DeadBeam

Unable to load the file "ConsistencyInfo"

DeadBeam

Hello fellow Escapers,

For the past year I've been experiencing a bug with my Battlestategames launcher and I'm pretty sure this is causing me to DC more than average players.

The error started popping up when I downloaded a new patch, I can't remember which patch but it was in .11 (I think). The error says (pictures in attachment):

"Unable to load the file "ConsistencyInfo" The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host".

The error basically pops up whenever I start the launcher and click the "Play" button. When I click "Retry" the message pops up again, when I click "Cancel" or the "X" button, the game starts. Whenever there is a new update that needs to be downloaded through the launcher this error pops up too but now it makes the update unavailable. In this case I have to restart the launcher a couple times and after a while the update begins. I'm still getting a lot of DC's in-game, a lot more than average users, sometimes two or three times / raid. I'm starting to think that these bugs have a connection.

I already created a couple of tickets about this issue but unfortunately the dev's are not able to help me since they don't know what could cause the issue. I've tried everything up to the point of formatting my computer completely. I also ran some tests to see if my internet connection might cut out from time to time but there was never one package lost in my report. Escape from Tarkov is also the only app that is experiencing an issue.

I know some people are experiencing the same problem as me and it can't seem to get fixed. If you have any idea of things I might try to get rid of the error, please leave them below.

Thanks in advance!

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Usman_115

Hey , i have started to face this issue as well thia past week. Have tried everything but doesn't seems to download the update. Can this be an issue with our isp ? 

soldierdog

Suffering the same problem. What I did notice that these problems only occur when using wifi. I got a laptop, whenever there is an update I just plug in the internet cable besides the router and everything is fine, no error. So I'm starting to believe that it's something in the router.

DeadBeam
13 hours ago, Usman_115 said:

Hey , i have started to face this issue as well thia past week. Have tried everything but doesn't seems to download the update. Can this be an issue with our isp ? 

I have a couple of friends with the same ISP that are not having any troubles. It might have something to do with this though, not sure.

11 hours ago, soldierdog said:

Suffering the same problem. What I did notice that these problems only occur when using wifi. I got a laptop, whenever there is an update I just plug in the internet cable besides the router and everything is fine, no error. So I'm starting to believe that it's something in the router.

I always use a cable and still get the errors. BSG told me to try Wifi but this also gave the same problem.

clamlips76

I just started receiving this error today after a forced patch update. Anyone figure out a work around? i filed the error/bur report. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and clearing cache still unable to play. Frustrating!

rGb_PoTaTo

just press cancel and it works anyway, or if you press retry 3-5 times it should work, always does for me