TidalWarp

Tarkov Team Finder (Adult Gaming Community)

TidalWarp

Tired of running into raging kids on the official server? duck yeah. Tired of random groups, wondering if they are stealing your poo when you die? duck yeah.
Then what are you guys doing? Join us up at Tarkov Team Finder, we are a NA main server but we have EU regulars that play here as well! Customizable channels through our create a channel bot, lets you customize a lobby to your specific needs. We also have pre-built channels ready to join if you want the EZ Street experience. We have been around for about 5 months now, and we are creeping up on 1000 members. Music bot, active staff members, well moderated channels, no awkward SMUT, no NSFW content ( to an extent )

No need to change your IGN, reset your account, none of that bullshit. No clan tags, get in, collect fat loot and come hang out!

Click this poo -------------->Select your Roles, and GG https://discord.gg/wJwW5CX
XOCpcUL.thumb.jpg.5dc39a772473c6dea59ecb2068e55abf.jpg

• Like 1

Safe_Danger

Hello everyone. Im 27 in the EST timezone. Really chill and have over 400hrs on Tarkov and normally play solo but im bored of never having anyone on my six. I normally play late night. 

• Sad 1

TidalWarp

safe get in here bro! come play with us

On 6/20/2020 at 7:25 PM, Safe_Danger said:

Hello everyone. Im 27 in the EST timezone. Really chill and have over 400hrs on Tarkov and normally play solo but im bored of never having anyone on my six. I normally play late night. 

TidalWarp

we broke 1000 members

TidalWarp

come join bravo!

TidalWarp

ask yourself, what would jesus do? he would click that link up top

TidalWarp

pandemic fat loots

GoldmanR44

Hey I'm new to the game level 5, I got a mic n also 30. Would me being new be an issue?