Laith_TheDemon

No (functioning) Middle East servers.

Laith_TheDemon

Hello, I just wanted to point out the issue that there aren't any decent Middle East servers whatsoever.

I want to preface this by saying that I'm playing from the UAE and I get:

Tel Aviv - 200 Ping

Turkey - 150 Ping

I have better ping playing on European servers.

Getting disconnected from raid isn't rare and usually ruins the game between the time I have to get disconnected, reconnect and re-load the map.

It would make alot of sense to have a server in the UAE, or Saudi Arabia. 

• Upvote 1

ShadowBY
7 минут назад, Laith_TheDemon сказал:

Hello, I just wanted to point out the issue that there aren't any decent Middle East servers whatsoever.

I want to preface this by saying that I'm playing from the UAE and I get:

Tel Aviv - 200 Ping

Turkey - 150 Ping

I have better ping playing on European servers.

Getting disconnected from raid isn't rare and usually ruins the game between the time I have to get disconnected, reconnect and re-load the map.

It would make alot of sense to have a server in the UAE, or Saudi Arabia. 

Hello, devs adding new servers pretty often, so sooner or later they gonna add some for your region aswell im pretty sure, just question of time, you can try vpn, maybe it will helps you at least a little.

Edited by ShadowBY

Laith_TheDemon
2 minutes ago, ShadowBY said:

Hello, devs adding new servers pretty often, so sooner or later they gonna add some for your region aswell im pretty sure, just question of time, you can try vpn, maybe it will helps you at least a little.

I hope they do add one, they added the Tel Aviv one pretty recently, not sure why it's 200 ping.

Doesn't VPN slow your connection down, though?

ShadowBY
25 минут назад, Laith_TheDemon сказал:

I hope they do add one, they added the Tel Aviv one pretty recently, not sure why it's 200 ping.

Doesn't VPN slow your connection down, though?

It does, but sometimes if you got pretty fast internet it works not that bad and at times can even reduce your ping, and i mean you lose nothing if you gonna try tho

Laith_TheDemon
27 minutes ago, ShadowBY said:

It does, but sometimes if you got pretty fast internet it works not that bad and at times can even reduce your ping, and i mean you lose nothing if you gonna try tho

I've tried vpns (The free one's) They're usually slow because they're free, but a VPN just hides where you're connecting from, but in Tarkov you can just choose the server you want to play on (I don't use auto-select servers) so there's no point in using a VPN to mask where you're connecting from.

Unless, my telecom company throttles the connection to Israel (Wouldn't be surpised in the UAE, honestly) 

Gwynbleeidd

We definitely need a server in UAE it will make the game much better.