Sign in to follow this  
Clearbeardwiz

cheaters or hackers or Devs

Clearbeardwiz

I'm having difficulties connecting in to each game. When connecting into each game, I am timed out and then brought back in only to be killed by some player who is waiting for me. The player usually knows my exact location or where I am going and when I reconnect in I either get killed by the cheater instantly or the player disconnects a exit point and waits at the other. this has happened before and i had stopped playing this beta in the last few months hoping the player would just go away there was then an update and my character was rest again. I'm assuming its either a Dev or a computer coder that hates me. I cannot suggest any games other then putting the required equipment in each map to get in and out of each exit. For example a rope to repel at the one extraction in "the reserve". i hope that suggestion will resolve any Developer hatred. I don't have any other suggestions, I don't work for Free. If you all want us out of the game then close the beta and make us all wait.

ItsStephenMan

Sounds like you're getting killed by people who know the spawns. Which is part of the game.

They arent going to add a paracord and RR to the extract, thats a silly idea.

Demonslayer1246
1 hour ago, Clearbeardwiz said:

I'm having difficulties connecting in to each game. When connecting into each game, I am timed out and then brought back in only to be killed by some player who is waiting for me. The player usually knows my exact location or where I am going and when I reconnect in I either get killed by the cheater instantly or the player disconnects a exit point and waits at the other. this has happened before and i had stopped playing this beta in the last few months hoping the player would just go away there was then an update and my character was rest again. I'm assuming its either a Dev or a computer coder that hates me. I cannot suggest any games other then putting the required equipment in each map to get in and out of each exit. For example a rope to repel at the one extraction in "the reserve". i hope that suggestion will resolve any Developer hatred. I don't have any other suggestions, I don't work for Free. If you all want us out of the game then close the beta and make us all wait.

Look at maps that people have made for the places you go to. Those people killing you are players who know the spawns. Those people are jerks, but it is completely fair. I've been killed a couple times by people who know spawns. My suggestion: Download a map on your phone and look at them. If you are new, avoid other spawns.

Clearbeardwiz

On 6/9/2020 at 10:29 PM, ItsStephenMan said:

Sounds like you're getting killed by people who know the spawns. Which is part of the game.

They arent going to add a paracord and RR to the extract, thats a silly idea.

The Extraction points were different for every scav before this new update. There would be no definitive way to know that the extraction point I was exiting at would be the one he or she was waiting for me at. If I'm disconnecting from the game and then reconnecting how is the other player even know where I am? if I disconnect im pretty sure the characters body comes off the map as well. 

No, adding a paracord as an item that generates in the map somewhere on the reserve every match,  is not a silly idea at all. its giving every player a chance to extract or exit form that exit/extraction. Sure some people are more prepared then others and some people might try to "farm" for the paracord, however that would just me part of the game.