Bjason1

How do you gear with all the cheaters?

Bjason1
Posted (edited)

I've noticed because flea market is more expensive this patch and gear harder to come by, the risk with the hackers isn't totally worth it.  I seem to do better monetarily just rocking a pistol and killing a scav to gear up.  

Whenever I put on nice gear to go out and fight, it's like a 33% chance I get killed by a blatant hacker.  Not like "that was a little suspicious", but absolutely blatant yolo no ducks given hacker.

Is anyone else doing the same thing?  I've got 4 mil rubles and a inventory full of gear so I think it's working.

Edited by Bjason1
  • Upvote 1

DissAbledGamer
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bjason1 said:

I've noticed because flea market is more expensive this patch and gear harder to come by, the risk with the hackers isn't totally worth it.  I seem to do better monetarily just rocking a pistol and killing a scav to gear up.  

Whenever I put on nice gear to go out and fight, it's like a 33% chance I get killed by a blatant hacker.  Not like "that was a little suspicious", but absolutely blatant yolo no ducks given hacker.

Is anyone else doing the same thing?  I've got 4 mil rubles and a inventory full of gear so I think it's working.

I had a string of runs with no apparent cheaters, so i decided to try to do the SVD PMC kill quest and I died to a guy shooting through metal doors with a 9x18 ammo that wasn't even armor pen....when I wasn't able to shoot through that same door with 7n37 54r rounds. Also his guns had no sounds... when he was 20 feet away. Gota love it right?

I've spent  a good 6 mill trying to do the SVD quest alone. They just come after you when you bring in gear, and theres nothing we can ducking do about it. It's ducking stupid.

Edited by DissAbledGamer

ShiroAni

I've done over 150 raids this wipe and have yet to run into a blatant hacker, mate. What makes it seem like obvious hacks to you?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 7
  • Upvote 1

DissAbledGamer
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, ShiroAni said:

I've done over 150 raids this wipe and have yet to run into a blatant hacker, mate. What makes it seem like obvious hacks to you?

I've done 75 raids int he past 4 days and I've posted on cheater thread more than I have before... so maybe you just are ignorant when it happens. 

The main give aways for blatant is they don't check any possible angles you might be holding and just come around the corner in perfect position to give you a fresh new fade and match that with double/tripple headshots through your faceshield. I mean look at the cheater thread... you can literally see a line of bullet holes on the glass facecovers as they die. And the hilarious behavior of them sometimes acting like they are checking every corner, even though you just heard him run straight to you from the opposite side of where you came from without making contact. its A L O T of things that give it away. I can only imagine if we ever get replay system, how many idiots are going to just sit there and stare at walls while tracing people. I've seen some dickwads streaming their cheats on utube and its ... amazing how easy they would be banned if we indeed did have a replay system. 

Edited by DissAbledGamer

sutex

I never brought BF5 because of hackers, So EFT needs to get on this, no doubt they know and will.

Zaeed

27 minutes ago, ShiroAni said:

here's one for you mate, just 5 minutes ago

I had to slow it down to 10% just to see him

• Like 2

LoginTaken

Not seen a blatant hacker, just one or two questionable.

I rock the same gear regardless. I don't like meaty builds, I like budget builds, as it has a low cost and rarely is looted but more importantly....

Its so gratifying to kill someone.

Shishiaha
Posted (edited)

This is not the worst hackers, this ones can be reported in the thread and will eventually one day be banned./detected.

The worst ones are those using radar.

To prove my point, i've made a lot of marked room runs and monitored them, and with no surprise, every time a good item pop-in, there is already people rushing it, or triggering me if i looted it (you know, the ones coming to you running all the map straight to one tap). And the only times it had trash loot inside, no ones even comes in to check.

I don't care about a fly hackers killing me, it's one game, one death, i can deal with it. But farming more and more the same map to try to find an item, and never find it because radarsmen already monitored it and skipped to the maps that contain this items, it's way too much time lost. And i don't even talk about the fact that this poo is free and undetectable.

This wipe is the worst experience of tarkov i had in 4 years. It was nice, let's find something else waiting for encrypted packets.

