How to be Sherpa,Is to help new players or is to become the greatest player

Agnisekhar

Sherpa-These people live on the border of Nepal and Tibet,they are extremely hardworking people,who has special skills on how to survive on low rations and water and has extreme mountain climbing skills.and they also help people in guiding through the mountains.

My question is that-

How can you be a Sherpa?

1.To help new Soilders or recruits and guide them?

2.Or To be the best Soilder in the game.

a healthy balance, to be effective with what ever your given and to have the skills/knowledge and willingness to help some one. i think the biggest thing is going to be trust and will power to stick with it. we all know some people will try to take advantage of this.

• Upvote 1

I'm already doing half of this. The job of a sherpa should be to help those who need it. Don't give advice you wouldn't stake your own gear on, but be helpful to any newcomers.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Zoraxon said:

I'm already doing half of this. The job of a sherpa should be to help those who need it. Don't give advice you wouldn't stake your own gear on, but be helpful to any newcomers.

I really also think that sherpas should be very experienced and long time testers. I think people with at least 3+ months of testing experience should be a minimum requirement. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Cheaptrix said:

I really also think that sherpas should be very experienced and long time testers. I think people with at least 3+ months of testing experience should be a minimum requirement. 

A sherpa needs to be more than just covering fire or a well hidden sniper. They need to be someone who teaches and helps in and out of the field, but is willing to learn.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Zoraxon said:

A sherpa needs to be more than just covering fire or a well hidden sniper. They need to be someone who teaches and helps in and out of the field, but is willing to learn.

Fully agreed!

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, AHSGMA said:

I think you guys are taking this role-play stuff way in-depth. How many programs does this game need lol.

*shrugs*

Agree...join a clan with people who know how to play.  You don't learn how to walk without falling a few times!  

Edited by seal101k

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...