Not able to connect to cdn-11.eft-store.com

I haven't been able to connect to cdn-11.eft-store.com for a long while now, the launcher gave me error for it since the wipe and if i just cancel it > it launches game and everything works, but now that the patch came i cant download it due to not being able to connect and gave error saying i need to repair tarkov, but i cant repair since i can't open the launcher...

Then i decided to try to install tarkov clean completely, uninstalled it and then I can't login into my profile, getting stuck on the captcha.. I found the old file i used to install the launcher and again i cant install tarkov since i can't connect to cdn-11.eft-store.com

Any tips / ideas on how to resolve this issue.. I mean I've given up on insurances atleast, but i really just want to play (took a break for 1½ days)

Well, what I've discovered is that it is definitely something to do with ISP, since i downloaded tarkov with my phones internet and now i have it installed and back to the usual error > cancel > game starts *shrug*

stume3000

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support/knowledge/400

Had the same issue for a while. Looked up the support section and found this fix. Worked for me. Just google how to change the DNS server it's fairly simple.

Cannot load the file "ConsistencyInfo"

If the error "Cannot load the file "ConsistencyInfo". The connection is closed.../Cannot resolve the remote name cdn-11.eft-store.com" in the launcher, as well as with errors when trying to download the launcher from the site - should in the settings of the Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) change the DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
Hatjimmies
8 hours ago, stume3000 said:

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support/knowledge/400

Had the same issue for a while. Looked up the support section and found this fix. Worked for me. Just google how to change the DNS server it's fairly simple.

Cannot load the file "ConsistencyInfo"

If the error "Cannot load the file "ConsistencyInfo". The connection is closed.../Cannot resolve the remote name cdn-11.eft-store.com" in the launcher, as well as with errors when trying to download the launcher from the site - should in the settings of the Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) change the DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Some small patch a few hours ago made the game unpossible to launch like in OP's message, this fixed it! Thanks!

Can confirm that changing the DNS settings to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 solved my problems. Couldn't even download the launcher because i  couldn't access the download site 🙄

• 4 months later...
On 6/10/2020 at 5:12 PM, Baligga said:

I haven't been able to connect to cdn-11.eft-store.com for a long while now, the launcher gave me error for it since the wipe and if i just cancel it > it launches game and everything works, but now that the patch came i cant download it due to not being able to connect and gave error saying i need to repair tarkov, but i cant repair since i can't open the launcher...

Then i decided to try to install tarkov clean completely, uninstalled it and then I can't login into my profile, getting stuck on the captcha.. I found the old file i used to install the launcher and again i cant install tarkov since i can't connect to cdn-11.eft-store.com

Any tips / ideas on how to resolve this issue.. I mean I've given up on insurances atleast, but i really just want to play (took a break for 1½ days)

• 2 months later...
KR4Games

The fact people are still experience sucks. I just bought the damn thing and I am getting the issue while trying to install. 

Like cmon BattleState fix your game!  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Y0H0NN

This is honestly super frustrating. I'm trying to install 12.10 and it completely corrupted my entire game so i had to delete BSGLauncher and the game so now that I am trying to reinstall it I get these low connection speeds and errors. I have tried everything everyone has offered in this discussion and nothing works. The only way for me to finish this download is to sit here and watch the download go on with 10kb/s and click continue when it gives me the "USER ACTION REQUIRED" error. This happens to me every single update and it got me behind on wipe day and I probably won't be able to play till this game is done downloading in at minimum 2 days. 

• 1 month later...
bomjus1

for anyone getting this issue even now, like i did, i followed the instructions in this video: 

used this to change my primary DNS to 8.8.4.4

once the download was complete i switched back to auto DNS and the game launches fine. hopefully this isn't required every update for me now... didn't have to do this for the last year+ of me playing.