captcha not working when trying to log into the website

owen1209

I had this same problem earlier today, I set my VPN to a US IP and I was able to get through the captcha. I did however have to turn it off in order to provide payment.

if you you use captcha too many times this will happend:

"Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. Your connection has been blocked temporarily, try again later."}

so now you are blocked from BSG and can t log in.

Just adding my name to this list. I was able to login by switching to a different PC but on my gaming machine I cannot complete the Captcha no matter what steps I try.

I've had this problem a few times with this and other sites. I'm using Windows 7 Pro x64 (with the up to date extended support security patches) and the most recent x64 build of Firefox with Adblock etc.

My solutions to the Captcha issue:

Disable Adblock temporarily and also disable Firefox's tracker protection. It's the shield symbol just left of the https padlock. Sometimes just disaabling tracking protection is enough.

If that doesn't work (which it doesn't maybe 20% of the time) I use the TOR browser. There is a button that lets you change exit node and get a new IP in case it still glitches. TOR used to be bad for latency and bandwisth but these days its really fast, in my experience anyway.

It's a bit of a fiddle but between both of those approaches you'll get it to work.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i still have this problem.. how can this still occure??? after months i think this should be solved..... can anyone help? ist there anyone form battlestate interested in solving this problem?????

Same for me this captcha keeps reloading I cant complete it. Feels miserable.img-2020-11-28-20-37-58.thumb.png.0f5be54c6f415b64db7eaa822b7b0ae0.png And after I complete it here is what I get. I cant buy the game, cant login. Cant do anything. Please fix this. I tried relogging today with no luck. same with mobile phone. 

• 7 months later...