BroodPapa

NEW META

BroodPapa

Spawn, hit the dirt, fight for your right to raid eh?
ESP players; Spawn Rushing and General Disregard for any Immersion or the Enjoyment of all.

Why on earth does insertion have to be so ducking HOTimage.thumb.png.e8fd5178d943ad79866f2d85f5d9813d.png

schubbey
vor 10 Minuten schrieb BroodPapa:

Spawn, hit the dirt, fight for your right to raid eh?
ESP players; Spawn Rushing and General Disregard for any Immersion or the Enjoyment of all.

Why on earth does insertion have to be so ducking HOTimage.thumb.png.e8fd5178d943ad79866f2d85f5d9813d.png

no clue what you want to tell

shakadalak
9 hours ago, schubbey said:

no clue what you want to tell

I think he means as soon as you spawn in, people like to go spawn kill instead of actually playing the game. They want to eliminate the players in the first few minutes. This is frustrating for me also but unavoidable with the current mechanics in the game and most other games like Hunt Showdown.

Sometimes I hide for a minute to let people do their thing so i don't get spawn camped.

BroodPapa
Posted (edited)

People are playing like scavs and pmcs in the zone had nine lives++++ and couldn't be held accountable for any of their actions.
REP in the game is currently locking vendor selection out to incite progression;
But what if your free firing everything that moved actually raised your heat; ultimately angering some faction thus halting the idea of working together;
social credit system;
market & vendor lockouts;
insertion times and locations
Faction Locked Extracts & In Raid Safehouses

Iunno; EFT isn't tickling a certain cord I was expecting from it.

Edited by BroodPapa
  • Confused 1

schubbey
vor 15 Stunden schrieb shakadalak:

I think he means as soon as you spawn in, people like to go spawn kill instead of actually playing the game. They want to eliminate the players in the first few minutes. This is frustrating for me also but unavoidable with the current mechanics in the game and most other games like Hunt Showdown.

i see, yeah spawns are badly close to each other on a lot of maps, but you cant make those spawns completely random or some people will end up having even better ways to farm while others wont even see a scav, at the same time you cant make spawns the same or it will be boring, also the map system in the past didnt work because everyone selected the same spawns...

i remember customs beeing so small, you had to fight 2 teams near new gas all the time, every raid we selected the position under the sniper scav tower near the hole in the wall, one team to the left the other from the hole...everyone trying to rush new gas for the juicy roubles (there was a lot of roubles inside the cashiers)

comparing to good ol times its way better already, new map reworks coming soon (customs will be the next even before streets of tarkov release they said) - once they have really big maps it will work out :)

BroodPapa

Anybody play sea of thieves?
How often do instruments come out; y'know.

I might not open fire on the unarmed scav carrying a guitar.

Get the press faction involved!

BroodPapa
Posted (edited)

Escape from Tarkov?

The reality of it is LIVING in Tarkov
How does it feel to be part of an exclusion zone; scarcity doesn't hit home as is.

Edited by BroodPapa

BanditMaka
15 hours ago, shakadalak said:

I think he means as soon as you spawn in, people like to go spawn kill instead of actually playing the game. They want to eliminate the players in the first few minutes.

How can you play the game without killing the people that spawn closest to you? Creep around, or get shot in the back?
I don't like the current spawn situation, but it is the game, and the meta way to play it is to eliminate the threats closest to you while you still know where they are.

I think a bigger problem is people spawning in late, as that compounded with spawn rushing can leave for a really bad experience.
If we ever get open world maybe this won't be as big an issue, or maybe it'll be worse depending on how it works.

afgan_

Somehow, I cannot see how it could work differently. The biggest threat in the map always going to be other PMC. As such if you have spaws close together like in Factory the first priority is to secure spawn... this means killing other spawn. It would be stupid not to take opportunity to kill PMC whilst you know where they are, above that some player may have specific missions like "kill PMC with Mosin from less than 15M" - so they may actually be playing "for objective". It would be stupid to let the other PMC to leave and go somewhere to hide and then get tapped in the head through some hole or in the back. 36s is plenty of time in factory, at times I could do 3 kills under a minute.... or die trying.

GeneralBrus

-Bigger maps,

-less players,

-randomized spawn system,

-loot spread across the entire map instead of a big central loot blob, so that you can also make ppl spawn in the middle of the map,

-Or maybe even spawning without stamina.

Or we might as well adapt, learn to play and start spawnrushing and do extract camping as well because only noobs complain, real men play the game no matter how bad it might be. Kappa lol

Barangolo
1 hour ago, GeneralBrus said:

-Bigger maps,

-less players,

-randomized spawn system,

-loot spread across the entire map instead of a big central loot blob, so that you can also make ppl spawn in the middle of the map,

-Or maybe even spawning without stamina.

All of the above :)

The issue on bigger maps and less players is both technical and commercial however: if the devs are not willing to create matchmaking or separate solo/squad servers for fear of dispersion of the community, these mechanics will fragment the playerbase even more and I presume overload servers even more due to map sizes/complexity. Slim chance they take that risk.

The dynamic loot spread is the one that would make a lot of sense though and they even confirmed it will come, I don't get why they haven't introduced it yet. It would be a gamechanger.