Leveling up to 10 is almost impossible for me

GeneralBrus
53 minutes ago, Eisenwanst said:

If you wanna play tarkov, it means you have to invest more time than in other games. I cant compete with players who play 8 houers a day. But i can learn over the Months.

If a casual and a pro both have the same gear, then both have the same chance in combat.

Actually if both of these player groups get the same gear, then the definitions of "Pro" and "casual" wouldn't matter anymore.

The only thing that matters then, is combat skill, and a "Casual" would be someone who loses "fair" fights.

The Armor AND Ammo system in Tarkov only does one thing, it makes sure that a new player can't kill a player with high lvl gear.

The more you take away the new players chances to win a firefight, the more you make the game easy mode for lvl40+

This is a fatal mistake in game design, because that means you'll have to grind yourself upwards to unlock the ammo and armor to even have a chance in pvp. However this very "grind" has nothing to do with skill and is no challenge. Instead what you need to get to this lvl is "knowledge", "Time", and the willingness to do repetitive and tedious quests.

Now some may say that "knowledge" is a skill and in general i would agree, if we consider "map knowledge" and comon fighting sense then sure, this is all part of the tactical gameplay of such game.

HOWEVER the knowledge to get to high lvls is something completely different, because what all the uber pros in this game do, is just simply watching youtube tutorials on how to complete your tasks/where to find what item/what key unlocks which door and so on....And that is something a lot of people are not willing to do. Tarkov itself is not explainig what you need to do, and because these are hidden informations ppl dont proceed.

If at least pvp and pve would give fair amounts of EXP, then we wouldn't have these problems... if at least there would be a different way to unlock higher trader lvls...

To be fair to BSG tho, things will change, main story line is comming so things will improve.

Edited by GeneralBrus
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GymTime

• H4zeMnesia

• Wolfsb4ne

• RemedySeven

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my final post, just uninstalled this game. I don't know why it's changed to level 10 to be able to use flee market, and how they evaluate the result of it. But it's just too hard for me.

I'm sorry that you had such a difficult time getting to 10. If you do come back to the game, let me reassure you by doing tasks given out by the traders with friends helps get really easy exp. Also, l

took me about 70 in game hours, once you hit 10 though it doesnt fix anything you need to be 20 or so to actually start playing the game because ammo is poo till atleast level 3 traders.

H4zeMnesia
3 minutes ago, GeneralBrus said:

To be fair to BSG tho, things will change, main story line is comming so things will improve.

totally agree with your post and you have explain that like a normal human, thans for that.

And yes, if the game is released a day, i'm sure too things will be change, or the studio never make enough money for keeping the game up (and 2 twich drops events in year will not be enough).

Cell101

its really not that hard it used to be lv 15 i believe this is my first wipe of this game and i just done a bunch of missions and got to level 10 easily in like 2 days do Jaegers missions and you get a bunch of exp its hard as duck though.  

On 1/19/2021 at 10:05 AM, H4zeMnesia said:

Listen to me kiddo, i dont know your age and i will not judge you like you do. 

I play one hour max per day at this game, and max 2 on weekend, why? i have a job, i have kids and i build my own house for my family and they'r futur and you come trash talk to me like a street dog, about time and effort? Did you parents teach you respect ?

Who you think you are? just a random guy behind a screen who have too much trust behind his computer.

Respect peoples, respect they'r ideas, stop trolling and talk later.

i will not tell what i think about you, i dont want to be ban.

EDIT :

See in your history post..

"Your issue is not the gear people are rocking, your issue is that you don't have the hours put in into a game that takes ~500-1000h to learn"

I understand what kind of life you have.

I'm actually 32, but nice try

If you play 1 hour max (~2 games? 3-4 if you die under 5 minutes) and max 2h on weekend then no poo you're going to be bad at this game

I am not competing you with your family plans or anything. If anything having multiple responsibilities should give you a vague understanding of how competency is cultivated, and the currency for competency is TIME INVESTED
The fact that you have a family, building your own house, etc. is just an excuse to try to push the devs to cater to your needs
You want the same delicious pie in Tarkov for 1% of the investment i have made. 

Perhaps you should consider playing Minecraft or Fortnite which are a lot more forgiving for someone who only has 9h of gametime per week on videogames?

Then again, 9h per week means that if you stick with the game for 4 years then you can enjoy the Tarkov the same way i have :)

Surely you could reconsider your thoughts and see reason?

On 1/19/2021 at 12:34 PM, viper921 said:

I play guitar, have for years. Practicing guitar doesn't risk me losing the tools to practice guitar, the worst case is I replace a set of strings every so often. A new player "practicing" Tarkov risks them losing the starting money / gear to keep practicing.

Also there are various tiers to guitarists, all the way from garage bands, full time amateur and pro. This is essentially match-making, the band playing at a bar or club isn't competing with the band touring the nation, they are competing with other local bands. Eventually those musicians get better over time and some go pro.

While I wouldn't normally say it, using your logic the people you have replied to have invested a lot more into their grammar skills than you have. Perhaps you should spend some extra time practicing spelling and sentence structure?

Some invest in grammar, some invest in shooting you in Tarkov, the choice is yours

• Sad 1
H4zeMnesia
19 minutes ago, N1mbuZ said:

The fact that you have a family, building your own house, etc. is just an excuse to try to push the devs to cater to your needs

Mine and millions others closed post about that :p...but well, just me or hundreds and hundreds mores is same....or not..

Well "N1mbuZ" in reddit have interesting follows : Games and..... ( | )  (No "peach" icon here sadly..) 

EDIT : Its a joke, i'm not judging your interests buddy 

😎

Edited by H4zeMnesia
12 minutes ago, H4zeMnesia said:

Mine and millions others closed post about that :p...but well, just me or hundreds and hundreds mores is same....or not..

Well "N1mbuZ" in reddit have interesting follows : Games and..... ( | )  (No "peach" icon here sadly..) 

EDIT : Its a joke, i'm not judging your interests buddy 

😎

I've had that nickname since i was 12 and haven't done a single post on Reddit i'm afraid (Now i want to know what my namesake is up to though lol)

Either way you with your not-so-free-time and me with my more-free-time are both doomed to be hunted by teenagers with A LOT MORE time than both of us combined. Should Tarkov gain the attention of the more younger audience then no amount of buffs to earlygame, easier money or items/gear will save you from the brutal reflexes and attention of the younger generations

It is what it is, my only last words would be - Take enjoyment in the difficulty this game provides, there will not be something like this coming for probably a long time

• Like 1
H4zeMnesia

Sorry for you namesake man, but well this is interests like others.... i think... lol 

So glad to have this kind of answer, and we can talk with pleasure in this cool way, yesterday i have play in squad for first time (4), and well, the game is very cool and the difficulty is not the same at all in squad.

For being short for all new players, don't loose too much time in solo to hide your ass, play in squad, mutual cover ass of your squad during loot and F**ck !! The game become so cool...

• 2 weeks later...
DrGeorgie

My first time playing i played like 2 weeks or so and got to level 7, it was so dificult for me so i uninstalled. Since there is new wipe I began playing again like 5 days ago and its been a lot better, Yes i been dying a LOT, but sometimes im killing PMCs and Scavs and getting some quests done and im learning to make money, im about to hit lvl 9 and im already in 850k roubles (i have like 500k in valuable items in my stash that im gonna sell when getting access to the flea market so basically im gonna get my first 1 mil when hitting level 10). This time im progressing twice as fast so its been good.

PD:  dont try to fight a high level CHAD cause apparently 14 CHEAP ROUNDS its not enought to kill him smh.