Anathema19DR4

Server connection lost

Anathema19DR4

I’m getting repeater “server connection lost” errors that kick me out of the game. It’s happened with my ping around 50-60. It happens more during scab runs, but I’ve lost a lot of stuff getting disconnected as PMC. It’s making the game nearly unplayable, and this is the only game I have this problem with. I’m playing on the NA servers that all show long as 60 and below for me. Any advice?

Delicious_Tea
Posted (edited)

This has happened to me now last night on a Scav run and right now on my PMC run. It reconnects, loads, I get in game, then within 3-5s immediately connection lost. Good ping as well. This is ridiculous.

Just to add, it normally starts for me when I open a container and no UI pops up.

Edited by Delicious_Tea

TinFury

This is happening to me constantly. Not every game but often. WTF? I have lots of gear but can't even use it because I'm afraid to loose it to server connection.

Until they fix their poo they need to just give everyone back whatever they loose to server connection.

Phule117

The last 3 days it has been unplayable .  I keep getting booted to bad server connection.  I do not know whats going on.