ShiroTenshi

New Cheater Report Support Section

ShiroTenshi

Attention!

Our support has a new category called "Suspicion of using cheats." Now you can complain about a player who, in your opinion, could use cheats.

These complaints will not be used as the only reason for blocking - we will transfer all information to BattlEye to improve the anti-cheat operation.

Bug report count about suspected cheat use is not limited.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

ShiroTenshi

You can follow this small guide on how to report suspected cheaters through the new method:

On the Launcher, click the down arrow under your username, and choose the 'Report Bug' option:

1.png

On the new window that opens, Choose ?suspicion of Using Cheats' as the Category. 

2.png

You will need to fill in the player name and text description of what happened and why you think that player is using cheats. Additional materials like Videos or Screenshots are optional, but do help speed up the process.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

ShiroTenshi
Just now, Xarc said:

@ShiroTenshi Tell them that they need to have the launcher in the memory (not using "quit after launch" option).

They can launch the launcher while still ingame. Doesn't need to be in memory.

Yarbay

Who `voluntarily looks at these 50,000 suspected cases?` Who does this work, i think the devs have better things to do than dealing with fraudsters.

htanmsa
Posted (edited)

Atleast this indicates that ping limit didnt solve the hacker problem yet. They should really try to find some solution to satisfy all players instead of locking us out. For example ping slider where default is 155 and we can increase the ping to match with similar players. In this way everyone will have freedom and play happily. It doesnt effect anyones game experience.

But instead they prioritize this ....

I wonder is it to show us common players that we are preventing hackers in every way (ofcourse by ignoring the minority or maybe many)

Edited by htanmsa

ShiroTenshi
28 minutes ago, Yarbay said:

Who `voluntarily looks at these 50,000 suspected cases?` Who does this work, i think the devs have better things to do than dealing with fraudsters.

Different teams for different jobs, with different skillsets and responsibilities. That is how development works. This system won't be taking time away from the development of the rest of the game, as there already exists a staff dedicated just to support, and they are the ones who will be sorting through these and deciding what an be acted on or not.

zgzxcvbn1995

But at bug report fame, uploading a video is not allowed, the limit of a document is 15mb and obviously a video is much larger than that

Niewiarygodny
5 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Different teams for different jobs, with different skillsets and responsibilities. That is how development works. This system won't be taking time away from the development of the rest of the game, as there already exists a staff dedicated just to support, and they are the ones who will be sorting through these and deciding what an be acted on or not

However bans based on random videos with current condition of EFT is complete joke.
There are too many artifacts happening in EFT during game which only appear on 1 player screen (other players can't see it/game looks diffrent for them etc). No matter how "experiecned" you are, you never know what you see on such video, if it's desync/lag/server lag/glitch/other bug.

I could add tons of situacions where majority of players would agree that those are "cheaters" where in fact they are not chaeters, just 1 thing from above appear over there. So whole "report video thread" is a joke for me.

I just wonder how many mistakes were made over there, just situacion with that streamer who got banned showed/proved that there is huge flaw in the system.

Whats more, i really would like to see policy (i know it's not gonna happen) that if you are banned and you ask for evidence, company must send you such thing. Since msot of bans are being made by scripts/programs i don't think it would be huge problem to create program which would actually sent such proofs.

Am i dreaming? Ye, i know it won't happen. I was personally perm banned on GW2, but i was unabnned just after i sent them e-mai, where they said "it was a mistake". How many mistakes ppl who made/approved manual bans did?
And you can't say "those are experienced ppl, things are being reviewed few times and other crap becasue if there is human factor then there is always place for mistake.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

ShiroTenshi
1 hour ago, Niewiarygodny said:

However bans based on random videos with current condition of EFT is complete joke.

This is an assumption.

No bans take place based only on videos. Videos are used as a method of sorting who needs a deeper lock at by the DEVs/BE.

Just because one streamer got banned and happened to have a video in the megathread where he was being reported doesn't mean that is why it happened. That is the biggest assumption yet, specially when the DEVs have come out and said it wasn't because of the video but because of another error.

Yarbay

I would be interested to know what skills the BE have to check. Is there a spectator mode where you can look over every player currently playing ? Can they enter the names into a monitoring tool that will then report when the players are online and playing in a raid. Can you then observe what they are doing in their view ?

SoupCan
1 hour ago, ShiroTenshi said:

This is an assumption.

No bans take place based only on videos. Videos are used as a method of sorting who needs a deeper lock at by the DEVs/BE.

Just because one streamer got banned and happened to have a video in the megathread where he was being reported doesn't mean that is why it happened. That is the biggest assumption yet, specially when the DEVs have come out and said it wasn't because of the video but because of another error.

Do you have a link to the comment from the developers at all?

ShiroTenshi
21 minutes ago, Yarbay said:

I would be interested to know what skills the BE have to check. Is there a spectator mode where you can look over every player currently playing ? Can they enter the names into a monitoring tool that will then report when the players are online and playing in a raid. Can you then observe what they are doing in their view ?

This is not information that is handed out.

3 minutes ago, SoupCan said:

Do you have a link to the comment from the developers at all?

Nikita Tweak Ban.png

SoupCan
1 minute ago, ShiroTenshi said:

This is not information that is handed out.

Nikita Tweak Ban.png

Thanks ShiroTenshi, appreciate it.

