Desync or high ping?

-Tkullberg-

Hello, been playing this for acouple years now.

After the wipe i been seen alot of desync or highping? Dunno which but when I peak i got insta killed but after i unpeaked.. anyone more that have this issue? its like there are some rubberbanding like it was in bf4.

I have great internet.

Thanks in advance.

Frightner

Same Problem my ping (RTT) is 27 and yellow. Get oneshot killed by a pistol and hit enemy 4 times (he was not having any amor) with BT ammo and he gets only 150dmg by this 4 hits in a naked body xD, btw. wall was full of his blood. So enemys dies not anymore for me like bevore or i´m used to. Momentanly game is unplayable for me. Best who happens was a guy who killed me with pumgun in hand, on his bag was a fal after he killed me with pumpgun the therapist healscreen shows he killed me with the 7.62x51 ammo xD so he must swiched weappons, what messed up in the desync. Or i hit a guy once but in endstats it shows i shoot 1 bullet but hit him 3 times  hmmmmmmmm :D. Ihave Dualstack internet so this could be not the problem Pinging Tarkov Server no packet loss...... If a moderator needs some specific infos just tell me what you need you will get it to solve maybe the PROBLEM. THX

• Like 1
-Tkullberg-
20 hours ago, TarkovCitizen64250 said:

Same Problem my ping (RTT) is 27 and yellow. Get oneshot killed by a pistol and hit enemy 4 times (he was not having any amor) with BT ammo and he gets only 150dmg by this 4 hits in a naked body xD, btw. wall was full of his blood. So enemys dies not anymore for me like bevore or i´m used to. Momentanly game is unplayable for me. Best who happens was a guy who killed me with pumgun in hand, on his bag was a fal after he killed me with pumpgun the therapist healscreen shows he killed me with the 7.62x51 ammo xD so he must swiched weappons, what messed up in the desync. Or i hit a guy once but in endstats it shows i shoot 1 bullet but hit him 3 times  hmmmmmmmm :D. Ihave Dualstack internet so this could be not the problem Pinging Tarkov Server no packet loss...... If a moderator needs some specific infos just tell me what you need you will get it to solve maybe the PROBLEM. THX

I feel ya.. 

When im around the corner from taking cover from them, im dead xD  I hate it..

Hope the devs can solve this bc I need to kill people too :P