TheWay

Patch 0.12.6.7679

TheWay

For those who finished quests with THICC containers as a reward and received standard containers - we are actively looking for solution how to give you back THICC cases

• Like 1

ganjo09

i hope so i did it today and i thougt only WTF the streamers and all other got it and the slower ones are fucked now GG...

mattimaxttv

Quick complaint, during the wipe patch notes it was said Thermals can no longer see through windows. I just got killed by a player using a thermal that saw me with it through the dorms 3rd floor middle window. It was unbroken as he shot through it when he domed me. Quick complaint, during the wipe patch notes it was said Thermals can no longer see through windows. I just got killed by a player using a thermal that saw me with it through the dorms 3rd floor middle window. It was unbroken as he shot through it when he domed me. 

ShiroTenshi

Here are some of the most recent changes:

- Upped ping limit to 165 (was 155)
- Upped spawn chance of Dr. Lupo Coffee 
- Upped 366 TKM ammo stats
- Lowered items count for beta container barter
- Started to send THICC cases for those who completed changed quests before they were reverted

VectorX

On 6/14/2020 at 3:29 PM, VectorX said:

Why BGS don't puth patch like this:

Changed:

- To provide cheater who sell rubels other player for real money, we added minimum and maximum price of all items and weapons. Cheaters now can't buy cheap item for many rubels as part of the transaction with other player for real money, it doesn't pay for the buyer. Problem with cheater was resolved.
- If weapons is modded the price will be the sum of all parts counted at the price in dilers
- We added a new anticheats program which he caught the rest of cheates

fixed:

- Now items which are in safe container have tag "found in raid"
- Bug when you must twice push button to walk on/off

This never been becouse BGS lost income from new accound created by cheater what was propably most part of his profits...

On 6/15/2020 at 12:38 PM, nikozeer said:

my bro my very pro bro... you cant win against cheater using cheats.. 😢

cheat creator are just dev who dev program against our lovely BSG dev who program a georgous game... you know what i mean ?

lets see :  

day1 : BSG best anticheat is release (1 week of intense work) very good anti cheat, all cheater are banned the same day

day2 : one of the thousand pirates find a glitch, exploit it, and create a base for multiple cheat

day2,5 : tarkov is full of cheater, BSG dev are disgusted... 

be nice my friend, my very pro friend

"you cant win against cheater using cheats.."

-wow WTF?? what are you talking about ??

"cheat creator are just dev who dev program against our lovely BSG dev who program a georgous game... you know what i mean ?

lets see"

- is it related in any way, what I wrote about ???

""day1 : BSG best anticheat is release (1 week of intense work) very good anti cheat, all cheater are banned the same day

day2 : one of the thousand pirates find a glitch, exploit it, and create a base for multiple cheat

day2,5 : tarkov is full of cheater, BSG dev are disgusted... ""

- Not my Not very pro bro from france.... Is your scribble anyhow linked  with my opinion about CHANGES IN GAME ??????

TheWay

Fleamarket fees were increased temporarily.

• Confused 1

TheWay

Technical update has started.

TheWay

The technical update is complete

TheWay

For those who gets kicked by old version of geforce experience - update it.

ihateunoob3

joined reserve. keep getting (connection lost).

TheWay

About error "Failed to load encryption library".

We are working on the fix. The problem's cause is about the path to the game folder contains non latin characters. You need to make sure that the path will contain only latin characters.

1. Close launcher
2. Rename the game folder/any folders that lead to the game folder which contains non-latin characters
3. Start game launcher
4. Select new renamed location of the game

photo_2020-06-26_13-07-04.jpg

• Like 1

Ponzolito

Hi DEV and Tarkov community ! 

First thanks for the amazing game. I literally can't play any other game expect Tarkov. Is a masterpiece. I want also inform that there is less cheater in the game and now is more a pleasure to dead. So thank you ❤️ 

Secondly, I watched the recent podcast with Nikita and he announced the content of the new patch of today : the grenate luncher and a "surprise, we will see with a new quest from Prator..."... I just played at night and double check on Prator quest but still nothing... 