Edited by Shishiaha
  • Upvote 3

Scrya

Hey Bjason1,

Same, same. I'm a Pistol Ninja from way back. Just personal preference as I love the challenge of Pistols but the hacking in this game has got ridiculous over the past 6 months. I have played Tarkov since early Alpha and I know BS when I see it.  Unfortunately it seems this new generation of gamers can not accept that it is only a game and feel the need to cheat rather than get skilled though play time and experience. CoD4 as one example used to constantly scroll with Banned players for running hacks, the technology to instant ban most cheaters is there!

I also choose not to use the flea market as I prefer to find my items in game as that is essentially the system these survival/gathering games are built on, is it not? Flea Market has always been a feature that was coming to the game as the menu tab was always there just not functional until it was ready. Personally I also strongly feel the flea market is a major reason for the cheating as items are way more valuable now that you can farm high priority items and sell them for huge sums while demand is high. Auction houses in games always create a huge problem for players to find Quest & Hideout items, as  players past the point of requiring them will no longer leave them behind but continue you take them, and even farm them as they can gather huge profits on the flea market despite their low value if sold to traders. Keys are a perfect example of this. A Key with infinite uses becomes a waste of inventory space to take from raid after you already have 1 unless trader value is high. Flea Market value however can be insanely high as the farming of them keeps the chance to find the right key very low.

I am amazed how much hate there is for people like me who choose to run under geared and challenge themselves as the opinion is I risk nothing to run, and somehow that is unfair. Worth noting, AK's are way more common to find then Pistols, I also die a LOT easier and my Dog Tags are still a great value 1 slot loot item geared players will easily obtain from me, so why the whinging? If I come in geared I will kill more players and take their stuff as opposed to them killing me and getting mine. No matter how little profit it may be, profit is better than loss yes?

Potential huge Flea Market profits on basic items ( Corrugated Hose anyone? ) will always lead to more people running hacks which directly lead to less people playing a game and it ultimately dying. I LOVE THIS GAME! I am extremely sad to see it falling to pathetic hack running scrubs before it even makes full release. This game will truly be one of the greatest losses to the gaming world if it continues to fall victim to the parasitic filth of cheats. There will always be the odd few cheats in any computer game ( The people who actually write and sell the hacks ) but keeping the vast majority out ( The plebs who download their skill ) is possible and should be one of the highest priorities for any game developer, as cheating directly negatively impacts their profits and ruins the wonderful  game they work so hard to create!

Anyone who defends players running hacks is obviously a person who runs them also or just trolling, as the fact they are becoming more and more common in games is blatantly obvious to anyone who has even half a clue. Hell, even professional gamers get caught at live competitions running hacks, so the argument is completely mute. There are a lot of false accusations for cheating when players are just very skilled or when they just pull of the insanely lucky BS shots, it happens! We've all done some insane BS awesome plays now and then, but not 100% of the time. Just about anyone who has played games for any decent amount of time has also been falsely accused of hacking by players in chat at some point in time. Myself included, and I'm no pro!

This Wipe, Hackers are rampant! High time for the good ol' Hacker Ban Wave please.

Shishiaha
Posted (edited)

Yep so, this wipe is too much for me. Hope to see a better game in the future, or just find something that good in core but with real support.

Have fun guys.

Edited by Shishiaha

Spectro887
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Shishiaha said:

Yep so, this wipe is too much for me. Hope to see a better game in the future, or just find something that good in core but with real support.

Have fun guys.

It doesn't even seem like a wipe, in three days there were already people with end game gear, as long as they keep that reserve poo open to everyone it is quite useless and above all,maps like lab and reserve are full of hackers, I think the fault is all of these two maps, too easy to come out with high level items...I'm already tired too, there were only just 3-4 days of peace before the game returned as it was before the wipe,now every raid is always the same thing, total boredom.

Edited by Spectro887

GoatDog
On 6/8/2020 at 7:37 PM, Bjason1 said:

Yep. In this wipe its more or less pointless to gear up. It definitely feels like the only way to get ahead is to invest nothing or very little and just use gear you find along the way. 

If its not the fps drop, freezing, desync, random bug that kills you its some small pp hacker that does. So why bother gearing up when there is a very VERY high chance you will die to some random bullshit. Might as well run around naked with a pistol and kill a scav or a player for their gear. 