VectorX

Why BGS don't puth patch like this:

Changed:

- To provide cheater who sell rubels other player for real money, we added minimum and maximum price of all items and weapons. Cheaters now can't buy cheap item for many rubels as part of the transaction with other player for real money, it doesn't pay for the buyer. Problem with cheater was resolved.
- If weapons is modded the price will be the sum of all parts counted at the price in dilers
- We added a new anticheats program which he caught the rest of cheates

This never been becouse BGS lost income from new accound created by cheater what was propably most part of his profits...

behi09ma
32 minutes ago, VectorX said:

Why BGS don't puth patch like this:

Changed:

- To provide cheater who sell rubels other player for real money, we added minimum and maximum price of all items and weapons. Cheaters now can't buy cheap item for many rubels as part of the transaction with other player for real money, it doesn't pay for the buyer. Problem with cheater was resolved.
- If weapons is modded the price will be the sum of all parts counted at the price in dilers
- We added a new anticheats program which he caught the rest of cheates

This never been becouse BGS lost income from new accound created by cheater what was propably most part of his profits...

wish everything was that easy that you say!!!!

Niewiarygodny
On 6/22/2020 at 11:51 PM, ShiroTenshi said:

This is an assumption.

Ofc it is assumption.
And BSG/You can claim whatever you want, people are not blindly beliving you.
Just look at what BSG "claimed" in the past.

Devs said a lot of things through EFT development.
EFT suppose to be released in 2Q of 2016.
Many things were suppose to appear tons of time ago.
Since 2016 BSG is "preparing" servers for "Open Beta", but they still have problems with regular players.
We fixed x thing, when they didn't.
etc.

On 6/22/2020 at 11:51 PM, ShiroTenshi said:

Just because one streamer got banned and happened to have a video in the megathread

Nah no, thats the diffrence. 
We all know about that situacion BECAUSE it happened to streamer.
If that would happen (most likely it did happen, or similar things, unfair bans etc, since as i said, if there is human factory - there is place for errors) to normal player, we never would hear about it. 

Maybe we would see a thread on forum "i was banned for nothing, pls help" and ppl would reply "Ofc you were cheating! Get lost!"
and support would answer (if it would answer) "You were banned for cheating" and close support ticket.

What i am trying to say. BSg can claim whatever they want, but if someone belives that "it was the only error they made" "they never banned a person who wasn't actually cheating" "Ppl who were checking cheaters before did 0 mistakes" "ofc you would hear about this situacion if it would happen to normal players, not streamer, and he would be also unbanned, whats more he would be also treated same as streamers" etc. Sure, you can belive in what you want but lets be real :).

Ofc we can (and most likely will) disagree, i was on other side, i know how it looks like. Maybe BSG is diffrent, "maybe".
Cheers!

DanloJr

this seems like a way to disown the fact there are cheaters - but thanks for trying

Stalk3r_Ger

Is there any possibility to report Users with rassism Nicknames?

In  The Screenshot is a Player who killed me.

I have really no Problem with the Kill but Nicknames like this are in my opinion not OK.

Thorning
On 6/29/2020 at 12:34 PM, stant0s said:

yeah also getting killed in wierd ways when having certain items on me, pretty sure there is some way they can see what you carry

• Like 1

NEArvy_REAper

Is it just me, or is it humorous that people are bashing a system that got implemented because most of the player base complains about the Cheaters and how rampant they are in the game..... Like seriously? This is what you come to complain about? I have taken a much needed break from this game.... Because of the Cheaters. And honestly something like this gives me a little more will to come back to playing it again, But not if the community is going to throw temper tantrums over something like this. 

DissAbledGamer
Posted (edited)

New maintenance for anti cheat please, the flying speedsters that seem to be unkillable are back already T.T it was so f'ing nice while it lasted. 

Edited by DissAbledGamer

aveowp

I think it would be easier if the game itself had the option to save / record the last ESCAPE automatically just like it is a certain tank game. Option to enable or disable recording of the last rally, or for example the last 10.
The player would have very easy access to add a video for your team who would verify it quickly and efficiently, it would be easier for players.

PARKKHALIFA

IN ASIA SERVER HACK ALL TIME

ESCAPE FROM CHEATING

PyroYoda
8 minutes ago, Xarc said:

You don't have to start record every raid.

Using ShadowPlay (Geforce Experience) it gives you the possibility to record every shady behavior from the past (1, 2, 3, n minutes) with just a combination of keys.

You don't have to panic and rush to hit the combination before showing your opponent name.

You don't have to edit, just upload it to YouTube or whatever and link it to the report.

Oh, so record the last 10 mins option one? I just like to cut shorter for them so they don't have to waste time watching me running.

12 minutes ago, Xarc said:

You don't have to start record every raid.

Using ShadowPlay (Geforce Experience) it gives you the possibility to record every shady behavior from the past (1, 2, 3, n minutes) with just a combination of keys.

You don't have to panic and rush to hit the combination before showing your opponent name.

You don't have to edit, just upload it to YouTube or whatever and link it to the report.

I don't know how to set them up on my binds. wait I will find out.

• Like 1

PyroYoda
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Xarc said:

10 minutes are a little exaggerated ... try under 5 minutes. You can adjust the record time according to your needs.

Okay, I have changed it to 5 mins.

Edited by PyroYoda