xTICKLEMONSTERx

Cheaters are getting worst..

xTICKLEMONSTERx
Posted (edited)

This is my first time ever writing on a forum but i just need to vent. 

I love Tarkov, this is a one of a kind game that has become the only game i desire to play, at least that was the case up until today. 3 Times today Ive been killed by cheaters. Wall banged by one inside where killa spawns on interchange ( he didn't miss a single shot from the other side of the wall) and twice on shoreline. On shore line it seems to be a situation where one guy sits outside the resort with a radar and tells the other one what rooms to push. Eash time on shoreline i was standing completely still when someone rushes my room out of nowhere while his buddy outside peppers bullets at my through the wall so i cant stand up or fall back towards the balcony. With the new patch its impossible to make any money since Im constantly being screwed over by someone with radar .That's just today. I have been killed in suspicious ways several times over the past few days but today has been the tipping point. No matter how much I love this game hackers have legitimately killed this game for me. I played a lot during the previous wipe and almost never ran into hackers. But now.... the game apparently is a hackers paradise. please BSG fix this problem before they kill your beautiful game.

Pestily mention the idea of having a post game Kill cam so you can see how you were killed After the game is completely over. (meaning after the raid hits 00:00  so you cant cheat and call out where the enemy is on discord)  This obviously wont stop you from getting killed in the raid, but being able to see the legitimacy of your death after the fact would at least give solid proof on a hack being used without the players having to record every single game themselves ( Even if you do record your entire game you are only viewing from your perspective which is useless half the time ) An example of this system in motion would be in League of Legends . When the game is over you are given the option of downloading the replay so you can re watch it, I understand things like this are easier said then done but I don't see the point of focusing on Patches and updates if most of your player base ends up leaving due to hackers  ( not saying that is going to happen but its been bad enough to drive me off so who knows ) 

I imagine this will get lost in the Void with the hundreds of other post complaining about hackers but I had to vent somewhere. Thank you for whoever did take the time to read this, happy hunting and good luck in your raids. God knows you'll need it.    

Edited by xTICKLEMONSTERx
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

ShiroAni

2 days ago Battlestate Games implemented packet encryption to Battle Eye. This, for better or for worse, eliminated almost all radar hacks that were being used in the game. In the past week they've cumulatively banned over 5000 accounts. The cheating is not actually getting worse but much better. The game is in a far better state then it ever has been. Tarkov is not in danger of dying, they recently hit a milestone of over 200,000 active accounts online. The game is only growing and will continue to grow while they keep implementing more and more layers of security to the game such as SMS verification. Killcams will probably never be in Tarkov because you're suppose to be punished for your mistakes. If you get one tapped to your head from another player its usually your own fault or they may have gotten a lucky shot. There isn't a hacker problem, there is a player problem. Everyone is very quick to call hacks when 99% of the time its an error made by the individual themselves. The only reason for a majority of current hackers is due to players purchasing Rubles from RMT traders.

Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion on this subject. I know sometimes dealing with a possible hacker is very frustrating, but BSG has a large majority of their dev team working against them. I'm sorry for the bad experiences you may have dealt with up till now. I wish you much luck in future raids.

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 2

Benjo89
vor 3 Stunden schrieb ShiroAni:

2 days ago Battlestate Games implemented packet encryption to Battle Eye. This, for better or for worse, eliminated almost all radar hacks that were being used in the game

they disabled it right after because it caused some problems for some twitch streamers. makes you wonder if its just that or because they were using radar in the past to create these action packed situations...

There isn't a hacker problem, there is a player problem. Everyone is very quick to call hacks when 99% of the time its an error made by the individual themselves

you write like a hacker, no offense. but there clearly is a cheater problem. its so easy to get some cheats to work and earn real money with it. it baffles me how anyone would pay 150 bucks for a red lab card or even 5 dollars for a factory exit key.

but BSG has a large majority of their dev team working against them.

it feels more like they balance it out. they let the cheaters earn enough with RMT so a ban wont hurt them. when their account gets banned they tell normal players they are fighting cheaters but guess who profits when a cheater buys another account. BSG. and thats why they wont region lock china. its just too much money coming from this cheater circle aka chinese money trap.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

ShiroAni
4 minutes ago, Benjo89 said:

You write like a hacker, no offense. but there clearly is a cheater problem. its so easy to get some cheats to work and earn real money with it. it baffles me how anyone would pay 150 bucks for a red lab card or even 5 dollars for a factory exit key.

