Blackb1rd

Sherpas Weapons

ManiacFR
On 1/17/2017 at 7:04 AM, Blackb1rd said:

In this topic, we suggest you to share your vision of how the Sherpa reward, the bonus lethal weapon, should be implemented. Tell us what you think. How many rookies should a Sherpa train to gain access to this weapon? Should this weapon surpass the conventional game ordnance? If yes, to what extent? Or should it give a different kind of advantage? 

i think its a good idea that sherpas get some reward (even tho personnaly i would probably give all those rewards to new players !!). When im saying this, im not saying to give them top gear you know, but at least some stuff they can work with in raids to help new players ! I'm not even a sherpa, and i like to bring 3-4 new players with me in raids to help them, but you know just like me that a 5 man squad is like a thicking bomb ! lol we're easily spotted, and obviously a 5 man squad of new players doesnt have much chance against a few fully geared players !!

Munzig

how about just special clothings? Clothings like in the military, the classic "drill instructor" :D

Weapons should be available for all players, to provide fair gameplay, but clothings dont have impact on gameplay

NickCaverson

looks good,

KillSwitch0

@ kevin A sherpa is a veteran Tarkov player who is here to help new Tarkov players to fully understand the game but also teach them tips and tricks so they can also teach others the way of Tarkov. Sherpas are extremely important because in Tarkov there is currently no Tutorial and it it very crucial for all players to have at least a simple understanding of how the mechanics work.

dazuga

I know that my answer doesn’t apply to weapons, but even so the idea may not be bad :) Recently, developers added Adik clothes (Killa boss clothes), you can make a set of uniforms for sherpas, not a bad reward that will show everyone that this guy is a sherpas.

In the days of popularity, Dayz mod was a player’s reputation, it was possible to become like a Bandit or a Good guy, everyone had their own skin, so what if I add a unique skin to the sherpa?

Скрытый текст

spacer.pngspacer.png

GigxFitz

I think there should be a Sherpa skin and a Sherpa secure case. Its nothing that gives them an advantage over other players and its still a nice reward.

camarade

I think to stay realistic, no special weapons, or atleast that other players can't take.

yes to a special skin, purely cosmetic, that they get special ammo is enough I believe.

special sherpa case only if its don't give a special advantage.

in the end they are still players, and if there no way to check how much they help, or there no planning to check if the sherpa stay active to the community and be helpful they should get only minors advantage.

if sherpa are followed, and those not active enough or not helping anyone anymore are demoted, then special advantage should be ok. but not life time, only till they keep helping players and respect their role of sherpa.

like I would not like to see sherpa get advantage and all, and then after some month stop to be sherpa (really) and just use the advantage for themselves, taking sherpas only friends they know.

NigelSmith

What about a super perfect flamethrower that burns everyone in the vicinity to death 😎

augis443

Maybe like a playable "sherpa" charecter like a scav that has a specific loadout?(with skins and stuff) that has also a cold-down like the scav 

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2