Jump to content
brunocasado

i need explain....

Recommended Posts

brunocasado
Posted (edited)

someone can explain this shi**?

Guy shoot on me at torax:

image.png.7e81bc00843885a38e4def168ee83117.png

 

One shot! a Fu**ing one shot 

( i was vesting armor ) 

 

image.thumb.png.4db8b95b2890704fc262736d6abb3b52.png

image.png.3450b08ecc2e0ce7ef1af311692c4f14.png

 

 

Why the least damaged area is my fkng HEAD?

One shot boom dead.

I can't understand how this game is so trash in terms of damage.

Someone can explain this for me?

I genuinely want to understand this,

Edited by brunocasado

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Speedx

And I have trouble understanding which part is it that you don't understand? The fact that you got oneshot to the chest (thorax)? Or the confusing post raid report? The head has the lowest amount of HP therefore maybe it's just a default least damaged part upon death. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brunocasado
5 minutes ago, Speedx said:

And I have trouble understanding which part is it that you don't understand? The fact that you got oneshot to the chest (thorax)? Or the confusing post raid report? The head has the lowest amount of HP therefore maybe it's just a default least damaged part upon death. 

Why torax damage reflects on head?

And why even vesting an armor, i died with one shot?

btw the armor was 6b2 flora

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SCvTyson
5 minutes ago, brunocasado said:

Why torax damage reflects on head?

And why even vesting an armor, i died with one shot?

btw the armor was 6b2 flora

Least means that out of all your body parts, head was hit the fewest times.

Its the opposite of most.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vindsvept

Because bullets cause shrapnel damage aswell. A vest has a certain chance of stopping a bullet. The higher the level vest, the more chance of stopping it. 7N1's go through level 5 easily, hence you got oneshot through the thorax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyenG

yea bro that armor can only stop like pistol rounds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brunocasado
On 6/19/2020 at 7:31 PM, Vindsvept said:

Because bullets cause shrapnel damage aswell. A vest has a certain chance of stopping a bullet. The higher the level vest, the more chance of stopping it. 7N1's go through level 5 easily, hence you got oneshot through the thorax.

thanks!

On 6/20/2020 at 1:06 AM, RyenG said:

yea bro that armor can only stop like pistol rounds

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brunocasado
3 minutes ago, Wolfsb4ne said:

You should learn ammo type and what they do to armor... your 6B2 armor (Flora) is Tier 2.
https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Ballistics

Thanks bro. Its very useful. I just learned that bullet makes difference. But this table is very precious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfsb4ne
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, brunocasado said:

Thanks bro. Its very useful. I just learned that bullet makes difference. But this table is very precious.

Oh yeah this table is very very precious, I know it from inside out!

Learn also maps/extraction/Spawn of PMC and Scavs (and learn where they probably go) https://www.gamemaps.co.uk/game/tarkov

or this one https://mapgenie.io/tarkov

And armor is also important, I never go lower that Tier 4... Bullet try to also use things that pen tier 4 and you should be on your way to be an Vets on EFT ;)

Edited by Wolfsb4ne
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Niewiarygodny
On 6/19/2020 at 11:28 PM, brunocasado said:

Why torax damage reflects on head?

i will explain a bit more since i think that ppl above me missunderstood one thing u asked.
that "head" icon on your THorax means that that was the "killing blow" the "last shot" which killed you.

example. if someone is shooting only at your right hand (which after 1/2 shoots will be blacked out) and continue shooting at this hand and u eventually die, you will have this "head" icon on that hand, since "last shoot, which killed you hit that specific area"

 

On 6/19/2020 at 11:36 PM, SCvTyson said:

Least means that out of all your body parts, head was hit the fewest times.

No. That "head' icon near thorax means where "last" bullet hit which cause death. Stop missleading ppl, thanks :)
 

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SCvTyson
3 hours ago, Niewiarygodny said:

No. That "head' icon near thorax means where "last" bullet hit which cause death. Stop missleading ppl, thanks :)

Ur talking about 3rd screenshot. Im talking about 2nd. LEAST has only one meaning. Stop accusing people of misleading others and learn to read with understanding or ask questions if you dont understand. Thanks

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MAAAAAAAAAAAAST
Posted (edited)

7n1 45 PEN / 86 Flesh. So yes, you can be one taped.

Sniper cal. BTW.

So no, its not bullshit. Shot this bullet in the chest in real life, he get destroyed.

Edited by MAAAAAAAAAAAAST

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2