Harleus

Audio issues

Harleus

I am so tired of these audio errors.. I will hear no gunshots or scav talking for an entire match. My buddy will say he heard snaps of surpressed fire or scav boss or full on gun fight and I hear nothing. This last patch with steam audio (which I am not using as my buddy says its crap and you cannot tell if people are above / below you) is when this issue started.

Nothing on my end has changed. Anyone have the same issue and know of a fix? It doesn't occur every game and does not persist from match to match.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAST

Steam audio or without it is not about Verticality sounds. But, steam audio help you to localise more clearly if a guy is at your right or left. You should use it, its better with it.

Vertical sound is shitty in Tarkov, wait until they improve it

ShiroAni

Are you and your friend using the same in game headsets or different sets? The audio files for each headset are compressed in a different way. You may hear something he doesn't hear and vice versa if you both don't have the same headset. 😅