VeganSpaceman

- The Team - We're building a Tarkov squad and we want you.

VeganSpaceman

the-team-forum-banner.png

Are you looking for a team to play and test Tarkov with? D you want to just play with some actual people that communicate and work together?

We're an open and inclusive community, welcoming all people and by all, we mean all! If you're human (or a dog that can play) we want you!

The Team is all about having a great time doing what we love from competitive to casual to debating the next patch and obviously just messing around between all of that.

We have room for more ESL teams in our other games with some great scrims to be had in whatever tournaments and leagues we throw ourselves into.

We now run weekly competitions for members to show their skills against each other, are you game?

So how do you join? Head to the website at: theteam.xyz where you will find all sorts of wonderful information.

You want to dive straight in and play? Then head to our TeamSpeak the address is (same as the website): theteam.xyz

See you soon, you lovely person you (or dog).

ITFDuce

I'm down for this I have a ts as well its ITF-CLAN.com your welcome to join any time as well (Name is Duce on there)

VeganSpaceman

Thanks Duce, I'll bookmark it now. 

Saudi

uncle-sam-we-want-you.jpg

Edited by OFi