PeeJay_

Constant player joining and random extract points

PeeJay_

Hi,

After a few runs, you can remeber where does the loot spawn, where are extraction points, NPCs and so long.  So what if the extraction points stays at the same place but you could escape only by one. I mean it like setting up some rotation between those extraction points and 2 of 3 points would be closed so you must find that one which is opened and escape. After some time, that extraction point which was open would close and another one would randomly open and so long.

2nd thing is  how to make session more interesting and allow players to joining server constantly in waves or something like that. Sometimes when you're moving very slow, it seems like you're the only one in the session and even the NPCs are very often dead already. This would make session much more interesting because you can always meet some danger.

I asume that loot and NPC spawning would be random in the future. If not, please think about it. This could turn game in to a little stereotype think after some time when you know what to do and how to move because you know what to expect...

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Peejay_

SappaZ

I like the idea of random extractions and I know I've seen it mentioned multiple times. As for people joining in waves, I believe this would really only make the game more interesting for the first wave of players to spawn in. 

Not only would all the good loot be gone once the second or third wave comes into play, but it would promote camping spawn locations. I think this craving for more people and longer play time will be satisfied when open world is released. 

Matte

I searched for an answear if it was like that. If npcs were a set number with some random locations and if they spawn more than onces. Same with players because yesterday i spawned on customs and were very very slow but still i had to kill only axe ppl who came after me and had to kill npcs that should have killes ppl trying to get past them (therefore if they spawn more than once?).

anyone know for sure? 

And i like more than one exit or else they must have a system if someones camping near the extraction. Cant be fun with someone with a shotgun thats camping there and steals all loot and then leaves.