Blackb1rd

The Escape From Tarkov Sherpa Program

If the one at your side didn’t whine or nag,
Though with lour and anger, but on he dragged...
Vladimir Vysotsky

Mountains demand fortitude, just as Escape From Tarkov does. In the mountains one belays another, and the same level of backup is needed in Escape From Tarkov. In the mountains you can rely only on your friend, and in Escape From Tarkov, you can only count on a trusted partner, who will cover your back. 

Only the strongest, boldest and experienced climbers become Gimalayan Sherpas, and only the strongest, boldest and experienced players become the Escape From Tarkov Sherpas.

Himalayan Sherpa is one who leads people through high mountain ranges full of dangers and sudden deaths, through gorges and glaciers, who knows about all the possible pitfalls on the route, who knows whether to take extra coil of rope or crampons today - or extra grenades, or a sniper rifle.

Similarly, in Escape From Tarkov, Sherpa is a veteran game expert, a master of melee and ranged combat, adept at tactics. He does not risk. Day after day he ventures into expanses of Tarkov to fight his enemies. His hand is firm. His movements are infallible.

Only Sherpa can train a rookie and forewarn him against quick and inglorious death. Fortitude alone is not enough - neither for climbing Mount Elbrus, nor for clearing Escape from Tarkov location. It takes skills, skills gained by exercise.

Sherpa trains novices.
Sherpa takes them into the raid with him.
Sherpa warns them: “Watch your step, gap here.”

Sherpa will save a newbie fumbling with reload, when through rumble of booming heartbeat he would hear only one sharp sniper rifle shot and a calm voice of Sherpa: "Minus one".

Sherpa is a special title, not for everyone, but only the most worthy. Sherpa regularly receives from the Battlestate Games special munitions for their dangerous work. He has a special rank on the Forum and, most importantly, for the excellent service a Sherpa can get rewarded with a special weapon that cannot be obtained any other way, and which will be truly lethal!

We will reveal more details about the Escape From Tarkov Sherpa program soon. And... We wish you good luck in combat and patience in training newcomers, future Sherpa!

Discuss the news in our new Sherpa forum!

sherpaENG.png

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 17

I am also eager to hear how to get started. Right now I'm helping as many players as possible.

(PM me for help newbies)

• Upvote 1

On 30/01/2017 at 7:04 AM, Olloch said:

I am also eager to hear how to get started. Right now I'm helping as many players as possible.

(PM me for help newbies)

I'm helping a few personal friends, purchased 3 EoDs before the group discount.

I'd love to help the general public. So far, all the people I've taught have already got max'd out inventories, 1mil rubles and tons of guns because of my advice. :)

Dang it, where do we apply for the SHERPA program?

11 hours ago, xR0ger said:

I'm helping a few personal friends, purchased 3 EoDs before the group discount.

I'd love to help the general public. So far, all the people I've taught have already got max'd out inventories, 1mil rubles and tons of guns because of my advice. :)

Dang it, where do we apply for the SHERPA program?

Afaik the Sherpa program is not launched yet. Stay tuned.

12 hours ago, Olloch said:

Afaik the Sherpa program is not launched yet. Stay tuned.

Thanks mate, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled. This Sherpa program could really be something fun for both Sherpas and Sherpees :P

I really like the idea of training new players, I have been in a few clans and I would always work up to the point of training new members, I had a lot of fun holding training sessions.

This sounds really neat! it's nice to know that we can get involved with the community by actually sharing our experience so far with the development of the game. It'll be fun to help other players learn how to be sneaky and teach them how to survive. Friends all around! 

Guys, help me get this to the right USEC.

You met us at dorms maybe 30 minutes ago, we were 2 (actually 3) guys you sat by the parking lot with your ax, we did a little friendly dance and you tagged along, i gave you a grach with a light then a scav vest. We got into SCAV contact  further up the road.

We walked towards the exit together, went through the short cut at thegas station then walked to the "little" gas station exit, a new contact, i  let you loot the kill and the ammo crate, you got a AK 74N you could easy have taken me down right there and take what ever i had on ( defender,helmet, val and nvg) but you didn't, thanks dude this made that round so cool.

So yeah what i'm trying to get across here is itt's hard but every now and then have a little faith in people ( gamers)

So who ever you are thanks , and i hope my team and I made your round a little cooler.

Moderators help me get a sticky on the forum for Positive ingame happenings. So we can let people know its not all lawlessness, we need to have a little light shine in the dark and gloomy world that is Tarkov..

Fred.

How are you actually planning on selecting the right people for this job? Right now many players are telling big stories about how they want to help and all but it seems like some of them  just want the title for free goodies and the "special weapon that cannot be obtained any other way, and which will be truly lethal" <(very bad idea btw...)

45 minutes ago, 0815Gs said:

How are you actually planning on selecting the right people for this job? Right now many players are telling big stories about how they want to help and all but it seems like some of them  just want the title for free goodies and the "special weapon that cannot be obtained any other way, and which will be truly lethal" <(very bad idea btw...)

Yes they guy above you looks to be pushing it with his story, But really it happens and with the karma system coming this is something that needs to start happening. All the shoot of sight players and going to have so much bad karma.... lol they can go back to COD.

I'm guilty of "helping" my friends get into Tarkov too... I've bought three EoDs and a LB so far! I'd love to do this officially. :)

• Upvote 1

I would love to help the new guys get better at this game. Killing guys with just a melee weapon sucks anyways they don't have any loot. When I see a guy with a melee weapon I just Q and E at him and hope he is smart enough to not try and kill me. 

I don't need special gear or title. This is what I do. Even If I don't get accepted into your program ill continue my work. Just wish there was an easier way to communicate. People have to accept my random friend request and then spot the message invite to my discord. Maybe adding a chatroom to escape lobbies could make it easier? or just accept me to your program :)

Yea so how do we sign up ? Like u haven't responded in months about taking steps to joining sherpa 

Sherpa programm will not take place in the game before Beta at least. There is no reason for them to allow inscription right now ^^