spazzino

DO SOMETHING ABOUT AIMBOT AND OTHER CHEAT PLIZ

spazzino

during my last game on reserve me and my team (4 people) died cause of a cheater that shoots us in the (eyes,head) ,all of us, also my team mate that was far away from the others 

IN LESS THAN 1 SEC.

pliz do something about that cheaters (if one person got 4 headshots in 1 sec do vericications)

Jdizzlehd

I believe in-game reporting and mods to review these reports should be top priority in ensuring the best development of this game.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

SOVERElGN
Posted (edited)

Why would fight symptoms if you can threat a desease? Looks like these cheats are based on least but not last built in a public game client functionality. Is that really so hard to implement a patch 100% preventing players getting an access to these features?

Edited by SOVERElGN
  • Like 1

tRexx777

Do somthing!!!! to stop cheaters.... every game on Reser get killed after 3 mins Head, eyes.  ist unplayeble

cheater: ( nanfei520 )

Uncley

Cheating destroys the entire game.

If players get frustrated they will Escape from this game...

• Like 2

Bikiman
Posted (edited)

Hi,

With the new Ping rule (180 ping), I have no choice than playing on Asian server. Now half of my games : I am killed by a cheater with aim bot, wall hack, radar, and/or speed hack.... It s impossible to play in those conditions !!! Please do something against the cheaters on asian servers or allow us to play on other servers ! 

Thanks ! 

Edited by Bikiman