Blackb1rd

Sherpas Weapons

Alpha-30k

AK-5C - allows operation of the weapon while wearing winter gloves due to the increase space between the trigger guard and the trigger. Also, this gun is a very nice carbine that fires 5.56x45mm rounds (already in the game). You can also implement the folding stock tech with it too.

It could literally have similar stats to an M4, but fires slower. That way people could still counter it and it wouldn't be a gun that is overpowered.

Edited by Alpha-30k

ElChupacabras

It would be beautiful to be able to see
Ancient weapons, such as World War II, unique, only for professional shooters:

M1 garand / gewherk 43 / mosin nagant / B.A.R / thompson m1a1 ... and many more.-

EFT for me is a unique game, the quality of its weapons, is already very good and is already modern.

I'm not talking about this turning into a battlefield,
But you could see 2 sections:

Example:
Veteran Sherpa: M1 garand / thompson m1a1 ...
Modern Sherpa: DP12 / SCAR H ...

Obviously the Status of Veteran would be the best,
Let your enemies know that you have died for a weapon
Old run by a true professional,
The day will make you and your enemy the utter frustration and envy.

We have to take into account that if they want to implement this new system of unique weapons.
At this moment in combat can not be differentiated
With what weapon they have killed you.

Almost to the majority of the players like to presume
Of your things or achievements, that is what I mean.

If someday decide to implement some deathmatch ...
It would be great if you could recognize or fear for
Your Shepas status and weapons.

We must also be honest, the game must be maintained, and that can not be achieved by being free.

I have several ideas about that, but it is better not to say them, maybe some do not like it, this is something
Which can be exploited equitably.

Regards

Fox_STI_127
vor 3 Stunden schrieb italianmarine:

sorry but the sherpa is there to train people, so why those should kill him?? 

Since there will be no offline mode in the final state of the game, I suspect Sherpas will group up with their trainees and train them in the real EFT environment making them a target for hostile players.

italianmarine
vor einer Stunde schrieb ElChupacabras:

It would be beautiful to be able to see
Ancient weapons, such as World War II, unique, only for professional shooters:

M1 garand / gewherk 43 / mosin nagant / B.A.R / thompson m1a1 ... and many more.-

EFT for me is a unique game, the quality of its weapons, is already very good and is already modern.

I'm not talking about this turning into a battlefield,
But you could see 2 sections:

Example:
Veteran Sherpa: M1 garand / thompson m1a1 ...
Modern Sherpa: DP12 / SCAR H ...

Obviously the Status of Veteran would be the best,
Let your enemies know that you have died for a weapon
Old run by a true professional,
The day will make you and your enemy the utter frustration and envy.

We have to take into account that if they want to implement this new system of unique weapons.
At this moment in combat can not be differentiated
With what weapon they have killed you.

Almost to the majority of the players like to presume
Of your things or achievements, that is what I mean.

If someday decide to implement some deathmatch ...
It would be great if you could recognize or fear for
Your Shepas status and weapons.

We must also be honest, the game must be maintained, and that can not be achieved by being free.

I have several ideas about that, but it is better not to say them, maybe some do not like it, this is something
Which can be exploited equitably.

Regards

naaa. WW2 weapons in 2028?  

I would accept an M16 but a Garand ?? I am not here to play Heroes and Generals or other WW2 shooters.

ElChupacabras
17 minutes ago, italianmarine said:

naaa. WW2 weapons in 2028?  

I would accept an M16 but a Garand ?? I am not here to play Heroes and Generals or other WW2 shooters.

That is your opinion,
Why do not you ask for Star Trek Phaser Guns?.-

italianmarine
vor 9 Minuten schrieb ElChupacabras:

That is your opinion,
Why do not you ask for Star Trek Phaser Guns?.-

Because we have 2017 already and till 2028 its only 11 years difference and not 90 years (1939) 

Second I haven`t asked for phaser or laser guns but I said M16 which was used in Vietnam and then MK2 version which is not old.

Why don`t you ask even for World War 1 weapons or even muskets.

Edited by italianmarine

ElChupacabras
8 minutes ago, italianmarine said:

Because we have 2017 already and till 2028 its only 11 years difference and not 90 years (1939) 

Second I haven`t asked for phaser or laser guns but I said M16 which was used in Vietnam and then MK2 version which is not old.

You did not understand my post
Is just an idea, a small pack of special weapons, but the idea is to help in something.

But to finish and not continue with the criticism, let's finish this.-

MadStalker
Just now, ElChupacabras said:

Is just an idea, a small pack of special weapons, but the idea is to help in something.

Dev's said in their FAQ if I remember well that they will not add guns that do not fit in the lore

• Upvote 1

CyroXs

I love the idea i read here with the special Pistol.

You can't abuse it to the point where you are simply op.

But you can also show off your gun. It should get the not losable restriction like mellee weapons.

The lootable Dog Tags from sherpa's also sound realy nice, like the worth of the gun you carried so the player that killed you doesn't get less for killing you. :D

I would love to see a Desert Eagle with different skin and the name from the sherpa engraved in it. It adds something unique and powerfull to it.

