Aytoms

new ping limit goes too far

Aytoms

the new ping limit being at 180ms i really really do believe is a huge hinderance to the game as a whole. 250-300 is where the realm of max ping should ALWAYS be at, because going past that oversteps the bounds and essentially region-locks the game for no real benefit. maybe for some people it's not a problem, but if i'm having troubles playing with my international friends, or having troubles finding matches since i'm playing off-peak hours, i'm now unable to play this game. i understand that this game is in beta, but that really shouldn't mean developers should take this type of action to combat this type of issue.

i do believe the cap needs to be in place, but the lower you go, the worse of an impact it has, and rn its way too far. packet loss kicks already deal with lagswitchers, and if theres an issue with ping this low, its a netcode issue, not a ping issue. i really hope people will at least consider getting the devs to raise the ping limit way back up, since playing it with international friends rn is a dream.

thanks,

aytoms

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 3

Forby

Apparently the ping limit has been lowered further to 150.

After everyone coming out on the forums saying they can't play the game anymore, myself included. They repay us legitimate players by lowering the ping limit so even less people can play the game.

I wouldn't mind if I couldn't play with friends across the world, but it has become an issue when I can't play the game on any server.

Thanks BSG.

• Like 1

htanmsa

No matter how much we complain they don’t care or they think complaining is only short lived and players will forget it in long run.

In anyway right now it sucks because of this ping that truth won’t change

alejj_tc

My pmc is totally unplayable since i keep on having 200+ ping on every raid game keeps on kicking me out even on 80+ping server while im on scav i have 70 ping all raids. 

Tefios

ever since the wipe I've been effectively locked out of EFT. getting kicked out of almost every raid due to high ping when the closest server to me (middle east) is 160+ ping.

I just want to play the game :(

• Like 4

II_Krayzie

Please lower the ping even more. I'm sick of Chinese hackers jumping on Australian Servers. Please region lock. Fk hackers.