TheWay

Patch 0.12.6.7679

TheWay

Dear Escapers!

The installation of the patch 0.12.6.7679 has begun.

The game will be unavailable for 3 hours approximately.

You can find the list of changes below.

Added:

• Dogtags taken from PMCs should now have “found in raid status”. This status can be lost the same way as it is for other items.
  • Added prioritization of items for crafting and building in the hideout. Items without the “found in raid” status are used first, while items with the "found in raid" status will be used later.

Fixed:

• One of the bugs causing FPS drop on interface screens
  • Sharpness change of shadow cascades, now the transition between different shadow rendering quality is smoother
  • One of the spawn bugs, when some AIs on the location could be invisible to the player
  • One of the bugs causing grenades explosion without sound and effects
  • Flea market interface bug when an infinite loading indicator appeared on top of the menu 
  • Bug displaying blood drops effect on the screen if there is a character nearby that takes damage from barbed wire 
  • Bug of taking damage from a barrel with fire if it is hit by another player
  • Bug with saving the scroll bar position when switching between merchants
  • Bug when the last outdated item wouldn’t disappear after error 
  • Spamming error when extracting through car after grenade explosion 
  • Error 1508 when adding an offer to the flea market with items added in 12.6 patch
  • Error.Collider.ContainsPoint.GetVolumeByPosition (or .isolatedVolumes) 
  • Error during creation of character EXCEPTION: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element 
  • Some errors while loading after raid end
  • Various minor errors and issues 

Fixes related to binaural audio:

• Kicking door out sound is now less muffled 
  • Sound of movement while crouched and on minimal speed is now more quiet 
  • Contusion sounds are now working properly with binaural audio  
  • Various minor bug fixes

TRANSLATIONS:

• Portuguese translation can be found here. Thanks to our Emissary and Moderator @FLP
  • Korean translation can be found here. Thanks to our Emissary and Moderator @lih2677
  • Spanish translation can be found here. Thanks to our Hispanic Community Representative @MrXavito
  • German translation can be found here. Thanks to our Emissary @mNaliCious
  • French translation can be found here. Thanks to our Emissary @titi4600
  • Arabic translation can be found here. Thanks to our Emissary @d3voo
  • Italian translation can be found here. Thanks to our Emissary @ZioEnzo
  • Greek translation can be found here. Thanks to our Emissary @ZermanGR
  • Like 31
  • Thanks 6
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 8

veelsie

Any chance of fixing quests like "Hot Delivery"

Both me and my friend were wearing brand new 65/65 BNTI Gzhel-K Armor...

We both bought into the raid broken/low durability armor to use for the quest expecting the armor in our backpacks to get used first...

Imagine our surprise and immense frustration when we both lost our armor on our backs midway through what can be a risky mission... and then had to run the rest of the raid wearing scraps...

I see you've added prioritization for FIR items for hideout which is awesome but something for the quests would be good to avoid situations like this...

Thank You!

• Like 4

Kral

Solid list of fixes and QoL stuff, nice. I'd love to see the muffling of audio when looting containers lowered a bit too, looting a filing cabinet sounds a bit like you're doing it underwater.

• Like 1

Madiakz

Some great fixes in there, especially the character creation bug. I know this will make a lot of players happy! Thank you :) 

• Like 2

Straafe

Any chance of the super long load screen after raid being fixed?

• Like 2

_Orosco_

This game is mad addictive

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Firedraft
Posted (edited)

So I'm curious how you're supposed to level intellect since they didn't wipe the items we've identified last wipe? My intellect is 0 N I'm level 13... How am I gonna build my intelligence center? Not trying to complain just generally concerned. 

Edit. I actually meant the library. It takes memory lmao. I had memory and intellect mixed up. My bad. 

Edited by Firedraft

robsev
Just now, Firedraft said:

So I'm curious how you're supposed to level intellect since they didn't wipe the items we've identified last wipe? My intellect is 0 N I'm level 13... How am I gonna build my intelligence center? Not trying to complain just generally concerned. 

intellect isn't implemented yet man.. can't lvl it. intelligence center doesn't require intelligence level. 

