problem, there wasn’t one before patch 12.6 and now I don’t play a month. Sometimes the game loads without this error, but if this error appears when loading, it doesn’t let it load 4 times in a row and I load 3 minutes before the end of the game

MikeHoncho98

Seems like this issue is getting more common, just saw two reddit posts about this issue, both posted about a week ago. Givin this thread a lil bump.

hLisgodin-eft

I also have this issue I've had it since I got the game but I did some investigating and I realized I could actually play a bot match I just cant go online.

DragonSeb911

Hello everyone OP here, and turns out the issue is because my ping sometimes spikes to around 2450 while loading into the game and the game kicks me from it to prevent a negative experience to others. If you guys open up command prompt in Windows and type in "ping prod.escapefromtarkov.com -n 3600 -l 1000" without quotations and then launch tarkov then as soon as you get the game aborted error hit CTRL+C 

The screen should display the stats that look like this:
Ping statistics for 85.195.73.70:
Packets: Sent = 350, Received = 350, Lost = 0 (0% loss)
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Min = 67ms, max = 67ms, Average = 67ms
Control-C

For me the max was around 2450ms this didnt happen in 12.5 or older since the ping restrictions are new to 12.6, only way to make this error go away is to switch to a more reliable/stable network, I recommend ethernet or really strong wifi such as a mesh or just move your pc closer to the router. Hope that helped everyone! 

hLisgodin-eft
1 hour ago, DragonSeb911 said:

Hello everyone OP here, and turns out the issue is because my ping sometimes spikes to around 2450 while loading into the game and the game kicks me from it to prevent a negative experience to others. If you guys open up command prompt in Windows and type in "ping prod.escapefromtarkov.com -n 3600 -l 1000" without quotations and then launch tarkov then as soon as you get the game aborted error hit CTRL+C 

Control-C

For me the max was around 2450ms this didnt happen in 12.5 or older since the ping restrictions are new to 12.6, only way to make this error go away is to switch to a more reliable/stable network, I recommend ethernet or really strong wifi such as a mesh or just move your pc closer to the router. Hope that helped everyone! 

just did this test and my this was the result

Packets: Sent = 122, Received = 118, Lost = 4 (3% loss),
    Minimum = 15ms, Maximum = 32ms, Average = 17ms

I dont think its a network issue

Arian00seven
12 часа назад, DragonSeb911 сказал:

Control-C

I played without streams every third game was a mistake, I played and streamed again there was a mistake every third game, I don’t think that you can find a better Internet than mine

Edited by Arian00seven

Arian00seven

I also did a test but there the ping was no more than 80

fycj

Same is now happening to me, now two raids in a row with the same issue, wew lad

cudos

have this same issue... im a new player and game was working fine then all of a sudden I do 2 pmc in a row and bam... keep getting this error.