• Upvote 1

TheBuzzStream

Weapon reward for Merc factions (BEAR and USEC) Sherpa weapon would be a pistol.  The pistol back story would be that it was given to members of a PMC that focused on humanitarian clients.  It would be a momento that the players had when they worked there at different times in their lives. Possibly an engraved 1911 or a revolver.

Scav reward could be either a double barrel shotgun, or perhaps a Mosin.  Back story would be it was handed down from their grandfather who served in the great war.

Make weapons no drop and un-lootable.  They can only be taken out when the Sherpa has a student with them.  If Sherpa dies in raid, if someone tries to loot they will get a message saying "You can not pry the weapon from the cold dead hands."

MorganL1987

If the rewards is un-lootable it should only be a melee weapons.

If it was a gun or rifle or whatever, everybody who kill the sherpas can grab the weapon, cause if it's not it sounds very OP

Edited by MorganL1987

WebWolf
On 1/23/2017 at 4:52 AM, MadStalker said:

Only thing I do not really like ... EOD players being sherpa paid for their tomahawk so give them another melee weapon she has to be at least as good as the tomahawk. 

Agreed it should be as good, but not better.

CC.Craft

As far as unique weapon goes, it's been stated in the FAQs that there might be some. So with that in mind I would say a Sherpa is someone that guides you to the top of the mountain safely. He knows the way, what peaks to engage, what peaks to evade. It also goes without saying that all Sherpa has their own mentality and their own way to do things! With that being said I would give the Sherpa 2 option for weapons. First one, Long range oriented weapon. A sniper for instance, or a DMR of some kind. Second option, a submachine gun. That way the Sherpa can choose between 2 options, and take the one that suits his style and make him more successful in the future.

These Sherpas will be taking on a very dangerous task, which is to help new comers in Tarkov to get acclimated to the harsh environment. So giving them a reward in the form of a unique weapon feels justified in my opinion!

-Craft

• Upvote 1

mcshaver
On 1/23/2017 at 10:13 AM, MadStalker said:

Dev's said in their FAQ if I remember well that they will not add guns that do not fit in the lore

On 1/23/2017 at 10:12 AM, ElChupacabras said:

On 1/23/2017 at 10:07 AM, italianmarine said:

I agree that weapons should not be added unless they fit into the lore of the game.  With that being said, any modern armament is fair game (PMC's have ample access to most weaponry) and any former surplus armaments which have since become collectors items ought be fair game for inclusion as well.  The Makarov, one of the most common handguns in the former Soviet bloc, is nearly 70 years old and is widely available around the world, though remarkably outdated.  Similarly, the M1 Garand and other WW2 surplus weapons like the Kar98K, M1911, and Mosin-Nagants are still widely available and could be present in the Norvinsk region in appreciable, though limited, quantities.  Most automatic surplus firearms like the BAR or the Thompson SMG are available in extremely limited quantities globally owing to their fully automatic nature and evolving firearm laws which would restrict the possibility of ever encountering one in Russia.  Anything before the WW2 era with the exception of the M1911 and the TT ought to be excluded, as well as automatic firearms before the Korean War era.

Provided that these weapons could be included in the game, and that they would be extremely rare, I feel as though any firearm I've mentioned in this post would make an excellent and unique reward for Sherpas.  

italianmarine
vor 18 Stunden schrieb mcshaver:

I agree that weapons should not be added unless they fit into the lore of the game.  With that being said, any modern armament is fair game (PMC's have ample access to most weaponry) and any former surplus armaments which have since become collectors items ought be fair game for inclusion as well.  The Makarov, one of the most common handguns in the former Soviet bloc, is nearly 70 years old and is widely available around the world, though remarkably outdated.  Similarly, the M1 Garand and other WW2 surplus weapons like the Kar98K, M1911, and Mosin-Nagants are still widely available and could be present in the Norvinsk region in appreciable, though limited, quantities.  Most automatic surplus firearms like the BAR or the Thompson SMG are available in extremely limited quantities globally owing to their fully automatic nature and evolving firearm laws which would restrict the possibility of ever encountering one in Russia.  Anything before the WW2 era with the exception of the M1911 and the TT ought to be excluded, as well as automatic firearms before the Korean War era.

Provided that these weapons could be included in the game, and that they would be extremely rare, I feel as though any firearm I've mentioned in this post would make an excellent and unique reward for Sherpas.  

of course they are available but honestly a KAR89K or Garand M1 is really heavy and unhandy. Anyway  I had those in my own hands so I know the difference.

So why the hell should an elite soldier use those? Ok maybe a Scarv could use them but most of those weapons are in museums and owned by some collectors. Most of the modern weapons are mostly made with plastic-, aluminum- and fibreglassparts to reduce the weight. 

Freaknastii

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 0:22 AM, BrandonS101 said:

It can't be a set number, it needs to be weather he has had a positive impact on the community and people have learned from twitch streams or youtube videos that maybe they have posted.

