logvnbvker

PMC Items are not FiR?

logvnbvker

I've noticed that items I pick up off PMCs are not found in raid, which doesn't make any sense considering I killed them in the raid. I would love to sell this items that I found considering I don't use certain guns and ammo I pick up. Why is it considered not found in raid?

schubbey
vor 14 Stunden schrieb logvnbvker:

Why is it considered not found in raid?

need morphine FiR? - tell your friend to bring 5 of them so he can drop them / you can kill him

• Upvote 1

Jonboots_28
17 hours ago, logvnbvker said:

I've noticed that items I pick up off PMCs are not found in raid, which doesn't make any sense considering I killed them in the raid. I would love to sell this items that I found considering I don't use certain guns and ammo I pick up. Why is it considered not found in raid?

I presume it’s so people can’t sell FIR items. 

That’s capitalism for ya. 

BanditMaka

It's so you can't just join some low pop servers separately, enter the same raid and give your friends/customers crap.

souleater146

Honestly this is the worst thing they have implemented in tarkov so far. 

TUALMASOK
1 hour ago, souleater146 said:

It makes sense in regards to stopping RMT.

• Upvote 1

SOVERElGN
Posted (edited)

Why do pickup things in a raid if you dont need them? Just dont do it.

Players aren't supposed to make money so easy to sell anything they find with hyper profit. That makes game not interesting in long term after a wipe. Players get rich very quick and loose a key feature of this game - adapt and survive. If you have enough money for any gear you want - you dont need to adapt, you just go and kill other PMCs, loot their staff, sell it and gain even more money. Repeat.

BSG stated many times - they are against players getting staffed with money. They want us to play hard, with what we found and have or can buy for earned money. The game is meant to be that hard.

Edited by SOVERElGN

Cobain1234
vor 37 Minuten schrieb SOVERElGN:

Why do pickup things in a raid if you dont need them? Just dont do it.

Players aren't supposed to make money so easy to sell anything they find with hyper profit. That makes game not interesting in long term after a wipe. Players get rich very quick and loose a key feature of this game - adapt and survive. If you have enough money for any gear you want - you dont need to adapt, you just go and kill other PMCs, loot their staff, sell it and gain even more money. Repeat.

BSG stated many times - they are against players getting staffed with money. They want us to play hard, with what we found and have or can buy for earned money. The game is meant to be that hard.

If they REALLY wanted that, we wouldnt play that thing that we play today.

They would just remove high level items from all traders and the fleamarket and make us find them.

Obviously... its not gonna happen. This game will never be hard, its made to be a streamers paradise.

SOVERElGN
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cobain1234 said:

If they REALLY wanted that, we wouldnt play that thing that we play today.

They would just remove high level items from all traders and the fleamarket and make us find them.

Obviously... its not gonna happen. This game will never be hard, its made to be a streamers paradise.

Sad to admit but looks like devs watch too much how playerbase reacts on any feature designed to make game harder to play and learn. They should rather ignore anyone and develop the game as its designed in the internal docs standing grounds to its true hardcore nature and features.

Edited by SOVERElGN

sKSp33d
On 8/9/2020 at 4:57 PM, souleater146 said:

unless your a real money customer this is a brilliant answer to the bots in the game, gotta think about it, its not found in raid anyways if a player brings it in, so they are literally keeping up to date with their icons. in raid would simply be scav or looted from caches or loose loot.