captcha not working when trying to log into the website

owen1209

every time i try and log into the website the thing that asks if you are a robot or human pops up but when i do it, it just resets and makes me do it again and it does this over and over again and i cant get past it, I don't know if it a problem on my end or a problem with the website 

• Upvote 1

I thought I was the only one!!

It just keeps resetting no matter what!  Doesn't even give a reason, and it's very annoying!

It does this on my computer.  Even on my phone so I know there's no virus or malware!  Chrome/Firefox even Edge it does not work!

I talked with Cloudfare about the Captcha, this is the response I got from them. "Hi, unfortunately this is probably a bug with one of our integrators rather than our service. They have told us they plan to fix it soon. In the meantime, using a different IP will probably let you through."

Unfortunately my IP is static and I still cant access the game.   Is there any other way to get a link to download the game?  

Same issue, can't log in and I'm just trying to upgrade my edition. Idk what went through the developers heads to think this specific form of captcha was ever a good idea.

27 minutes ago, Jeddy925 said:

Anyone find a fix for this? Really annoyed I can't login to even download the launcher for the game.

Nothing.... 

I am having this issue as well, Every time i get to the captcha screen, after hitting the login button. I try to complete the captcha and it keeps resetting and not completing. I am trying to buy the game but, its not letting me in to purchase the game. I have tried everything and the only thing I can find is that I need a VPN to do anything on the tarkov website. 

I checked with my ISP and my IP is not under any watch or suspicion. Everywhere I look its an issue with Cloudflare and IP's. But, I cannot change my IP. Is there another fix that could be done? 

Same problem here. I report the bug on the captcha website and told me the same:  "Hi, unfortunately this is probably a bug with one of our integrators rather than our service. They have told us they plan to fix it soon. In the meantime, using a different IP will probably let you through."

I see that the problem is recent and maybe is related with the cleaning of hackers that the did recently. A shame but I hope a quick solution to this bug

I just bought the game and can't even download the launcher due to Captcha. I click all the images with umbrellas or trucks or whatever and the "I am human' box displays a green checkmark, but doesn't go any further than that. wtf

use vpn 

HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM A MOD OR TECH OR TICKET WISE TO WHATS GOING ON ABOUT THIS ISSUE. JUST USE VPN TO PASS CAPTCHA ONCE PASSED, DISCO FROM VPN.

13 hours ago, gooberunited said:

use vpn 

HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM A MOD OR TECH OR TICKET WISE TO WHATS GOING ON ABOUT THIS ISSUE. JUST USE VPN TO PASS CAPTCHA ONCE PASSED, DISCO FROM VPN.

Tried this, once you disconnect from the VPN, it kicks you off and forces the Captcha again.  So unless there is a VPN that I could use that gives me 1GB/S speed to keep up with my ISP.  Cause everyone that I use, when I try to download or do anything, the connection is so slow, it would take 2-3 days to download a 10gb game. 

I am thinking about just not playing this game again, I can't even login to the stupid thing to reinstall the game... So annoying, they have to get onto this poo, how are people going to like the game, IF THEY CAN'T EVEN ducking LOGIN TO THEIR WEBSITE!!!!

• Sad 1

Also have an issue when signing into the website asking me to do the captcha and when I complete it, I don't have a submit button. Disabled the extensions which I thought were the issue but similar result apart it then wants me to complete it over and over again

installed nordVPN to get over the captcha and still won't let me by. This is a serious issue on their end. Customers can't even purchase the game. They'd better look over it soon and solve the problem. 

Edited by DankMank

Абсолютно такая же хрень, как здесь и пишут выше. Разработчики, у вас там как, всё нормально? Ваш продукт даже приобрести нельзя.