Jump to content
LionMains

Constant Server Disconnection during Awaiting session start.

Recommended Posts

LionMains

I get disconnected when I get in raid, as soon as my character spawns into the raid, I get disconnected, I hear the sound of my weapon being shouldered, and then I get a server connection lost. Before this was happening I was constantly getting "Game aborted, Try reconnect." On every single raid while I was creating loot pools. I've tried a VPN, switching servers in the Tarkov launcher, reinstalling, resetting/restarting my modem, checking driver updates, turning firewall on/off, turning antivirus on/off, and clearing tarkov's cache. My friend does not get disconnected playing on the same server, we have the same internet service provider and live within 10km of eachother, but he has never been disconnected. Tarkov is also the only game where I experience constant disconnections.

I have EFT installed on a SSD


Specs:

RTX 2060

i7-9750H

32GB RAM

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harleus

Happens to me every time EFT server pop is up. Its not my end as I can even ping the east coast and have <100ms pings, but EFT in game shows me jumping up to 150-300ms constantly even though I chose specifically west coast servers (where I live) to try and help combat this issue. Lost another full kit last night (and my first found in raid "roller" watch) due to this issue. I did notice that when this issue happens and I go check the servers list, all servers come up with "timeout" and I cannot choose specific servers, though I am defaulted to the west coast servers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfsb4ne
5 hours ago, LionMains said:

I get disconnected when I get in raid, as soon as my character spawns into the raid, I get disconnected, I hear the sound of my weapon being shouldered, and then I get a server connection lost. Before this was happening I was constantly getting "Game aborted, Try reconnect." On every single raid while I was creating loot pools. I've tried a VPN, switching servers in the Tarkov launcher, reinstalling, resetting/restarting my modem, checking driver updates, turning firewall on/off, turning antivirus on/off, and clearing tarkov's cache. My friend does not get disconnected playing on the same server, we have the same internet service provider and live within 10km of eachother, but he has never been disconnected. Tarkov is also the only game where I experience constant disconnections.

I have EFT installed on a SSD


Specs:

RTX 2060

i7-9750H

32GB RAM

 


 

What is your ping? What type of connection do you have? Do you have it connect with a wiki-router or cable?

The ping limit on servers atm is 155ms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LionMains

I have 60-80 ping to the closest server I could connect to, I use wifi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harleus
14 hours ago, Wolfsb4ne said:

What is your ping? What type of connection do you have? Do you have it connect with a wiki-router or cable?

The ping limit on servers atm is 155ms

The thing is, you have ping from (Player - Tarkov server) and then you have (Player - Same City as server) and the pings are different. On launch screen it shows 30 ping to my closest server, yet in game im constantly at 90-140. I can ping Chicago from California and still be <100ms, but in Tarkov during any kind of high population times I do not get to play as the ping is constantly kicking me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfsb4ne
8 hours ago, LionMains said:

I have 60-80 ping to the closest server I could connect to, I use wifi.

If you use wifi try to use a cable in-place, because wifi isn't stable and sometimes you can spike  over 155 ping and then the server kick you out! I'm pretty sure that it will help you out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Van_Hellspit

I think it got worse towards the end of the loot drop event, when they were testing server load of their servers. For me It got better on the last day and has been better this morning. Has it improved today/onward for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LionMains

Ping on servers is okay now, but instead of getting ping kicked I get disconnected now. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Van_Hellspit
2 hours ago, LionMains said:

Ping on servers is okay now, but instead of getting ping kicked I get disconnected now. :/

Are you playing as a scav or PMC when this happens? Scavs have a current bug which disconnects players who have a remote host service on their PC's not sure if that has been fixed. You working or schooling from home? The software may be kicking you out of game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harleus
10 hours ago, Wolfsb4ne said:

If you use wifi try to use a cable in-place, because wifi isn't stable and sometimes you can spike  over 155 ping and then the server kick you out! I'm pretty sure that it will help you out...

Thank you for trying to help but that is not the issue as I am hardwired. I also work for the ISP I am currently using, I don't believe the problem is on my end. It makes no sense for me to ping multiple cities where servers are located with multiple other sources/programs and get near the same results, but when Tarkov pings the same cities my ping is noticeably higher and according to the in game ping display, jumps around quite significantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LionMains
12 hours ago, Van_Hellspit said:

Are you playing as a scav or PMC when this happens? You working or schooling from home?

 

I'm at home, and disconnection happens on both scav and PMC runs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2