Jump to content

Favorite weapons and why?


Recommended Posts

Hello, thought I would start this discussion to see what people's favorite weapons are and why.

Feel free to go in depth about statistics and maybe what ammo you use.

Personally I love the Orsis T-5000, since I have always loved sniping in games.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
-Tkullberg-

M1a with archangel mod and Thermal (😂) Dont hate me :P But any long going scope is fine with me.

In close combat i wanna go like m4 or mp7.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

As standard weapon,i love the FAL all life,coz i love 7x62x51 calibre and 50's battle rifles.

CQB DT MDR .308.

Sniper my choice is the SR-25

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, -Tkullberg- said:

M1a with archangel mod and Thermal (😂) Dont hate me :P But any long going scope is fine with me.

In close combat i wanna go like m4 or mp7.

 

 

Is it just me who hates thermals, like I understand why they are sought after but I hate the application in game, feels to artificial.

Link to post
Share on other sites
BanditMaka

kedr-b, adar, val/vss.

Kedr is so fun and effective, even late into wipe with how relevant leg meta stays, and B variant as a Solo player. To have access to silenced guns so early and consistently, is huge.

Adar is cheap and accurate, available early on but still effective late, basically replaced the Vepr 136 (7.62 ) for me when they added it.

VSS/Val, best sound in game to me, sounds like echoe's of bullets bouncing of the inside of the estate or something. Sexy af, deadly as ever.
Sad to see it over hyped during that last drop season, nice to see the nerfs were purely symbolic. Hopeully the meta chasers move to the RPK or something.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, BanditMaka said:

kedr-b, adar, val/vss.

Kedr is so fun and effective, even late into wipe with how relevant leg meta stays, and B variant as a Solo player. To have access to silenced guns so early and consistently, is huge.

Adar is cheap and accurate, available early on but still effective late, basically replaced the Vepr 136 (7.62 ) for me when they added it.

VSS/Val, best sound in game to me, sounds like echoe's of bullets bouncing of the inside of the estate or something. Sexy af, deadly as ever.
Sad to see it over hyped during that last drop season, nice to see the nerfs were purely symbolic. Hopeully the meta chasers move to the RPK or something.

Agreed with that VSS, Silent but deadly is my style.

Also i really hope that they find a new meta lmao

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Carro_Veloce

VSS for the sound, my ASMR gun

AK74M my ol' reliable, will never not be fun

Vepr Hunter my salt shaker, cry to my M80

M1A is my current fave though, just a pretty lady

But one day Nikita will give me my Aug...

I'll play with her forever, even though my aim is dog

 

Please give me my bullpup baby.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carro_Veloce said:

VSS for the sound, my ASMR gun

AK74M my ol' reliable, will never not be fun

Vepr Hunter my salt shaker, cry to my M80

M1A is my current fave though, just a pretty lady

But one day Nikita will give me my Aug...

I'll play with her forever, even though my aim is dog

 

Please give me my bullpup baby.

VSS is big sound p*rn for me and i haven't seen the Aug ever lmao

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
-Tkullberg-
4 hours ago, KOE-Styx said:

Is it just me who hates thermals, like I understand why they are sought after but I hate the application in game, feels to artificial.

I do understand why people dislike the thermals. They shouldnt work on daytime but its a beta and it will get better nerf.

But i dunno.. It make me feel stealthy and hidden.. But i only do it on night. Like it should be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
BanditMaka
2 hours ago, Carro_Veloce said:

M1A is my current fave though, just a pretty lady

Oh my days how I forget an M1ASass.. Drools 😍

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

AK-74M

I'm sure it'll change over time. 74M is a classic, for now it's my go to. 

As a scav, SKS or Mosin. Especially now that I discovered 'alt' steadies your breathing.

Edited by Ekhagim
Link to post
Share on other sites
KaelTheInvoker

P90, because it's go BRRR and have nice pen. power.

SVDS, because it's semi-auto one-shot gun. 

ADAR/TX-15, because of hitreg in this game, whitch is doesn't work correctly with full auto. And semi-auto is tactical as hell.

M-1, becuse it's beautiful gun. Never placed that ugly top-tier stock, because it's terrible.

AK-74, because it's classic budget assault rifle.

Edited by KaelTheInvoker
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LoginTaken said:

MP-153

 

I am a horrible shot and it shoots fast with a good spread.

 

Even if I die, I die knowing I broke their arms.

I died a little inside when i read that. xD

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KaelTheInvoker said:

P90, because it's go BRRR and have nice pen. power.

SVDS, because it's semi-auto one-shot gun. 

ADAR/TX-15, because of hitreg in this game, whitch is doesn't work correctly with full auto. And semi-auto is tactical as hell.

M-1, becuse it's beautiful gun. Never placed that ugly top-tier stock, because it's terrible.

AK-74, because it's classic budget assault rifle.

"No you cant just make a gun with a 50 rnd mag which is a bull-pup which has to rotate the bullets into the chamber."

HAHA p90 go BRRRRRR

Link to post
Share on other sites
Paescu96

I mostly start the Wipe with Mosins, with the whole Microstrafing it was hart this Wipe. Later i Avoid Boldaction Rifles, there are Battlerifle in same calibers, outperforming them, with a quite similar Pricetag.

When I reach level 10  I buy Vepr 136 from Fence and mod them with parts buyable from Peacekeeper lvl2 and Prapor lvl1.

With 15(Skier lvl2) I start with ADARs, equipped with 2.5x Prism Scopes. I stay at the Adar, field them in the best Configuration I can get with Mods from Traders, later I replace the triggerunit whit the TX-15 ones for its better Stats.

In late game i run the MDR Series sometimes, .223 and .308. They are expensive but very accurate, more important compact makes it a very nice Gun in CQC, walking through Doors without "lifting" the Gun. Only downside it is low rate of fire, but I play semi auto anyway.

 

 

Edited by Paescu96
Link to post
Share on other sites
Carro_Veloce
10 hours ago, KOE-Styx said:

VSS is big sound p*rn for me and i haven't seen the Aug ever lmao

The Aug is planned to be in the game eventually. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Speznat said:

M9A3 because best pistol my opinion

MP5 best submaschine gun

M4 Best rifle

What kinda attachments do u use on the mp5? I've never actually used one lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor einer Stunde schrieb KOE-Styx:

What kinda attachments do u use on the mp5? I've never actually used one lmao

fasten your seatbelt: nothing. even plain ironsight you can dominate the field. but sometimes the Walther MRS reflex sight is best choice for all of the weapon i just love that sight. sometimes the mp5 with a handle is better but i prefer play without cheaper and if you get used to it perfect. problem mp5 is no distance weapon, but in building and stuff king. 

In fact i only play these 3 weapons after i tried all for a few rounds. and better use the AP 6.3 rounds for good penetration most people dotn wear over tier 3/4 so yeah. even if they wear above the 900 firing rat eof the MP can kill someone easy even on higher gear, and often helmets arent hgiher than tier3/4 thats why 9mm rocks. and the rounds are also a littl bit efficent in tier 4 so yeah. https://www.tarkov-helper.com/ammo/9x19mm

M9 low tier equip

MP5 medium

M4 High end gear


here some inspiration the german MP5 rap: 
MP5 jsut german perfect engeneering

 

Edited by Speznat
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...