Customs car extract bug?

I just want to know more about the car extract on Customs.

Me and two of my buds went into dorms, one got a grenade case from marked room and the other the gold zippo (I got it too) all died to a from a grenade from a two man squad pushing Dorms while we were at the extract with the timer at 0.00 for well over 5-10 seconds after it reached 0.00

Grenade friend says lets go and starts the car extract timer, I dash for my quest item and the both of us meet up at the vehicle. We then both pay for our way out with 20 seconds left on the timer. About 5 seconds left on the extract we all hear movement to the left near dorms and open fire on the two players when they walked next to the wall going to the stairs. We all went through at least 2 mags firing at these two with one dying and the other guy dips back into the trees. A couple seconds later we hear an F1 grenade land at our feet. 

Grenade case friend said the timer went to 0.00 and then disappeared, my timer was gone, but after I died I seen the timer appear with 0.00 and my other friend said he watched the timer reach 0.00 and it stayed at 0.00 for a couple seconds before we heard the nade land by our feet. So what exactly happened and why did we not extract?

• 6 months later...
jPadilla

I have had the same issues yesterday on back to back raids! I tried to extract from the SUV by dorms and timer went way past 0 and nothing. I died twice doing this.

• 2 weeks later...
MrBambusak

Same thing happened to me today. I was doing some quests and looted up I crawled to the car extract. I paid the price and waited about 58 seconds. I heard somebody coming from the right and the timer reached 0 nothing happened and i stayed at the car like a sitting duck. Fortunatelly i killed him and started the timer again, and it again counted down to 0 and I didn't exfil. What is happening?

Gingerdead_Man

I just had this same exact issue happen to me. Just tried to extract on customs paid the money and the extract timer began. I was by myself. Timer ran through, no extract, ok so moved out of and back into extract zone. timer ran through, no extract. I checked my roubles and they were just slowly flashing as though they were being taken but were still in my case. the extract indicator at the top right for Vehicle extract turned to red. I just left and extracted through crossroads, and my roubles were not taken out of my case. Idk what is happening but i hope they fix it soon.

GlomeRoaming
3 hours ago, Gingerdead_Man said:

I just had this same exact issue happen to me. Just tried to extract on customs paid the money and the extract timer began. I was by myself. Timer ran through, no extract, ok so moved out of and back into extract zone. timer ran through, no extract. I checked my roubles and they were just slowly flashing as though they were being taken but were still in my case. the extract indicator at the top right for Vehicle extract turned to red. I just left and extracted through crossroads, and my roubles were not taken out of my case. Idk what is happening but i hope they fix it soon.

I seem to be the only one to provide some insight, maybe just the one who can be bothered replying *shrug*  This seems to be a very old issue or perhaps an old bug resurfaced.

I'm not sure about your situation exactly, but if you had exactly 7k roubles it will fail or has a high chance to. If you have more it works as intended. At least it has for me since finding the lost band aid fix.
Same with woods vehicles, though I've only used bridge extract I believe there is another vehicle extract, both are 3k .. well actually a 3+k.

Edited by GlomeRoaming