Sign in to follow this  
Parad0XxX

Looking for group/clan playing together lvl 27 / exp. player

Parad0XxX

Hi guys, looking for ppl to play with im currently lvl 27 > 200 + hours.

I would say I already have a good experience, altough I just startet with tarkov like 3 months ago. Knowing all the maps, know how to kill and farm bosses,  knowing where the loot is, etc. My playstile for now is quest based methodical gameplay, Im adjusting it to the situation.

For now I run like 90% of my raids solo, Im kinda more the solo player, but I think mostly because I dont know good ppl to play with, and a lot of times the chemistry was not good... Im grinding the game right now and playing alot.

What else to say... Im from germany 30 years old, played like almost every shooter, but most of the time CS 1.6, CS-GO, Overwatch, but also WoW for alot of years. So this is probably why I like tarkov so much, because of the mix between mmo and fps.

Cheers

Discord: Parad0x#1723

JadeXZY

You should join our discord community! We're a small,friendly community. We have new aswell as experienced players in every region and timezone.
Just hop in,and ask anyone if you can tag along! 

Join using this link! https://discord.gg/nTUjXfa

• Like 1

Parad0XxX

hey thanks bud 😉