• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DragonSeb911

• Xelagz

• Arian00seven

• jaredhager1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this has been driving me insane, I've lost soo much gear and like you said it hasn't happened until 12.6. I've changed my connection to ethernet, reset internet. reinstalled. cleared everything off my

Since 12.6 went live I have been unable to join any game regardless of Scav or PMC I get the same error "Game Aborted, Try Reconnect." well reconnecting does nothing and closing the game and starting

Just had to restart my internet and it fixed 

Posted Images

DragonSeb911

So here on the left is what trying to load into the game was like on wifi (about 50-70 ft from router). My connection timed out a couple times and I had 12% packet loss, on the right is with ethernet no timeouts, and 0% packet loss. This issue is 100% due to packet loss. In this thread user hLisgodin-eft ran the test listed in my previous post and reported 3% packet loss, this is more than likely an anti-cheat counter measure that just unfortunately impacts those of us with less than reliable wifi. Hope this helps everyone, try ethernet/powerline adapter or move closer to the router. 

Capture.JPG

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2020 at 8:04 AM, sYs said:

Download a free vpn https://protonvpn.com/

Click quick connect

Launch game

See if the issue still persists.

If the issue is gone - than it's your isp [solvable]

if the issue is not gone - than it's your pc configuration [solvable]

If you need more help you can find me on discord. sYs#7920

I added you on discord I need help with the Pc comfigurations. My Friend and i have tryd the vpn and it dont work but we dont know what settings to change. My discord is Fe1ixJ#3217

6 hours ago, Fe1ixJ said:

I added you on discord I need help with the Pc comfigurations. My Friend and i have tryd the vpn and it dont work but we dont know what settings to change. My discord is Fe1ixJ#3217

see me online - message or call. 

• 2 months later...
MynameisSXC
On 6/6/2020 at 4:04 PM, sYs said:

Download a free vpn https://protonvpn.com/

Click quick connect

Launch game

See if the issue still persists.

If the issue is gone - than it's your isp [solvable]

if the issue is not gone - than it's your pc configuration [solvable]

If you need more help you can find me on discord. sYs#7920

still cant get the game going, whether it is server connection lost, or game aborted i keep not being able to play, enternet is the best around here and fast as hell, ive added your discord, so when youre on would appreciate the help, i miss tarkov :(

On 6/4/2020 at 2:17 PM, GriminalSSJ said:

Got this game 2 hours ago havnt managed to play a single game yet. everytime i load in i get disconnected

what servers do you have selected to play on? Ping limit could be a issue.

And to everyone else having this issue, submit a bug report via the launcher, include what you were doing that led up to the incident, what happened, and include your logs and any video you have of it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

exactly the same problem. bought the game recently... i get disconnected EVERY time . the game loads and when i 1st see my character inside a map it looses connection with server... getting annoyed.

• 3 weeks later...
WisiZockt

I have fixed this problem by updating Windows and now it is working for me. I also changed the launcher to start as an administrator and the exe for the game i also changed it to run as an administartor.

• 3 weeks later...
gutrage
On 8/14/2020 at 5:04 PM, sYs said:

see me online - message or call. 

tried adding you on discord, can't find you. started having this issue today after playing for almost 13 hours yesterday without any issues.

Just now, gutrage said:

tried adding you on discord, can't find you. started having this issue today after playing for almost 13 hours yesterday without any issues.

nevermind, found you now.

He_yHbIBau

Переустановил виндовс, скачал заново игру и теперь при загрузке карты выкидывает, попробовал снова переустановить, не помогает, попробовал 4 разных провайдера, ничего не помогает. В офлайн режиме игра ведет себя нормально, а в онлайне выкидывает и пишет, что соединение с сервером прервано. Хотя на старой винде всё работало нормально.Что делать?

Цитата

Edited by He_yHbIBau
  • 2 months later...
Levelovixor
On 6/4/2020 at 12:56 PM, DragonSeb911 said:

Since 12.6 went live I have been unable to join any game regardless of Scav or PMC I get the same error "Game Aborted, Try Reconnect." well reconnecting does nothing and closing the game and starting it back up doesn't change anything, I have already uninstalled twice and made sure no files got left behind for good measure, I have fiber so I doubt its my internet connection I'm at a loss and just want to play. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. 

