Goochy

Lets talk about survival kits in the game.

Goochy

It would be a cool addition if at the start of each op for you and your squad that you could personalize your own kit ie. 5 inventory items in a kit like IRL compass,map,bandage,morphine,iv,strker.

Europoor
4 hours ago, Goochy said:

It would be a cool addition if at the start of each op for you and your squad that you could personalize your own kit ie. 5 inventory items in a kit like IRL compass,map,bandage,morphine,iv,strker.

turniquet also

• Upvote 1

Goodmydaniel

A machete maybe? For wood bows? Would be epic..

• Upvote 1

TarkovEscaper
10 час назад, Goochy сказал:

What do you mean by that? You will prepare before each raid with certain amount of items and weapons that you have

JTGJackSparrow
11 hours ago, Goochy said:

If you read the FAQ's and watch the video's, it shows how all this works. It's already going to be like this.

Edited by JTGJackSparrow

Goochy

TARKOVESCAPER  its like your personal kit you cant use something like this.

Europoor

How's like humanitarian supplies equipped with either real humanitarian supplies, or supply drop from either of the PMC factions?

Sushi
12 hours ago, TarkovEscaper said:

What do you mean by that? You will prepare before each raid with certain amount of items and weapons that you have

I think OP might mean an actual "Survival Kit" item that doesn't take much space in your inventory, kinda like pocket emergency kits that special forces carry for escape and evasion.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

Goochy
On 2/5/2016 at 4:48 AM, Sushi said:

I think OP might mean an actual "Survival Kit" item that doesn't take much space in your inventory, kinda like pocket emergency kits that special forces carry for escape and evasion.

maxresdefault.jpg

that's exactly what i mean mate.nail on the head!

Samsevo

well you should be able to get standard military combat first aid kits i hope

Elitepwnsface

Might just take my whole cache with me

Alpha-30k

Haha I'm only going to take what I need, but considering the fact that there are so many things that can go wrong with your health, I'm assuming we will be able to use the proper items. If you ever saw the attached photo then you'll see that we will have an array of medical items at our disposal to handle each condition (see upper right of pile).

eft_loot3.jpg.68bf6b7deee1954c2963b389e94f377f.thumb.jpg.e3ded8b1512a5c09a387108829627fc3.jpg

Edited by SilentOption
  • Upvote 1

Scruffy

Can we take condoms with us? Lol

• Upvote 1

Goochy

you should always carry condoms lol

jamesbond1328

Will radiation be a problem in the game? I'm not sure of it but i remember seeing somewhere about the introduction of a geiger counter.