MarshmellowEFT

disconnected due to "due to poor Connection quality"

MarshmellowEFT
Posted (edited)

I live in Brazil and the server here has a very long wait time, I've been waiting around 40 minutes to get into a match, the Miami server has a wait time of less than 1 minute with a ping from 150ms to 170ms, but when I log into North American servers I am constantly kicked due to "poor Connection quality" every 30 seconds, and that irritates me a lot, I think the ping limit needs to be increased to at least 250ms as in every game because with this wait it gets really boring to play, and this game is not very cheap for those types of connection problems.2020-04-18[14-29]_0.1, -9997.5, 0.0_0.2, 0.7, -0.2, 0.7 (0).png

Edited by MarshmellowEFT
  • Upvote 3

TeeMA

I 100% agree with you. Tarkov servers are always going to need work. And i do not know if they implemented this ping restriction recently or not because this used to never happen to me last wipe. But now I am disconnected at least twice per raid. It is also not even that I am playing with super high ping, it is just that my ping will spike from 45 to 200 a few times then I am disconnected. I restart my router and everything just to see if it is entirely on my end. But I continuously am disconnected.

• Upvote 1

MarshmellowEFT

I discovered yesterday that the maximum ping cannot exceed 180ms, if I stay at 181 for 10 seconds I am automatically kicked to "low Connection quality", they need to increase the maximum ping to at least 250ms as quickly as possible. Waiting 40 minutes to enter a match is not an option.

htanmsa

i dont know if its due to update but i cant even play now disconnecting very quickly. i am getting 150-160 ping but i think they reduced even further ping limit when my ping crosses 160 for few seconds it gets disconnected

MarcBorgia

Its been terrible for me just since the last patch. I didnt have a problem before it but since, i get booted once almost every raid.

• Like 1

ahaFishy
Posted (edited)

I'm currently in a Woods Raid and i've been booted about 11 times and still counting.... i dont know what it is but its unplayable for me right now. 

Edited by ahaFishy

EduardoCLJ

I'm in the very same situation here. It had never happened to me before the last wipe (patch 0.12.6). This situation is unbearable, it's simply impossible to play the game. 

brunocasado
Posted (edited)

yeah guys same here. but i choose server below 160 fps but i'm still taking DC. I can't play anymore 

i lost my rigs two times

Edited by brunocasado

Koinonia

The last i heard, they intend to lower the ping limit further. It's intended to keep people from abusing the latency in servers far away. 

brunocasado
1 minute ago, Koinonia said:

The last i heard, they intend to lower the ping limit further. It's intended to keep people from abusing the latency in servers far away. 

Its acceptable play around 160 ms. We in brazil can't wait 10 minutes to play so we need a way to play with NA guys..... Last time i've played ( friday ) i play normally. Today i can't play anymore. Fix that please

ahUO

The current state of ping limitations and servers are pathetic for us south americans. As of right now, the worst part about dying is not loosing your loot, is knowing that will be stuck again for atleast 10min in queue.

MarshmellowEFT
15 minutes ago, ahUO said:

The current state of ping limitations and servers are pathetic for us south americans. As of right now, the worst part about dying is not loosing your loot, is knowing that will be stuck again for atleast 10min in queue.

I agree with you.

brunocasado
Posted (edited)

automatic server selection......  160 ms++   DC.  

Nice

trying to reconnect 

image.png.6d67171c4bbd3db7ce74809038885269.png

Awaiting.....

image.png.d23dcbba46fbda957cf22dd483b40ebb.png

image.png.3ccc53c9b6c27560684e3ea8f05650fd.png

nice

HAHAHAAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA

image.thumb.png.51793bfbf21913deae3d176e0b8ed5b8.png

lost everything. NICE GAME

Edited by brunocasado

DMAN2224

same thing .DUMB Idea to do that .DEVS have to fix their garbage servers first then put that dumb cap. i am on CA servers with 20 png got spikes all the time more then 200 .only this game have that crap thing :(

brunocasado
3 minutes ago, DMAN2224 said:

same thing .DUMB Idea to do that .DEVS have to fix their garbage servers first then put that dumb cap. i am on CA servers with 20 png got spikes all the time more then 200 .only this game have that crap thing :(

sounds like 150ms ping cap is arrived

brunocasado

SaoPaulo server selected 3 minutes queue and nothing. I'm done with that., Good luck to you guys

Fohom

Having the exact same problem here, the São Paulo server with around just 10ms ping takes forever to find a match. So I always played on the Miami server where i have around 150~160ms ping, but lately most of the days I try to play this game I'm constantly having the disconnected due to poor connection quality error. Guess I'm gonna have to sit this one patch out.

WhiteWolfLIT
Posted (edited)

Can no longer play with my friends.. NEAT. Glad We've all spent money on EOD for this.

Edited by WhiteWolfLIT

Straafe
Posted (edited)

This ping limit change is really bad and makes it so a lot of players can't play at all. I hope they change it back or raise it significantly. I am under the ping limit, but the servers seem as laggy as they always are, I don't notice any improvement despite all of these players being forced out of the game. Or was this change supposed to deal with hackers? It seems like that issue is also as bad as ever despite all these innocent players being forced out of the game. Why/how is this an acceptable change?

Edited by Straafe

vinnywow

It is really completely unplayable for me too. I also live in Brazil and it is simply not working. Three times now I was in a raid and got kicked, and the momento I go back, someone is shooting me or I am already dead. I urge BGS to do something about that, because Sao Paulo server is a desert and the nearest one is Miami, which gives me 160+ ping

Fohom

Guys, the São Paulo server finally worked for me today, this morning I was able to find a match in Shoreline in less than 2 minutes!

PAXLOCK

You had friends in the US you played with Tarkov? Well TOO BAD you can't do it anymore, better find new friends, god damn this is stupid, 250 limit or 200 was ok, everyone could play, now it seems half a continent can't plat the game they paid for, good work guys, just keep lowering the ping limit so less people can play, amazing job!

brunocasado
Posted (edited)

brazil can take in average 120-140~ ping on any miami servers. not related with tarkov. But in tarkov miami servers we are getting 150-180 ms.....

this is not normal.....

This cap is ridiculous 

today is better

image.png.f42e3db760eacabde7619ed2d7ef1c4f.png

BUT too much close cap.....

EDIT:

SOMe guys are arguing with me that is because chineses.  Ban chineses.......  or isolate them on your own country.

Edited by brunocasado

brunocasado
Posted (edited)

unplayable..... in game 170 ms DC 

After reconnect i got this

image.png.410e0e6b0e662f6a0d96a949d76aad2e.png

Strange huh?

Edited by brunocasado

the7thcolumn

I am being disconnected with a ping of 180 for 2 replies even though I am a stable 80-110.
Here you can see even the error does not display a offending ping.

2020-06-16[09-42]_0.1, -9997.5, 0.2_0.1, 0.9, 0.5, 0.2 (0).png