Arteyy

FPS!

Arteyy
Posted (edited)

I get really low fps while playing. While playing reserve map, I'm getting 34-45 fps while looking at the middle of the map (to be exact at the hermetic doors) from the field.

My specs are:
16 GB ram 2400Mhz

RX 580 8GB

Ryzen 3 2200G

I don't play the game on an SSD, but on a hard drive. If you know what I could do about this, then please help, I would really use your help.

If you have any questions, ask and I'll try to answer them.

Most maps get huge drops and I think it might be my processor.

Edited by Arteyy

Wonster

If you can upgrade your cpu for a ryzen 5 3600 you will get a solid upgrade but if not maybe try to find a guide on youtube to optimize tarkov fps. And try all the setting to see if you can get more fps like for me some setting in Post Fx drop my fps and my gpu heat more.

Arteyy
23 minutes ago, Wonster said:

If you can upgrade your cpu for a ryzen 5 3600 you will get a solid upgrade but if not maybe try to find a guide on youtube to optimize tarkov fps. And try all the setting to see if you can get more fps like for me some setting in Post Fx drop my fps and my gpu heat more.

Thanks dude, gonna try to get myself a ryzen 5 3600.

jimaska

Ryzen 5 1600x 

Rx 5700 xt 8gb ram

Ssd samsung 850 pro

16 gb DDR4 3000 mhz ram

35-45 fps on reserve. 

Have tried everything. Nothing seems to work

Arteyy
On 6/20/2020 at 7:03 PM, jimaska said:

Ryzen 5 1600x 

Rx 5700 xt 8gb ram

Ssd samsung 850 pro

16 gb DDR4 3000 mhz ram

35-45 fps on reserve. 

I'm going to soon sell my old graphics card and buy myself a Ryzen 5 3600. I'll let you guys now what's up after the exchange.

CS_Pokie

As Wonster said upgrading will help a lot. I did myself I upgraded for your exact specs and my game runs pretty well. I recommend putting your game at a lower resolution and attempting that. I used to run at the same specs as you and didn't have many problems with FPS. Lastly, I don't know for sure but maybe clearing your cache will help with some performance? 

jimaska
On 6/21/2020 at 10:42 PM, Arteyy said:

I'm going to soon sell my old graphics card and buy myself a Ryzen 5 3600. I'll let you guys now what's up after the exchange.

Don't spend your money. I have tried with my friends r5 3600 but its all the same.

Although I found a solution that works for me right now 

when I find the post again I will post it here for all of you guys

Pricey_234
Posted (edited)
On 6/20/2020 at 8:03 PM, jimaska said:

Ryzen 5 1600x 

Rx 5700 xt 8gb ram

Ssd samsung 860 evo 

16 gb DDR4 3000 mhz ram

35-45 fps on reserve. 

i have the ryzen 5 3600

Rx 5700 XT 

SSD samsung 860 evo

16GB 2666mhz ram 

I get an average 90-110 FPS on 1440P with texture HIGH.

Edited by Pricey_234

jimaska
On 6/28/2020 at 6:21 PM, Pricey_234 said:

I have tried this guide with no help. It seems that tarkov is a game of server quality. Some games feel smoothh some feel choppy. Personally i am tired of searching a solution especially when there are a l ot of cheaters right now. I am going to wait for the game to become official. 

Pricey_234
7 hours ago, jimaska said:

I have tried this guide with no help. It seems that tarkov is a game of server quality. Some games feel smoothh some feel choppy. Personally i am tired of searching a solution especially when there are a l ot of cheaters right now. I am going to wait for the game to become official. 

Sorry to hear that. what servers are you playing on? i personally havent came across a cheater yet but i have heared many have had problems.

jimaska
On 6/30/2020 at 5:39 PM, Pricey_234 said:

Sorry to hear that. what servers are you playing on? i personally havent came across a cheater yet but i have heared many have had problems.

I have tried all different combinations for servers and now i have set it to auto. Seems the most decent. Although some times not veey often though i have high ping spikes that last a second or two

Pricey_234
9 hours ago, jimaska said:

I have tried all different combinations for servers and now i have set it to auto. Seems the most decent. Although some times not veey often though i have high ping spikes that last a second or two

I play on Europe. after the recent update there have been a few spikes in ping for myself also...doesn't happen much though to be honest. 

jimaska

Ping spikes never was a huge problem for me. But yesterday i had the worst gameplay ever. Game was extemely laggy.  Looting was taking for ever. I found a post were someone suggested to select only servers with lower than 70 ping. So far seems really ok. Will do more testing and post here if necessary

zecaptorrez
On 6/28/2020 at 3:59 PM, Pricey_234 said:

i have the ryzen 5 3600

Rx 5700 XT 

SSD samsung 860 evo

16GB 2666mhz ram 

I get an average 90-110 FPS on 1440P with texture HIGH.

May I ask what GPU drivers version you got? Thanks in advance!

Pricey_234
Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, zecaptorrez said:

May I ask what GPU drivers version you got? Thanks in advance!

i was on 20.5.1 until the recent release of 20.7.2 :)

Untitled.png

Edited by Pricey_234

Crispynutshell_

Your Ram speed is kinda low, but dont worry i got 2400mhz myself :D
Thats true, you should upgrade your Cpu to an Ryzen 5 3600 or higher if you want to and maybe even higher clocked ram like 3000 or 3200mhz.
Also, its good to get a Ram Cleaner like Razer Cortex and set the game to High Priority and start it as Admin, so it can pull way more Resources.
Tarkov is very CPU Intensive so thats why you should get an 6 Core Processor,
My Specs are:
I7 6700 (non K)
16gb ddr4 2400mhz Ram
GTX 1070 TI

It also makes a difference if you installed it on SSD or HDD, or even an M.2 so if you installed it on an M2 you will get less lags and Stutters, because the Graphics and Maps are loading faster.

Arteyy

This thread exploded a bit more than I expected. I have tried a few things that Pricey has gave me.

My RAM is clockable to about 2900 factory set 3200 and 2400, yeah, wrong of me to mix it, but it works! I don't really know why my 2400 can get clocked to 2900 but I will overclock it to about 2700-2800 if possible and not crashing my PC.

Arteyy

I also settled for a Ryzen 5 2600x, but still didn't get it because I can't get money for it now. Think it's gonna be such a huge deal of getting it instead of 3600?