As far as I'm concerned this is the current meta...at least for anyone who can't play this game like its their full time job. (And then even still)

• Upvote 2

RainmakerM4

The cheaters are running the show this wipe. But be careful some people here are trying to supress the truth

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

RainmakerM4
Posted (edited)
On 6/9/2020 at 2:46 AM, DissAbledGamer said:

I've done 75 raids int he past 4 days and I've posted on cheater thread more than I have before... so maybe you just are ignorant when it happens. 

The main give aways for blatant is they don't check any possible angles you might be holding and just come around the corner in perfect position to give you a fresh new fade and match that with double/tripple headshots through your faceshield. I mean look at the cheater thread... you can literally see a line of bullet holes on the glass facecovers as they die. And the hilarious behavior of them sometimes acting like they are checking every corner, even though you just heard him run straight to you from the opposite side of where you came from without making contact. its A L O T of things that give it away. I can only imagine if we ever get replay system, how many idiots are going to just sit there and stare at walls while tracing people. I've seen some dickwads streaming their cheats on utube and its ... amazing how easy they would be banned if we indeed did have a replay system. 

Don't bother mate. I get you and I am with you 100%.  I tried explaining but to no effort. For all we know these deniers might be cheaters themselves or they are just bad at the game not to notice the behaviour you are trying to explain.

Edited by RainmakerM4

Niewiarygodny

Normally, i am lvl 42, i met most likely 4 cheaters.

3 minutes ago, RainmakerM4 said:

I tried explaining but to no effort

you tried also not to proof that u met any cheaters at all, since it's hard to find any evidance from your that u actually meet them so many.
Who i am to judge, for sure u are just good players who knows when someone is aiming at your friends through walls (direct quote from you)

• Sad 1

Bjason1
14 minutes ago, RainmakerM4 said:

Direct quote? Are you well mate?

I was playing first person shooters while you have probably still being mixed in your fathers nuts. I bever cheated and never will. Also I only do high level play and I accept no less. Last patch killed three full dogtags cases of pmcs and gotten 82% survival rate. Ofcourse thats no big deal for you because of your sucky 50%. I know every single thing there is to know about EFT. And I can judge if the opponent is a cheater or not from how he fights me.

I think the cheating issue is evident and YOU cannot hide the truth look at all the posts on the forum.

The fact that the report cheater thread gets several posts an hour is evident enough.  Most people are not recording their games, and of the small amount of people who are, an even smaller number takes the time and effort to upload a video and report it on the thread.  You can assume for every post going up there, dozens (including myself) have encountered cheaters without reporting.

If you aren't encountering hackers on a daily basis in this game then you basically aren't playing.  I think you are right, a lot of hackers posting in here "I don't see any hackers" to throw people off.

Niewiarygodny
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, RainmakerM4 said:

I think the cheating issue is evident and YOU cannot hide the truth look at all the posts on the forum.

Am i hiding anything? No.
Am i saying that i lvl 42 and i met 4 cheates (most likely) yes.
That means EFT does not have problems with cheates? No.

Look at @DissAbledGamer clips, now tell me if from them u can say that someone was cheating.
If it's too long to watch for you.

1. Just end of situacion, he stay in 1 place, and get HS. (normal situacion, they knew about each other)
2. He run around and get few taps into head, survived. (cant hear anything and i would hear him from rocks)
3. Again no sound, he just run, sit in 1 place, die. Whats strange here? He didnt see any speedhack, he waited in 1 spot. Enemy saw fire, so it was obvious that he might extract.
4. He just walks and die, in most obvious spot which his udner the wall. Whats more, if you know EFT, he just made poo ton of sound cause of bushes. So enemy in dorms would hear him, enemy behind dorm would hear him.

Now just to prove how hard is to tell if someone cheating. Thats situacion from a streamer perspecetive which i killed.
https://www.twitch.tv/latheless/clip/ElegantCleanBottleItsBoshyTime?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time
My friend in this hallway which is connected to the roof, i am running from 2story dorm on that guy backs via main stairs.
He pushes my friend, i already shoot him in the back, my friend dies, i hear him healing, i rush him and thats how it looked from his perspective. EVen if from mine i had no ping shown (which means it was below 80).
Edit -> on my screen he stood in place, was healing, i had enough time to aim and shoot.
You could hear me running, but most likely it was server lag/desync. What will ppl do like this guy above? call it cheats, gl with that. Gl with your "video proofs" with current EFT servers/lags/desyncs and other problems.

