Sign in to follow this  
Mogo_

Insane amount of hackers on european servers

Mogo_

I've played the game for around 700 hours and never have I ran into this many hackers since the wipe on european servers.

There always white names and 2/3 of the time the kill is "Head, Jaws" one hackers name even was DEAD_HEAD_JAWS

Anyone else notice this? The game has become unplayable which sucks.

Kolbasz3

I'm having similar problems, and now I don't even play so much because I know I can't really stand up to hackers, and I have experienced some similar issues, getting headshotted from the other side of the map right after pekking and so on, but I think this issue is up to the Tarkov team to solve, not us so we can't do anything but wait

dr0nxX

it is a problem and a big problem, not just on eu servers. Certain maps are still good to play because cheaters only farming maps like labs, reserve and woods and ofcourse occasionally you will get cheaters on other maps.

also i have a suspicion cheaters somehow getting hands on trial keys and just using them without worry about getting banned at all.

Jolly_Roger88

This wipe is so far the worst one.

It’s my second one and so far the situation is worse than before,when even BE wasn’t up

nisemono_kakko

the lab is basically unplayable now, tried 4 times since this wipe, every time ended with one tapped eyes.

LenzOA
1 hour ago, dr0nxX said:

cheaters only farming maps like labs, reserve and woods

why woods? is there something valuable that i missed out on?

nisemono_kakko
1 minute ago, LenzOA said:

why woods? is there something valuable that i missed out on?

i think cus Shturman has a chance spawn with RR

• Thanks 1

BeatOrTrickss

BSG is not giving a duck anymore about cheaters, they made enough money selling copies of the game with the streamers promoting their game. Now they only focus on adding new content to get even more new players, but they won't fix those issues, hacking etc... 

It wont take long before everybody realise that, the game is slowly dying anyway, a lot of people figured out that the company only care about making money, they dont ever read suggestion in the forums, they simply dont give a duck anymore 

Mogo_
4 hours ago, dr0nxX said:

it is a problem and a big problem, not just on eu servers. Certain maps are still good to play because cheaters only farming maps like labs, reserve and woods and ofcourse occasionally you will get cheaters on other maps.

also i have a suspicion cheaters somehow getting hands on trial keys and just using them without worry about getting banned at all.

I think i've noticed it more now because Customs, Shoreline and Interchange are flooded with hackers now too. Weird part is that shoreline hackers dont even bother to goto resort. They camp near gas station / power

RainmakerM4

The cheaters are running the show. I lost 2.5 million worth of gear past 3 days

Pacifist_Chuck

Try playing on OCE servers, they are completely infested with cheaters. Its the way of online gaming I guess well until someone has the balls to leave China out of a game release. They have absolutely zero ducks for anyone else but themselves. Cheat and win at any cost. 

• Like 1

Shishiaha
Posted (edited)

Right now it's out of control. Never been cheated that much in my entire Tarkov experience.

Just my last 2 raids was containing cheater (with video evidence). One was clearly shooting through trees and bushes without caring about taking sight. The other was just invisible. I tried to change server, but it's the same all around.

Edited by Shishiaha

Reqhart

I honestly never encountered too many cheaters last wipe, I had a few encounters mostly on labs so i just avoided labs. Now since wipe, they're popping up on all maps and at increased frequency. This speed hack and aim bot stuff is stupid, just see a blur and and bang dead. It's sad how fps games these days always seem to have an infestation of hackers. I feel bad for companies for having to spend development time and resources fighting these guys but Tarkov has been getting really bad this wipe.

Wish the gaming industry did a better job of collaborating on anti-cheat, battle eye, VAC and EAC never seem to get very far.

However no in-game report system is really hurting this games ability to fight cheaters and the infestation of cheaters will continue to get worse. Maybe it's time to take a break and sit this wipe out and hope it gets better.

hisperin
Posted (edited)

Sadly i experience the same.

I think they found a way to manipulate the "lag". I got 2 raids in a row where the Server started to lag and then I died out of nowhere. Map: Reserve

Could be my network, but i played other maps this evening and they work fine.

"The other was just invisible"

This could be a bug. I was one time the invisible guy. Only one of my mates could see me after the half of the raid. The other saw me just fine. We took our way to the exit as fast as we could after we experienced this.

I am pretty sure some of the "cheating" encounters are just server lags, but some are just plain obviously...

Edited by hisperin

mumufti
Am 9.6.2020 um 18:39 schrieb BeatOrTrickss:

BSG is not giving a duck anymore about cheaters, they made enough money selling copies of the game with the streamers promoting their game. Now they only focus on adding new content to get even more new players, but they won't fix those issues, hacking etc... 

It wont take long before everybody realise that, the game is slowly dying anyway, a lot of people figured out that the company only care about making money, they dont ever read suggestion in the forums, they simply dont give a duck anymore 

Yeah, sure, thats why nikita is almost in every russian and english podcast, talking to the community about problems and how they solve it and try to improve the game. - You are a troll or a hater, dude, this kind of people, even when you are only trolling, ruining the game, nobody else beside cheaters and negative mindsets, blaming everyone and everything for anything.

