Auto Staggering ammo in Magazines!

NoOne2You

I would like to see an easier way to stagger rounds in mags. Or at least a way to split a stack into individual rounds. I love to stagger my shotguns with buckshot and slugs. I dont do it as often as I like because its a pain in the ass to split stacks. 

Imagine right clicking a magazine. Then having the ability to 'Stagger Ammo'. A new window opens up with available ammo for the mag. Then being able to check 1,2,3+ different round and it automatically staggers them for you with just a few clicks. You could even have a few different options for ratios.. 2:1,3:1,4:1, 5:3:1 and so on. Like using BS and BT ammo. Every 3 rounds is a BT tracer or every 4. 

This would be an additional feature that would not mess with any game systems. I don't see this hurting anybody. A simple addition to the game. I also don't think this would be terribly hard to implement since it would be mainly a UI addition. And you guys seem really good when it comes to UI changes.

This is just an idea I had in another post. What do you guys think?