What are you suppose to do against a naked mosin man in a bush?

iYeetmeister

iYeetmeister

Getting good is not an answer.
People sit in bushes and 1 shot you with whatever ammo it is. It's impossible to do anything when you have naked people running only mosins and you can't see where they are at.

My last 13 raids have all been ruined by mosins that 1 shot through my level 4 body armor. At this point, its not worth bringing anything in or playing because its gone to losers that sit in bushes and 1 shot anyone who gets close. Literally every death I had today, was mosin. Tired of this poo.

It doesn't help that there are sniper level quests that need to be completed. I've been running the Mosin almost exclusively for the past few days to get past those tasks, I'd rather be running AK's and bringing my assault rifle skill up but the tasks won't allow it.

iYeetmeister
29 minutes ago, Kral said:

It doesn't help that there are sniper level quests that need to be completed. I've been running the Mosin almost exclusively for the past few days to get past those tasks, I'd rather be running AK's and bringing my assault rifle skill up but the tasks won't allow it.

Can't even get into a game without running into one.
Just had a game, killed 5 pmcs with a mosin and got killed by another pmc with a mosin. This is gonna kill the game.

Starioshka

Seriously BSG this is getting sad. All I hear is mosins on every single map and get quickscoped from random bushes every second match.

Lock mosin behind a barter permanently.