So, can you please explain where are the Cultist faction again and the stuff announced on the podcast ? 

Thank you very much for this amazing game and keep it strong !!! We love you ❤️ 

• Upvote 1

TheWay

We are aware that some of you has ping spikes after last update. Investigating.

VectorX

The technical update is complete - Now you can't sell anything

TheWay

In the near time we plan to roll back last update due to ping spikes issue.

The game will not be available approx. for 1 hour.

Sorry for caused inconvenience.

• Upvote 2

TheWay

Decreased recoil on AK 5.56 and 7.62.

TheWay

Attention! 

We prohibited stacked backpacks on your character. 

You still can do it in your stash, but not in your character inventory. 

If you have any bugs related to this change - please report it via launcher. Thanks!

• Upvote 2

Niewiarygodny
1 hour ago, TheWay said:

Thats stupid for at least few reasons.
1. Bringing BP for friend
2. Moving backpacks around stash. So with that limitation i can't palce many backpacks on myself just to organize stash faster/easier etc.

Hopefully sooner or later it will be changed :)

the_memevision

Like this?

2020-06-26[21-39] (0).png

kanepiv

Would be awesome if you could change it in two ways:

1. Let us bring one backpack for ourselfs and one backpack (maybe also filled with gear) for a friend to a raid.

2. Make that a requirement for hitting the ready button. But don't prohibit equipping countless backpacks in the stash. That way we can still easily equip everything and queue for a raid even when our stash is fairly full.

Awake
13 hours ago, TheWay said:

Attention! 

You still can do it in your stash, but not in your character inventory. 

If you have any bugs related to this change - please report it via launcher. Thanks!

I may have a solution for this situation which you could consider.

Forbidding a function, which should work in terms of space needed by a backpack and space provided by a backpack, and which is already punished by carrying more weight, is in my opinion the wrong way. Rather make some small changes to backpacks. I will describe them with the example of the MBSS backpack which takes 4x4 slots and provides 4x4 slots (HxV with Vertical and Horizontal slots).

1) Make the space backpacks take larger than the space they provide. E.g. MBSS provides 4x4 slotes but takes 4x5 slots in the stash. This way you could only but smaller backpacks into larger ones (makes sense and is realistic).

2) Maybe make backpacks more modular in general. Like give the the MBSS its normal 4x4 slots they provide for the main pocket and additional ones for the front pockets e.g. 1x2 and 1x3.

3) However, this way, storing them in the stash is annoying as well as picking one up in the raid. Therefore, implement a function to fold a backpack. If a MBSS is empty and taking 4x5 slots you rightclick it and fold it. Then it becomes 4x1 slots but you can not put items in it anymore.

skyflashde
vor einer Stunde schrieb Awake:

3) However, this way, storing them in the stash is annoying as well as picking one up in the raid. Therefore, implement a function to fold a backpack. If a MBSS is empty and taking 4x5 slots you rightclick it and fold it. Then it becomes 4x1 slots but you can not put items in it anymore.

Folding backpacks is just one of the best ideas I have heard in this forum.

But 4x1 is too large, backpacks should fold into something pretty small, like in real life.

InversoSk3lo
Posted (edited)

Not sure if it's happening to anyone else but I keep getting a crash every-time I try and load in to Factory. GPU Drivers up to date, doing an integrity check now.

*Came back clear

Edited by InversoSk3lo
Superseded

TheWay

Attention!

Today we plan to upload 12.6.2 patch. Game will be stopped for approx. 2 hours. We will inform you when we will start the update.

Patchnotes:

• Added 2 new quests for Prapor (available after lvl 10, right after “BP depot” quest)

Fixed various bugs, some of them:

• Double damage by a gunshot wound in the thorax
  • Outdoor sound was played indoors after reconnect
  • Killa didn’t shoot back for different reasons
  • Weapon icon won’t get blocked in the window “Add offer”, after adding a weapon mod without “found in raid” status.

Also:

• Various improvements, optimizations and freeze fixes
  • Technical fixes
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3