Escape From Stupid Changes

LorDarcK

Please stop destroying the game as weeks go by! STOP making unreasonable changes to Flea Market and Cases! Some parts of the players, like me, aren't EFT Gods to be able to survive raid one after another! We can't play this game made just for the elites, like top twitch players. You need to start thinking of your hole community, not just Pesilty, and hackers. Don't make our game harder just because of them!EscapeFromStupidChanges.png.3eb54b7befb9205db7f666a94477f0af.png

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

The "funny" thing is, the people who suffer the most because of these FIR-changes are the RMT:ers and cheaters.

Most of the player base benefit from these changes, because it makes it much harder to RMT (which finances cheat creation).

Nobody can make changes to appease everyone.

• Sad 3

Eh, I don't want to sound like I'm complaining.

Only thing that kinda demotivates me from playing is that 10th level needed for the Flea Market. All I want is to be able ot mod my guns w/o having to farm my ass off on Factory on something. Only downside in my pov.

23 hours ago, tobiassolem said:

The "funny" thing is, the people who suffer the most because of these FIR-changes are the RMT:ers and cheaters.

Most of the player base benefit from these changes, because it makes it much harder to RMT (which finances cheat creation).

You are one of the elitists who's ruining this community. OP is obviously one of the people who caused these changes but the case not having items FIR is ruining the game for most players. I used to put high value loot in my Gamma so if I died in the raid I could still use it or sell it and buy mid to high end gear. Since the Changes I can't play the game properly anymore I have to focus on getting loot then surviving, meaning I mostly avoid combat now. I didn't buy tarkov to exit camp or be stuck using low end cheap gear. The FIR changes push people to avoid the PVP aspect.

I really liked the hardcore unforgiving aspects of the tarkov gameplay but this change to the meta has relegated me to being stuck with low end gear. The whole point of containers was to allow people who aren't PVP gods to still leave raids with loot but now it's just an extra back pack and I might as well discard it to save the weight.  An EXP threshold for FIR status would be more sensible and actually push people to enrage in PVP rather than running to the exits. 

I think your arrogant attitude is part of an endemic problem with tarkov, "It's a hardcore game it's meant to be hard". This should mean the gameplay not all the meta mechanics. The people who suffer the most are the normal mid level players who try to engage in combat.I'm amazed you're a so called tarkov "emissar" but you're so disconnected with the normal player base.

В 19.06.2020 в 22:56, tobiassolem сказал:

The "funny" thing is, the people who suffer the most because of these are the RMT:ers and cheaters.

Lol FIR-changes only good for cheaters. Because they kill all player, and keep all loot. And players have no money too play, and they go buy rubles from cheaters.

18 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

Yup, that's me alright. Guilty as charged.

Good job addressing any of the other points in that. Really upholding my faith in the tarkov staff. I see that  the arrogance of the the top Percent of players is a trickle down affect. 

6 minutes ago, nealhor said:

Lol FIR-changes only good for cheaters. Because they kill all player, and keep all loot. And players have no money too play, and they go buy rubles from cheaters.

The RMT-people were selling weapons for 10 million rubles a pop, that was one of their ways of selling rubles for cash. Players who buy rubles are banned, so without customers for RMT - the RMT'ers will have to try and find alternative ways.

There will be more effective ways to get around this in the future, many of these changes are implemented temporarily. But they are indeed effective.

5 minutes ago, protobandit said:

Good job addressing any of the other points in that. Really upholding my faith in the tarkov staff. I see that  the arrogance of the the top Percent of players is a trickle down affect. 

First of all, I'm helping this community for free. I spend a lot of time building the swedish EFT-community, and have been doing so for years. Helping new players, making a platform for this community. That's what I volonteered for.

"Addressing points" from someone that resorts to namecalling, violating forum rules and spreading a generally negative energy, having made his mind up about me and BSG, after only being three days on these forums (on this account at least) seems like a non-productive way to spend my summer vacation.

Yet here I am. Wasting my time. I get that there are people who are negatively impacted by these changes - as I already mentioned, these changes are making it hard on the RMT-people, and it affects their profits, most of them were already getting banned within 24 hours, and now their sources of income are being affected. So these things ARE affecting the community positively.

As I mentioned initially, there are people who understand why these changes were made. Because not changing them, means these guys can continue making money from selling rubles, commit credit card fraud and finance cheat software.

Their methods of "doing this" had to be impeded. Whether some people like it or not.

• Like 1

Name calling? I never called you any names I criticised your behaviour. Your interactions aren't showing you to  be a friendly and welcoming community ambassador. The tone of your post was sanctimonious  your reply to my post was again arrogant. If I've broken any forum rules please do show me which ones  I've broken and I'll avoid doing it in future. You even acknowledge that I'm new to these forums and continue to talk down me and wave your position in the community to prove that your opinion obviously outweighs mine. The reason you're "wasting your time" is because you are actively making new members of the community feel like anyone who hasn't been in the forum very long isn't welcome.

A more productive way to use your time would be to solicit an alternative suggestion from members of the playerbase who aren't necessarily in your social circle or on your gameplay level. Community outreach should be your focus as if you open a dialogue it will be more positive than acting like you're better than people who have genuine issues. If you can take a look at this interaction and say that you genuinely believe that you're creating a welcoming atmosphere on these forums and not belittling other users then I'm shocked.

I have played over 500 hours of tarkov as I genuinely love the game. The only complaint I have is the FIR flea market change which is a meta mechanic that serves to eliminate real money transactions but effectively limits gameplay. It's not my intention to as you said "spread negativity" I think that's a reaction to the negativity I experience coming  from yourself and other members of the tarkov community (especially the dog piling I've seen on the discords). 

On 6/20/2020 at 4:56 AM, tobiassolem said:

Actually,it's a hard thing to carry these FIR out of the games for normal players.It's always easy for cheaters to get these FIR out.