Game unbalanced for new players?

zekethewolf

I think this topic is about this games future, the system is broken and veteran players defending this misses the point. If this game is hona survive or ever go to release they need ro find som balance.

BSG needs to make a dissision on how to make the gameplay more balance, not for new players only but to keep the veterans playing.

Doing matchmaking is a way, but just a quick fix to what needs be sorted. 

The combo, skills progress and equipment progress is not working. Seen people defending the gameplay with lines like; play it better, learn it etc 

But the problem is that max lev equipment and max skills together, is the root problem to this game and whats stopping it from a mass playerbase. 

BSG needs to drop one of them or rework it, if not this game will slovely fade away.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jordick

• tobiassolem

• Barangolo

• Na0cho

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are sorely mistaken there. This is like saying that in sports, part of the learning curve is going on the tatami on your first day against a black-belt that is a good 30 pounds heavier than you. Y

I get that. But those veterans have been where you are right now. This isn't a 100m sprint game. People who come into EFT with the mindset that they can jump into a raid and do whatever Pestily/Deadly

Before anything I'm not saying that EFT is a bad game nor am I lashing out to devs. I wouldn't be playing the game if I disliked it. I started playing the about half a year ago when the game had

Posted Images