Game Aborted, Try Reconnect

DragonSeb911

THIS GAME SUCKS I GET KICKED MID RAID AND JUST DIE BEFORE I CAN RECONNECT WORST DEVELOPMENT TEAM IVE EVER EXPERIENCED AND GARBAGE SERVERS IF I COULD REFUND I WOULD THIS GAME IS A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME BUNCH OF SWEATY NERDS PLAY THIS poo ALL DAMN DAY AND THINK THEY ARE GOOD 

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

This Virus continues to spread...today i was unable to get into a server, kept getting htis message and when i rejoin same message without ever getting into the server. i would confirm leave and it would get me back to the lobby with my gear still..then i attempt to join another (WITH MY PMC) and it fails...but when i joined one with my SCAV it loaded fine...

WHAT THE duck BSG FIX YOUR SERVERS OR YOUR GAME WILL DIE!

Yup, Noob here, attempted 4 raids in 2 days.  After waiting an eternity to get loaded in, 3 seconds and I get server disconnect.  Apparently though, my character just stands there and gets fragged so when I get back on, I have to heal and all my gear is gone.   Yay!!

A friendo of mine is experiencing the same issue. Tried disabling IPv6, now he is restarting his router to see if that fixes the issue.

Same issue. I'm getting really tired of offline raids. I had no issues with a scav raid - I was able to run the whole raid with no disconnections. I tried doing an online PMC, first of this wipe, I was able to run around for maybe 5 minutes before getting "server connection lost". Now I cannot even move a single step after loading in again before being disconnected. Can't even grenade myself to avoid the "MIA" or "run through" status.

I've tried disabling ipv6, restarting my computer, switching internet networks, switching game servers, nothing is working.

The game on it's own is frustrating by nature, which is fine and good, however add on the fact that I can't even play an online PMC raid and we get into very frustrating territory. Hopefully someone finds a reliable solution. I really want to love this game

BSG congratulations on hitting 250k concurrent users. I would imagine you should have been prepared for this surge of players, because these network issues affecting many people are just deterring them from ever returning to play your game.

• Upvote 1

I have the same issue and i can´t do anything is there some reaction from BSG. The Support wont answer on my ticket has anyone wrote a ticket too and get success that someone answer.

We had the same issue with a friend today. He tried to enter the raid without luck, game disconnected with "Game Aborted, Try Reconnect" message after a short percentage of the "Loading Loot" has been completed.

We did the following and fixed the issue, as per recommendations:

• Disabled IPv6
  • Switched from Dynamic IP to Static and back to Dynamic IP again (our ISP won't allow static IPs)
  • Restarted Router and switched ethernet cable from one slot to another

I hope this helps people around. Good Luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...