Not sure if you misunderstood what I was implying or not. The players buying those items are the problem. Until BSG starts tracking and banning accounts interacting with RMT dealers, the problem will not go away. 

sYs
Posted (edited)

Radars are out of control.

Release encryption then disable it then enable it again. BSG make up your mind. 

Read upon some cheating forums. Radars don't work BSG enable encryption RIP radars.. 3-4 hours later encryption disabled by BSG . ffs

image.png.4c2f6dad534b38c22fc0de1ee789aa63.png

Edited by sYs
  • Like 1

DracoForKing

You can't even play on Customs right now...

sYs
2 minutes ago, DracoForKing said:

You can't even play on Customs right now...

Yup. Hiding behind a rock for 12 minutes - semi afk.  Hear pmc's shooting scavs nearby.

Suddenly two EOD geared boys come and prefire the rock im sitting behind form both sides.  Figures

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Benjo89
vor 33 Minuten schrieb ShiroAni:

Not sure if you misunderstood what I was implying or not. The players buying those items are the problem. Until BSG starts tracking and banning accounts interacting with RMT dealers, the problem will not go away. 

i agree

• Upvote 1

C4N4815

Look at this screenshot xD

Scav player farming factory dont give a fcuk about any dmg he get. he just fine like nothing happend to him run at me and kill me xD

Nice for them they can FIR all players items they found there.

Cheaters vs BSG 1:0

Enjoy GG

BeatOrTrickss

Everyone should start to boycott BSG, they dont give a duck about the state of their game and the cheaters, they only care about marketing and selling more copies, no wonder why they add twitch drops and dont work on the real issues. 

• Upvote 3

xTICKLEMONSTERx
7 hours ago, ShiroAni said:

2 days ago Battlestate Games implemented packet encryption to Battle Eye. This, for better or for worse, eliminated almost all radar hacks that were being used in the game. In the past week they've cumulatively banned over 5000 accounts. The cheating is not actually getting worse but much better. The game is in a far better state then it ever has been. Tarkov is not in danger of dying, they recently hit a milestone of over 200,000 active accounts online. The game is only growing and will continue to grow while they keep implementing more and more layers of security to the game such as SMS verification. Killcams will probably never be in Tarkov because you're suppose to be punished for your mistakes. If you get one tapped to your head from another player its usually your own fault or they may have gotten a lucky shot. There isn't a hacker problem, there is a player problem. Everyone is very quick to call hacks when 99% of the time its an error made by the individual themselves. The only reason for a majority of current hackers is due to players purchasing Rubles from RMT traders.

Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion on this subject. I know sometimes dealing with a possible hacker is very frustrating, but BSG has a large majority of their dev team working against them. I'm sorry for the bad experiences you may have dealt with up till now. I wish you much luck in future raids.

The 99% of the time its an error thing is kind of a stretch. I've been playing for a bit, not a super long time but close to a year. Im not a god teir Chad player but I'm someone who has improved from learning from his mistakes. In these situations I legitimately don't know what I could have done differently. Each time on shoreline I'm looting inside a room when all of a sudden I started getting shot at from someone outside 2 floors below me. I lay down and stay still cause I have a suspicion of what's coming next, next thing you know I hear footsteps charging right to the room im in followed by a bombardment of grenades and bullets from both below and outside the door. The person pushing is always a juice boy who's ready to kill the trapped rat and gobble down the loot. Either Im unlucky and get put into raids with seal team 6 or something else is going on.. again I played A LOT last wipe and rarely had the experience soiled by something suspicious. 

I will make sure to record every raid in OBS from this point forward. If anything suspicious happens I will post it in this forum. I will let you guys judge from my perspective,  maybe its hackers or maybe I'm just a satly boy. Ill let you decide. 

Thank you everyone. 

Zaruke

I was 5 secs in raid and person sprinted to me and headshoted me in 1 shot  through closed metal door on factory. Yeah life is good.  His name was AXWOUND if anybody cares :)

biggied03

Encryption was cracked like a day after it was implemented.  The packet based radar is apparently still functional to an extent.  Let's keep sweeping it under the rug.