By the way, i think too, the game is dying, because they change more and more stuff to a more arcady, casual gameplay instead of tactical. This got many reasons like high tier armor pen ammo is almost unlimited avaible because of fleamarket, also armor, helmets, low recoil builds are too easy / fast to get.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

BESK

What would happen with the game if you only could trade items with items You have found. Like removing money totally. Yes I know that the game would be even  harder and more grindy and extremely time consuming.

Or BSG can start selling roubles for RMT. Because the cheaters has come to stay and milk the system as long as they can.

DMAN2224

lol all they did it's add that dumb ping so now we cant play with friends but can with cheaters 

Hope some big company will buy this game and did something cause it will die soon lol

HALLAH
On 6/10/2020 at 12:39 AM, BeatOrTrickss said:

Dumbest answer I've seen in awhile. Checkout the podcasts, otherwise go watch your anime or whatever weeb trash activities you troll haters normally do.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Aduial

9 out of 10 times I get killed by sniper elite gamers ....within the first 3 shots (auto mode) I get headshooted ...Relly happy I bought the fuc     ing eod editon which now (safe stash) is the greates fail of all

Wolfsb4ne
15 minutes ago, Aduial said:

9 out of 10 times I get killed by sniper elite gamers ....within the first 3 shots (auto mode) I get headshooted ...Relly happy I bought the fuc     ing eod editon which now (safe stash) is the greates fail of all

9 out of 10 times I suck at the game, but it's easy to say that the game suck..

Why you don't train yourself to headshot them first? And work on your aiming and to build muscle memory effectively... You have free software that help you with that... like Aim Lab of something like this..? Do that everyday for one or two hours for a month or two and you will see an improvement in your aiming... No, it's easier to complain...

• Sad 1

Wolfsb4ne

And about OP thread, I'm playing on EU servers Strasbourg, Germany, Netherlands, London, Milan and Madrid... And I play everyday, over 300 raids from first day of the wipe and I didn't encounter one cheater this wipe. Or I'm very lucky. Also one thing I don't play lab, because I know that most hacker are there. And till that they fix this, I wouldn't no play this map anymore. Yes you have 50% to get a hacker there... Even sometime on Reserve but pretty rare... 

Also many people that get headshot of OS and directly think ''oh, this most be a hacker''' mentally is also a big problem atm... Like what I saw of the thread : Cheater Video ReportMegathread over 50% of video posted there isn't a hacker that kill them... They just get headshoted or oneshoted... Or have dsync/lag...

I have encounter hackers before this wipe... end of Mars till first week of April was getting out of hand... then you had a lot of hackers and not only on labs but on most of the maps. Two or three per day... But since hackers is lower and lower in numbers and you see an improvement last weeks... 

staffsarge
1 hour ago, Wolfsb4ne said:

And about OP thread, I'm playing on EU servers Strasbourg, Germany, Netherlands, London, Milan and Madrid... And I play everyday, over 300 raids from first day of the wipe and I didn't encounter one cheater this wipe. Or I'm very lucky. Also one thing I don't play lab, because I know that most hacker are there. And till that they fix this, I wouldn't no play this map anymore. Yes you have 50% to get a hacker there... Even sometime on Reserve but pretty rare... 

Also many people that get headshot of OS and directly think ''oh, this most be a hacker''' mentally is also a big problem atm... Like what I saw of the thread : Cheater Video ReportMegathread over 50% of video posted there isn't a hacker that kill them... They just get headshoted or oneshoted... Or have dsync/lag...

I have encounter hackers before this wipe... end of Mars till first week of April was getting out of hand... then you had a lot of hackers and not only on labs but on most of the maps. Two or three per day... But since hackers is lower and lower in numbers and you see an improvement last weeks... 

Pfft.  I've just had 4 straight deaths to hackers on reserve.  APAC servers though - not euro.  Although all the hackers come on in this region when it's morning in Europe.  Read into that what you will.

Wolfsb4ne
7 minutes ago, staffsarge said:

Pfft.  I've just had 4 straight deaths to hackers on reserve.  APAC servers though - not euro.  Although all the hackers come on in this region when it's morning in Europe.  Read into that what you will.

Go watch any stream for a whole day on twitch or facebookgaming... They play a lot like 8 to 12 hours each day... Do you seem them get killed 4 times  straight on reserve by hackers? No...

I don't say, hacks don't exist... You can sometime encounter one or maybe two per day... it's possible... But it's statistically impossible to get 4 times straight dying by a hacker! You just get headshot or OS that's all! And this is statistically possible!

You just can make the difference between a hacker and a legit player that headshot you, that's all...!  

staffsarge
6 minutes ago, Wolfsb4ne said:

Go watch any stream for a whole day on twitch or facebookgaming... They play a lot like 8 to 12 hours each day... Do you seem them get killed 4 times  straight on reserve by hackers? No...

I don't say, hacks don't exist... You can sometime encounter one or maybe two per day... it's possible... But it's statistically impossible to get 4 times straight dying by a hacker! You just get headshot or OS that's all! And this is statistically possible!

You just can make the difference between a hacker and a legit player that headshot you, that's all...!  

"Statistically impossible".  You obviously have no idea what you're talking about lol.  The hacks are actually location and speedhacks that I've had tonight.  I think you just can't accept that you're wrong - despite that being the case - per hundreds of folks on this forum.