It seems Pretty self serving to suggest that only Twitch streamers and/or Youtubers get Sherpa. The amount of players willing to watch twitch/youtube videos is small, the people with the equipment to make the streams/videos is smaller, the people that want to make the videos even smaller and the number of videos that are worth watching are maybe 1 in 20 making Sherpa such a lofty goal that not many people will want it and would probably be the equivalent of wearing thick glasses a pocket protector and orthopedic shoes to your first day of High school.

I like the 10 students idea

I like the Non lootable Pistol Idea.

{ since it is un-lootable you will always have a weapon making it worth the journey, the weapon will not be so Over powered that anyone who does have it will dominate a Battlefield}

IMG_0209.jpg

HulkyTheBear

This Sherpa guy deserves some goodies for sure. I mean, I've played with "noob" friends in all kinds of similiar games like EFT and it's a freakin' hard job because you have to keep an eye on the other guy more than you have to look out for yourself. 9/10 times you'll be the first victim and your trainee will follow in your footsteps as soon as he goes for your loot. They all do, even if you say they shouldnt:p "So up to our right here we have what they call the Sniper hill, you do not wa... *boom* Trainee down. ...Sigh" :P

So for the Sherpa, I think that whatever he is carrying as a primary weapon should be unlootable, just as the axe/gamma case we EOD players have. I aslo think that he should have an unlootable body armor, otherwise it's gonna be way to hard for a Sherpa to show "noobs" around in this game. 

As for the weapon I don't really know what he could get, but certainly he would get to choose from 3 different classes - Submachine, Assault Rifle and Sniper. (nothing overpowered please, that will just make it stupid) As to what the weapons should be, I'm not sure. Just please dont make it the HK416/417 cause I really want that gun myself:p Maybe we could have a poll with different weapons were we all can vote on what weapons we would like to see the Sherpa have and deserve for their service to the "noobs" :)

Edited by HulkyTheBear
  • Upvote 1

BrandonS101
1 hour ago, Freaknastii said:

It seems Pretty self serving to suggest that only Twitch streamers and/or Youtubers get Sherpa. The amount of players willing to watch twitch/youtube videos is small, the people with the equipment to make the streams/videos is smaller, the people that want to make the videos even smaller and the number of videos that are worth watching are maybe 1 in 20 making Sherpa such a lofty goal that not many people will want it and would probably be the equivalent of wearing thick glasses a pocket protector and orthopedic shoes to your first day of High school.

I like the 10 students idea

I like the Non lootable Pistol Idea.

{ since it is un-lootable you will always have a weapon making it worth the journey, the weapon will not be so Over powered that anyone who does have it will dominate a Battlefield}

Your not going to need extra equipment to stream. Your going to be doing the same thing as if you weren't streaming or doing youtube, you are doing it so more people can watch because you learn best from watching other people play (2nd only to hands on).

MadStalker
3 hours ago, BrandonS101 said:

because you learn best from watching other people play

I do not agree. You can't learn only by watching videos of people playing, or I would be a lot better on lot of games.

You can learn the basics yes, but only field experience will make you better. And what the point of creating the sherpa program if you only need one man making tutos videos ? 

• Upvote 1

Freaknastii
3 hours ago, BrandonS101 said:

Your not going to need extra equipment to stream. Your going to be doing the same thing as if you weren't streaming or doing youtube, you are doing it so more people can watch because you learn best from watching other people play (2nd only to hands on).

I just do not think that this is a good prerequisite for Sherpa. just because you are a streamer and can easily aquire  the title does not make it a good idea for everyone and that is why I said it was self serving, not to mention you happen to be an Emmisar  who is supposed to be a link between us as players and the developers ( you should be more neutral than trying to advance your own agenda) but that's just my opinion.

ODD

Quite a few rubbish ideas in here. I don't have much to add but thought of something that could go viral. 

Don't. Drop that Sherpa Derp

Dont drop that Sherpa Derp ehhhhh

• Upvote 1

Pr0totyp3

I like the whole idea of people who are good at the game (the 'veterans' so to speak) helping the new players (the 'rookies' if you will). And of course there should be some kind of incentive, a reward for the work they put in. But they are already the better players, so I don't think we want to give them any more of an advantage in the game, I honestly don't think they need it. An honorary badge, a skin, scars on their faces, anything cosmetic is fine but no guns or anything like that, please.

• Upvote 1

DeltaElite121
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:19 AM, imguppy said:

I like the whole idea of people who are good at the game (the 'veterans' so to speak) helping the new players (the 'rookies' if you will). And of course there should be some kind of incentive, a reward for the work they put in. But they are already the better players, so I don't think we want to give them any more of an advantage in the game, I honestly don't think they need it. An honorary badge, a skin, scars on their faces, anything cosmetic is fine but no guns or anything like that, please.

I agree with this. The whole point of something like a Sherpa is to be IDENTIFIED as different. Giving game-altering changes (good or bad) is not the way to go about handling something like the Sherpa.

o0Cosmo0o
On 17/2/2017 at 0:19 PM, imguppy said:

I agree

Connorlul

A custom engraving on a weather rifle, weapon wise something like Angstadt Arms UDP-9 with a drum mag? They should also not be able to loose the weapon and should get it with all the attachments! Not My Picture Off Google14128811_1692337587754701_1351632666_n.j

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2