GaysonBinh

Newest Patch Broke the game for me yet again

GaysonBinh

The technical patch that came out on June 10 2020 broke the game for me yet again. My game runs fine for a while and my ping hovers around 20-80ms, but then out of no where it spikes to 300 and even 600 ping and I d/c. I just died because I got kicked to ping and its ducking absurd. I was running the game perfectly fine before, but it seems that EVERY PATCH breaks something that makes the game unplayable. How am I supposed to play this game? I can't just stare at my stash. Every problem I had before was performance issues which I resolved after making huge compromises, but this I cannot fix. Switching my servers to only those that have very low ping doesn't even work because on a server where I have 14 ping, it jumps to 600 and I get kicked. Can they just stop breaking the game every update?

eldenblaze

You're not alone, a lot of us are facing the same problem after the june 10 Patch, ive stopped playing until they hopefully fix it.