Sign in to follow this  
byzas

Items I found in raid aren't tagged as found in raid

byzas

Hello,

I enter interchange for a quick run, I head to the electronic store in the second floor and find a graphics card. My gamma container is completely empty, and I definitely found this graphics card in raid. I find a couple other items and put them in my gamma container. I head down the escalator and there was a dude who killed me. The only items I had in my gamma were items I found in raid, and so when I try to sell my graphics card, the game says it isn't a found in raid item. I go back and see all the items I had in my gamma were not tagged with the found in raid icon. Wtf, will dying with stuff in your gamma container not mark items found in raid? I was cheated 200k roubles

Goldarv

You have to extract now, but I've done this and extracted with items not receiving the tag.

byzas
Just now, Goldarv said:

You have to extract now, but I've done this and extracted with items not receiving the tag.

That's the dumbest thing ever. Thanks for confirming

• Upvote 1

KiloNein
Posted (edited)

Yup, legitimately game breaking imo. It's messed up the market and the quest mechanics horribly. It was poorly thought out by BSG.

They need to have two separate statuses. Found in Raid, and Found in Raid for quest. If you die with something in your secure case, you should still be able to use it for quests, but not sell it. If you extract (after 10 min, or after 700xp - also dumb) then you get the full found in raid.

Edited by KiloNein
add on

BanditMaka

It's a good change, after a few wipes you all won't feel like this is such a big deal. Game was harder, and better before market in the opinion of most who played before it.
As for questing, it's survival game, needing to survive isn't really that much to ask.

• Upvote 1

Dust_eg

I killed a player and took all his gear out, 9k xp and 28min raid survived, i wont let me sell his stuff on the market, i found it in raid why is it not saying it was found in raid?

Favored
On 6/4/2020 at 11:05 PM, Dust_eg said:

I killed a player and took all his gear out, 9k xp and 28min raid survived, i wont let me sell his stuff on the market, i found it in raid why is it not saying it was found in raid?

He didnt find it in raid, You cant bring stuff into a raid and it becomes found in raid... people would exploit that.

Favored

I have to agree though, I don't Chad out and zerg the few spots that a GPU might spawn in.... I was under the assumption that this was what they were aiming to eliminate...

This task needs a rework... the GPU found in raid at least.

Im into the game being hard, but man this is over the top here. Or Im just super unlucky....

My 2 cents.

octoba
2 hours ago, Favored said:

He didnt find it in raid, You cant bring stuff into a raid and it becomes found in raid... people would exploit that.

exactly 

but you can add not found in raid to a found in raid item and sell together and i guess this will be looked at in future ?

DenOndeBonde
On 6/5/2020 at 4:13 AM, byzas said:

That's the dumbest thing ever. Thanks for confirming

Nop, it makes the game alot more fun. 

frankyfox

LOL the next one who didn't read the patchnotes...

bloodgod
On 6/5/2020 at 8:05 AM, Dust_eg said:

Because else cheaters will join with a friend not grouped to a specific server and kill eachother while carrying for example 10 graphic cards they got as hatchling without the found in raid status and then cheat the system and still be able to post it on the market after killing his friend

CaliburxZero
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, DenOndeBonde said:

Nop, it makes the game alot more fun. grindy.

Fixed that for you.

Gameplay hasn't changed at all with the change, it just makes everything be alot more tedious and takes longer.  Plus it encourages alot of very stupid gameplay to boot.

People like you who think this either have all the time in the world on their hands to play this, or an elitist.  Of course, those two ideas aren't mutually exclusive.  

Edited by CaliburxZero

Speznat
Posted (edited)

it messed the whole game up.

its so sad that such a gamebreaking unlogic stuff got implemented. its just sad.
there were atleast 2 other ways to implement a anti hatchling poo but they took the worst ever.

were everyone got punished for.

Edited by Speznat