MarshmellowEFT

disconnected due to "due to poor Connection quality"

brunocasado
4 minutes ago, the7thcolumn said:

I am being disconnected with a ping of 180 for 2 replies even though I am a stable 80-110.
Here you can see even the error does not display a offending ping.

2020-06-16[09-42]_0.1, -9997.5, 0.2_0.1, 0.9, 0.5, 0.2 (0).png

see my last post. Maybe u got a temporary 150+ ms

image.png

behi09ma
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, brunocasado said:

SOMe guys are arguing with me that is because chineses.  Ban chineses.......  or isolate them on your own country.

yeah  i think chinese are the main reason. btw BSG already region locked them but they use vpns to pass region lock, so by lowering ping limit, they can't play on other servers except their owns. so from now on you can't see a chinese player on na and eu servers.

people were crying for BSG to keep chinese players away from their servers, and BSG did that.

1 hour ago, the7thcolumn said:

I am being disconnected with a ping of 180 for 2 replies even though I am a stable 80-110.
Here you can see even the error does not display a offending ping.

2020-06-16[09-42]_0.1, -9997.5, 0.2_0.1, 0.9, 0.5, 0.2 (0).png

they announced, ping limit is 155+ now.

Edited by behi09ma

brunocasado
1 minute ago, behi09ma said:

yeah  i think chinese are the main reason. btw BSG already region locked them but they use vpns to pass region lock, so by lowering ping limit, they can't play on other servers except their owns. so from now on you can't see a chinese player on na and eu servers.

people were crying for BSG to keep chinese players away from their servers, and BSG did that.

idk i think even in china they are not able to play with less than 200 ms.... 150 ms is too low

Adelbene

I get the whole its to help the chinese players/hackers exploit the game by going to the american servers. But this completely fucks over anyone that lives in SA and wants to play with NA players. I live in Argentina, NONE of my friends are interested in this game here because its either too expensive, too time consuming if you play with the cheapest version, or they dont trust the whole buying through the russian websites. This is a game i loved and even bought the EOD edition back in the last wipe from how much i was playing this game with my friends from US. I NEVER had any players be teleporting around, nor did i teleport around for my friends, so the whole "people go to high ping servers to exploit ping" is bullshit. I get killed more often for having registration issues from ping than the ping helping me out, its a disadvantage to have higher ping, so why would someone intentionally go for it to exploit. I used to always get between 140 and 170 ping and still played smooth as butter. But now i cant even play, so like, if the game is gonna be unplayable because god forbid i was born in Argentina, am i at least gonna get my 140 dollars back? because with how bad the economy is, that poo aint cheap here bud.

• Like 2

darkracer125

they need to remove this cap or this game is doomed.   if i cannot play with my friends anymore.  or have to sit and wait in matching for 20 freaking minutes.   then this game is done, and i won't play another second of it.  

i have friends in usa that i want to play with.  

or atleast show the correct pings in the server browser because dallas was at 140 ping wich should be low enoegh.  but ingame it's 185 AND I GET KICKED.  

darkracer125
On 6/16/2020 at 1:22 AM, Koinonia said:

The last i heard, they intend to lower the ping limit further. It's intended to keep people from abusing the latency in servers far away. 

wich redicullous because high ping is actually a DISatvantage.   

the chinese were simply hacking.  they need to just region lock the chinese and be done with it.  

z_Omni_z

Geographically speaking you're in a tough area. There used to be a Phoenix server that would have worked better for you but that's been gone since this recent wipe. :(

DMAN2224

this is how greedy Nikita fighting cheaters :) welcome to the Russian service :) so now we straggle to play with friends or even solo but cheaters like always 80% in labs and rest 20% on other maps :(  Ping limit is good for his poppets streamers cause playing solo all the time but who cares about us after we paid ? typical Russian service.hope some1 will sue them one day

danpayne

Hello guys, that's true. Since the last update i just can't play anymore, i am also in Brazil, but as far as I can see, it looks like people outside Brazil are facing same issues with beeing kicked caused by low connection. Well. PLEASE DEVS, I dunno why are you using this option, but PLEASE, REMOVE IT or adjust.