• Like 1

oldmanskills

i wont ever reinstall this game

• Like 3

NewmaticWeasel

They allow the packet based radar cos if they didn't then their streamer fanboys wouldn't be able to make this game look fun and draw in poor unsuspecting players that get destroyed left and right. It's just a way to make money and that is all, once the hype slowly starts to fade and the money flow slows they'll pull a DayZ.

• Thanks 1

Kurt59

i dont belive anyone banned.. reinstall.. this game dosent have a future...

Pretzel
10 hours ago, ShiroAni said:

The cheating is not actually getting worse but much better

Have you tried going labs in the last few days? I thank god and the developers that added the option to craft the UHF RFID for Import because loading into labs to try and get is insanity. Cheating forums are replete with hacks on ¨sale¨ that are working as I write this. Sadly, it seems that the Found in Raid and the increased difficulty to get roubles, compared to other wipes, only gets more people into the vicious cycle of RMT and Cheating.

rpiguitarhero

How can Nikita say No to thousands of game copies contributed by cheaters and actually try to stop cheating? Some of them are making so much real money that they can still profit after getting banned everyday, it's win-win for Nikita and cheaters. In fact, cheaters are really happy about the new "found in raid mechanism" because it allows them to dominate flea market price. Meanwhile, Nikita can just pretend to care and be like "Oh I'm making game more hardcore and also banning 10000 chinese players everyday, so praise me" while laughing at the number of sells. 

• Upvote 3

carzo
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, ShiroAni said:

Come to play in Asian servers or check the cheating report thread for videos. I've been finding hackers almost 50% of my raids, to the point where I've started to record every single game.

That said, I'm only reporting videos of the clear hackers with obvious proof, not players which prefire or kill me in fishy ways; because I think they just could've been lucky.

As the guy above me said, this "found in raid" mechanisms ONLY benefit the hackers and HURT the legit players. No hackers do hatchet run, they're not afraid of dying because they can just 180° headshot 5 players in a split second while jumping it sprinting.

We need hardware bans and 2fa.

Edited by carzo

Chamonia

Full of cheaters... Every time i bring good i get killed by a cheater. 10 consecutive shoots in the head threw an altyn good job BSG

• Like 2

BeatOrTrickss

Yeah, before it was mainly on labs, now it's on reserve too, because i believe that cheaters were killing each others, so they kinda moved to reserve too, and i believe that for the same reason, they are moving to interchange and shoreline.

The only safe map were you won't find that much cheaters is customs, because the loot is garbage there, no ledx spawn, almost no bitcoin or graphic cards spawn, and a lot of bambies are questing there with no so much pricy gear. 

I completly stopped trying to finish the quests, it's completly pointless with that new find in raid system, and all those hackers. I've been playing tarkov around 1000 hours, pretty much since the beginning, and i can assure you i havent seen that many cheaters in years ! And now, they are even speedhacking, and even using lag switch, they press a button which make them disconect for a few seconds, which give them time to peek a corner, or open a door and come in a room etc, for like 2-4 seconds, which give them time to wipe you out, and they press it back to get back in, thats why you dont even see them on your screen when you die, like the clip i link here; you can hear the guy running in the elevator stairs, and boom i die instant headshot. Dont tell me it's desync or whatever, from where he was, he has no sight of my head, and it would be impossible to have this reaction time. Oh yeah and his name was something like WWWWWUUWWW typical random account names from hackers.

https://youtu.be/G5Gt3_W4nrI

BeatOrTrickss
14 minutes ago, Xarc said:

@BeatOrTrickss You should post you suspicions only here.

Already did plenty of times ^^ i just wanted to give an exemple on how their hacks works :) 

• Upvote 1

rwan

They basically run labs right now.. i was like "fine ill buy a key, gear up, go in" 100mph guy comes 1 taps me through the eyes from other side of map.. Killallbaby.. gotta love BSG not caring about it.. should remove labs untill they fix it

Zybane
On 6/13/2020 at 11:48 AM, ShiroAni said:

Your logic makes no sense. You say they just banned 5,000 accounts, yet 99% of the time a person dies from no hackers. The math, literally doesn't add up. 

LaMian

The best way is EOD only server.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2