Suggestion For a Raid Boss

American_Gamer

American_Gamer

So my friend and I have been playing and we absolutely love the Scav bosses. However we find their AI and difficulty lacking on their own. Don't Get me wrong their fun however I think they could be more fun. 
So hear me out we add a Raid Boss with the following:
Armor 
- Altyn w/ Visor
- Gen4 Full

Weapons
- AK-74N

-- Completely Decked Out
-- BS ammo

- Saiga 12ga

-- 20 round magazine
-- Tormix Monster Claw
-- AP-20 Slug

AI Movement

Spawns randomly in a room. The boss will not move from that room until it has been triggered with nearby gunfire noise. Upon hearing gunfire the boss breaches the door of the room it is in and proceeds to head in the direction of the gunfire. Upon locating a player the visor on the Altyn lowers and the AI will proceed to rush the player. Usually initiating combat with a stun grenade followed shortly by a lead for a normal grenade. While at mid to long range the AI uses the AK-74N however if a player gets too close it will duck behind cover and swap to the Saiga. Its overall ability to target players borders on AIMBOT. This is intentional as players are not after the boss itself. Instead they are trying to get away. If a player manages to get out of site of the AI it will proceed to call the player a "pussy" and will proceed to go from door to door breaching them looking for the player. The catch being that there are doors that players cannot breach down nor is there any key for however the AI can. The AI also contains the ability to use stims and other medical equipment varying their use dependent on the situation. The AI will be intentionally designed to hunt and absolutely destroy players and provide a difficulty that requires multiple players in order to kill. It would also help to have friendly units in the area with little to no armor however very powerful guns that have great amounts of penetration or damage to tear apart player armor.

Again this is just an idea we'd like to see and I hope the community also finds the idea appealing.