TheCamcorder

Missing Scav box bug

TheCamcorder

Hey so I logged in about an hour ago did a quick scav run and extracted perfectly fine. When trying to put my items away I noticed that the scav junkbox I have had in a mechanism backpack for about a week now has totally disappeared, along with the 5/6 mil worth of loot collected in it from the start of the wipe. It was not anywhere else in my stash or on my PMC, and it wasn't accidentally sold on the flea from a barter trade as I have barter trades off by default. I attempted to drag wires into the backpack slot it would have been in, in case it just wasn't showing up in that instance, but i got an error about moving items shortly after attempting this that reset me back to the "escaped" endgame screen. Trying again resulted in the same error, so i stashed the rest of the items that I could and checked my stash after and it still wasn't there. I restarted the game and still no luck.

I know you are aware of the issue and are attempting fixes now, I would just like to know if it is possible to get the scav box back with its items, or if you would be able to provide some kind of compensation? It's just very disappointing to know that multiple weeks worth of loot and money could all just be down the drain. Thanks for reading and I hope you are able to find a fix soon :)

nof8

Is this the bug that the launcher talks about the missing containers?  I'm looking for this missing container bug they are talking about and can't find it anywhere...lol

Lord_nashdar

im glad im not the only one with an issue relating to a case. I woke up and hoped on to go put items away and organise when i looked for my item case in my mechanism backpack and found no item case and basically the same issue. had some of my best gear in that item case too.

AbsoluteVirus

Same bug my full scav box is gone from stash was in a bookbag everything is still inside. Came back from my overnight shift didn't play any raids collected my drops like normal to see it was gone

DrinkBangsOrDie

This must be a recent bug because just logged in today and had the same issue. Lucky Scav Junkbox completely gone after sitting in my mechanism backpack for a week. Seems like the common denominator is that Mechanism backpack....

tosmin

Hi, 

The same issue here: the Scavbox full with loot was stashed in my Mechanism Bacpack and now it is gone. I opened a Request Ticket to the DEVs. I hope that I will get a fix. Do you guys have any Update on your issues?

Dexplotation

Lost my lucky scav box with all its content as well. I had it stored in a pilgrim backpack.

Jayfosterpro
Posted (edited)

I have the same thing.
i just join 2day and there is no lucky scav box in my piligrim backpack :/

Edited by Jayfosterpro

Lord_nashdar

Just got my items back

Jayfosterpro

i also just got my item back thanks devs

tosmin
Posted (edited)

I got my item back also. Thanks Devs

Edited by tosmin

pwolk50

I also had my backpacks get removed from my inventory as well with a backend error when I tried to move them around... anyone else see that happen related to this bug?

DrinkBangsOrDie

just got mine back as well. Thanks Devs!

Akazar_

I reported this bug on the launcher and waited about half an hour and still haven't gotten my scav back. Have they returned missing containers to everyone? My scav box was just sitting in my pilgrim yesterday checked today, its gone.

Konig87

I'm still Missing my iCase. which had my money case, and med case, along with ALLL my keys...
I then and still have;
0 Rubles, 0 Dollars, 0 Euros
0 Keys
0 Meds

I'm not loading into raid unit I at least get my Rubles back, so I can at least buy.

I wish the Devs would have at least gave a notice before they removed the Cases from Backpacks.

Gingerruska99

I too lost my items case on thursday,asked around twitch chat and some people have gotten them back. is it just luck of the draw?

the MBSS bag my case was in was bugged out so i deleted the bag. have i basically shot myself in the foot by doing that?

enzo--
Posted (edited)

Also happened to me today - I had 4 fully loaded guns in pilgrim and was trying to move the pilgrim to my stash but it would bug out and dissapear. 

In my case I quitted the game, got back in game and it still was there. Repeated the process but again the bug. So basically, I moved the guns to the stash and discard the pilgrim. 

Edited by enzo--

Kadrek

I just my scav junkbox(total stash worth from 83mil to 79mil, not even market prices) aswell right now. I am hugely disappointed at the moment