20200604044515_1.jpg

this started happening to me a few months ago

but back then i could still join some games if i got lucky

now every time i try playing i get disconnected like this

is there a fix yet?

penguina

i also have this problem and cant find a fix Suddenly I couldn't play anymore. 3 days ago everything was still working

jaredhager1

I've been playing the game all week & started getting the message I've tried everything said in this forum nothing has resolved 

TarkovCitizen37931

Me too, started since today after hotfix. I get disconnected every 3-4 minutes from match and time to time get aborted

jaredhager1

i tried other things as well all day even went as far as buying a new router (I wanted a new one anyhow) still nothing i guess the new hot fix was a HOT BROKE? maybe they will soon fix it with another hot fix

UwUtheOwO

I've tried everything I can think of. Changing server, clearing cache, reinstalling, using vpn, checking integrity, updating computer and drivers, different raids, different times. 

I can operate flea market, hideout and offline raids like normal. 

Stuff on scav doesn't change nor did I lose any PMC gear despite it saying I was still in raid. Gets to loading loot, maybe creating loot pools and "game aborted, try reconnect" or "server connection lost".

I did notice however, my pmc gear is no longer insured despite never reacquiring it. I also was able to load a scav into factory, take a step and then be disconnected again. Possibly have something to do with the small amount of loot located there? That time my scav did start it's cooldown and change gear. (so ain't trying it on PMC lol)

Hope this helps, BSG. please get back to all of us with some information.

jaredhager1
4 minutes ago, UwUtheOwO said:

I've tried everything I can think of. Changing server, clearing cache, reinstalling, using vpn, checking integrity, updating computer and drivers, different raids, different times. 

I can operate flea market, hideout and offline raids like normal. 

Stuff on scav doesn't change nor did I lose any PMC gear despite it saying I was still in raid. Gets to loading loot, maybe creating loot pools and "game aborted, try reconnect" or "server connection lost".

I did notice however, my pmc gear is no longer insured despite never reacquiring it. I also was able to load a scav into factory, take a step and then be disconnected again. Possibly have something to do with the small amount of loot located there? That time my scav did start it's cooldown and change gear. (so ain't trying it on PMC lol)

Hope this helps, BSG. please get back to all of us with some information.

exact same things I have done as well & also the same on what's going on with your game for me.. Shew, I hope they fix this 

FireWing15

I have been having this problem for almost 2 years now, just tried getting back into tarkov because my friends want to play with me and I gave up on this for a while. It's crazy to me that this problem is still a thing. I have literally tried everything on all the forums and reddit posts and it most definitely is not a network problem because I tried on a 1Gb fibre line and still got the message. I don't know what to do anymore and I think I'm going to call it quits for now. I hope they get this fixed

• 2 weeks later...
-BloodySmile-

Добрый день, друзья.
Пару недель назад также столкнулся с этой проблемой на всех картах. Что именно к этому привело сказать не могу, я делал большую паузу от игры. Но скорее всего ошибка появилась после одного из последних обновлений.

Я долгое время искал решение на других ресурсах но ничего толкового не нашёл. Вчера снова попытался присоединится на карту "Завод", выдало новую ошибку, связанную с античитом. По совету знакомого я переустановил Battleye отдельно от игры. Способ можно найти на ютубе, по аналогии с другими играми.

Так вот, после переустановки проблема "Game aborted, try reconnect" пропала на всех локациях. Я точно не уверен поможет ли это другим игрокам, но возможно стоит попробовать.

Gefolgsmann
01.05.2021 в 17:25, -BloodySmile- сказал:

Добрый день, друзья.
Пару недель назад также столкнулся с этой проблемой на всех картах. Что именно к этому привело сказать не могу, я делал большую паузу от игры. Но скорее всего ошибка появилась после одного из последних обновлений.

Я долгое время искал решение на других ресурсах но ничего толкового не нашёл. Вчера снова попытался присоединится на карту "Завод", выдало новую ошибку, связанную с античитом. По совету знакомого я переустановил Battleye отдельно от игры. Способ можно найти на ютубе, по аналогии с другими играми.

Так вот, после переустановки проблема "Game aborted, try reconnect" пропала на всех локациях. Я точно не уверен поможет ли это другим игрокам, но возможно стоит попробовать.

Не помогло, советы из видосов по настройке сети и дисков тоже не помогли, спасибо за хороший патч.