• Upvote 1

Rahzeiniik

take out the ping limit

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 11
  • Upvote 6

SaltShooter

Any fixes to the hacker infestation on OCEANIC servers making labs unplayable

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 2

SSMACKKS
Just now, SaltShooter said:

I agree with this it's unplayable! 

NightOfMistra

Any chance for Western Canadian servers? Even Mid west. 

• Upvote 2

PuFFie
Posted (edited)

I've got a bug loading into the match which will stuck at "Awaiting session start". Just started happening to me after the last patch and now it will happened everyday since the updated. The only solution I can fix was to kill the process of the game and then restart again. After that I'd be able to get into session just fine.

Also.. Since the patch day.. A LOT OF HACKER visible. Since my first raid after the wipe. I went to Interchange and got kill by a guy with Killa gear teleported to my location and shot me in the face. Although he didn't take my gear.. It still sucks

Edited by PuFFie
Additional info

SirPhoros

Great bug fixes!

Any chance to make all PMC players enter the map at the same time? Sometimes I play with my friends, they took 3-4 minutes to enter Customs and (due to my computer) I took 6-7 minutes and they have to wait for me, whilst other players are already moving around and looting.

It would be really useful as all players would have the same chances to improve.

ihateunoob3
Just now, SirPhoros said:

Great bug fixes!

Any chance to make all PMC players enter the map at the same time? Sometimes I play with my friends, they took 3-4 minutes to enter Customs and (due to my computer) I took 6-7 minutes and they have to wait for me, whilst other players are already moving around and looting.

It would be really useful as all players would have the same chances to improve.

get a 100$ ssd and itll fix that get a 250 gb 

kamenriderrx

Increase the degree of combating cheaters, please

Madiakz
1 minute ago, SirPhoros said:

Great bug fixes!

Hello @SirPhoros

Are you on a HDD and your friends SSD by any chance? That can be the issue for most.

• Like 1

SSMACKKS

Great bug fixes!

Yea mate me and my mates will just wait for you for a further 10 min's for our game to start. Not likely

• Sad 1

SirPhoros
1 minute ago, ihateunoob3 said:

get a 100$ ssd and itll fix that get a 250 gb 

The problem is that I have a laptop. I'm saving money atm so I can upgrade my setup, but... you know. It's not something that I can fix in a few hours.

Nonetheless, I think it should be like that (waiting for all players) to be fair for all players.

• Sad 1

TomatoDK

Omg that huge list of bugs they have to fix AFTER last patch ! Dont they TEST their stuff BEFORE launching patches ?  :D

• Confused 1

hookerheelsxi
4 minutes ago, SirPhoros said:

Great bug fixes!

Bruh, they aren't gonna hold back other players because your PC is slow. Buy a cheap $30 SSD and call it a day.

Kral

The problem is that I have a laptop. I'm saving money atm so I can upgrade my setup, but... you know. It's not something that I can fix in a few hours.

Nonetheless, I think it should be like that (waiting for all players) to be fair for all players.

SSD is pretty much a necessity for modern gaming now, even the next gen consoles will have something akin to SSD's (supposedly faster).

• Like 1

SirPhoros
1 minute ago, Madiakz said:

Hello @SirPhoros

Are you on a HDD and your friends SSD by any chance? That can be the issue for most.

As I just replied, I have a laptop with a HDD. Saving money at the moment to upgrade it and buy a new computer with a SSD and new stuff, but it's a bit annoying (but understandable considering that the game it's still in development).

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Choongie
9 minutes ago, SaltShooter said:

5 minutes ago, SSMACKKS said:

I agree with this it's unplayable! 

yes seemed a little fishy when I play labs so just stopped. Also get the rare hacker on reserve it feels.

hookerheelsxi

As I just replied, I have a laptop with a HDD. Saving money at the moment to upgrade it and buy a new computer with a SSD and new stuff, but it's a bit annoying (but understandable considering that the game it's still in development).

So buy a 1TB SSD, move your Windows to the new drive, and call it a day. Making other people suffer cause you're PC is shitty, is not a great way to make people like you. Nor will it happen.

• Like 1