SeanSB

can't seem to fins the red rebel ice pick on the flea market

SeanSB

No matter what I do it I cant find the red rebel on the flea market the name doesn't show up in the melee categories and doesn't come up when i search it up pls help  

Sledgestone

That just means that nobody’s selling it right now. Just do the barter instead of you have it unlocked. 

behi09ma
10 hours ago, SeanSB said:

No matter what I do it I cant find the red rebel on the flea market the name doesn't show up in the melee categories and doesn't come up when i search it up pls help  

yeah right now everyone wants one so no one is selling that. btw since you can't sell the bartered items in flea anymore, so you have to sell the one that you have found from shturman or cases, which is rare

Renslayer

Right now it's highly unlikely that many are going to be selling the Red Rebel with the found in raid changes made this patch. It's too uncommon of a drop from Shturman and the weapons cases, and given that you can no longer sell the items that you barter from the traders -- it's just too hard to come by. It's still the best method of extracting from Reserve without having to sacrifice your bag, sound off an alarm for the whole map, or hope that you can get to the train. Best bet is to buy the items that you need for the barter when you get to the required Jaegar loyalty level.