Edited by Niewiarygodny
  • Like 2

TheSuperGoons

I Dont typically run into cheaters

Straafe
11 minutes ago, TheSuperGoons said:

I Dont typically run into cheaters

That you know of. Most people cheating attempt to blend in I'd imagine, or only use ESP/wallhacks, so they still shoot and move normally and you might not even realize that they were cheating.

hunter270
13 hours ago, Niewiarygodny said:

Am i hiding anything? No.
Am i saying that i lvl 42 and i met 4 cheates (most likely) yes.
That means EFT does not have problems with cheates? No.

Look at @DissAbledGamer clips, now tell me if from them u can say that someone was cheating.
If it's too long to watch for you.

1. Just end of situacion, he stay in 1 place, and get HS. (normal situacion, they knew about each other)
2. He run around and get few taps into head, survived. (cant hear anything and i would hear him from rocks)
3. Again no sound, he just run, sit in 1 place, die. Whats strange here? He didnt see any speedhack, he waited in 1 spot. Enemy saw fire, so it was obvious that he might extract.
4. He just walks and die, in most obvious spot which his udner the wall. Whats more, if you know EFT, he just made poo ton of sound cause of bushes. So enemy in dorms would hear him, enemy behind dorm would hear him.

Now just to prove how hard is to tell if someone cheating. Thats situacion from a streamer perspecetive which i killed.
https://www.twitch.tv/latheless/clip/ElegantCleanBottleItsBoshyTime?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time
My friend in this hallway which is connected to the roof, i am running from 2story dorm on that guy backs via main stairs.
He pushes my friend, i already shoot him in the back, my friend dies, i hear him healing, i rush him and thats how it looked from his perspective. EVen if from mine i had no ping shown (which means it was below 80).
Edit -> on my screen he stood in place, was healing, i had enough time to aim and shoot.
You could hear me running, but most likely it was server lag/desync. What will ppl do like this guy above? call it cheats, gl with that. Gl with your "video proofs" with current EFT servers/lags/desyncs and other problems.

shot by guns with no sound? killed by invisible  hatchet runner? how is an invisible player hitting me and I cant see him? si in one spot for 10 minutes because im pretty sure there is a cheater he has no clue where I am but shoots me in the thorax  I survive go on into Dorms over 30 grenades thrown at me through windows but when I look no one is there i move to another room on the other side 10 grenades thrown through the window ,so after my team  mate dies to grenades I move to second floor go in a room I hear him come up the steps straight to the room im in and one taps me in less than a half a second !!!!! yes there are many Cheaters  and Yes Blatant!!! quit defending a game where everyone knows cheating is going on and nothing is being done to stop it!!!!  i see tweets by battlestate where 3000 were banned . I dont believe it I dont think anyone is being banned . if you cant stop the cheaters you will eventually have No game im about done its 10 times worse since the wipe. this is the worst yet!!! it happened twice today both time I was very geared. if I dont take in good gear no issues unless I find great Loot!!!!!

• Like 1

chrisragnar

Haven't seen any cheaters yet

Niewiarygodny
8 hours ago, hunter270 said:

shot by guns with no sound? killed by invisible  hatchet runner? how is an invisible player hitting me and I cant see him?

It's invisible glitch/bug. 
why/how exactly this happen is still mystery (or at least i have no clue about it) i only guess that it's somehow connected with getting DC from server but actually not getting kicked out from game.
I was both killed by invisible player/scav and also i was invivisble.
Last time it was 3/4 days ago we were both invisible with my friend to each other, if such thing happen you hear no sound from such person, no sound of shooting etc.

RyenG

DESYNC isn't people hacking its the servers messing up... yes theres hackers but peekers advantage is big in this game and will cause you to think your cheated everytime it happens

• Upvote 1

SilentRaccoon

Just went 3 times in a row in labs... got insta headshot within first 10 seconds each time.... makes me wonder if those bans are even real.
Spawn, you hear someone sprinting towards you and then they jump headshot you >_<

AzureChimes
On 6/10/2020 at 11:01 AM, RainmakerM4 said:

The cheaters are running the show this wipe. But be careful some people here are trying to supress the truth

Can't sell this game unless you skew the narrative in your favor. What sucks is people are buying this game and its already hard as it is being new.