Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Caster89Actual

Handgun case has graphical issue

Recommended Posts

Caster89Actual

Was fine last night then the "patch" hit and it looks like this.

2020-06-22[10-55] (0).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Billy_Bo_Bob

meh...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caster89Actual
10 hours ago, Billy_Bo_Bob said:

meh...

 

What are you mehing about? Does this graphical error not affect you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfsb4ne
1 hour ago, Caster89Actual said:

What are you mehing about? Does this graphical error not affect you?

I don't have this problem and don't thing that anyone else have it... you see that no1 response to your topic and that the problem isn't the game but more your hardware. Are your drivers up to date?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caster89Actual

Yes all of my drivers are up to date. Next I’ll try reinstalling the patch.

also I wouldn’t put the lack of reply’s on people not having this problem and more of how small this community is and how a smaller portion of that even use the forums and an even smaller portion of that care enough to reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfsb4ne
2 hours ago, Caster89Actual said:

Yes all of my drivers are up to date. Next I’ll try reinstalling the patch.

also I wouldn’t put the lack of reply’s on people not having this problem and more of how small this community is and how a smaller portion of that even use the forums and an even smaller portion of that care enough to reply

Small community? Yeah like with the change of Private Clinic Reward quest, it didn't take 24 hours before they change it back like how it was... All people whining about here on this forum and on reddit...  Mate the community isn't small...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caster89Actual
2 hours ago, Wolfsb4ne said:

Small community? Yeah like with the change of Private Clinic Reward quest, it didn't take 24 hours before they change it back like how it was... All people whining about here on this forum and on reddit...  Mate the community isn't small...

Compared to other online FPS games? I suppose if you compare it to a game lite Titanfall 1&2 yeah it’s a big community. In the grand scale of things though this games community is rather small.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfsb4ne
7 hours ago, Caster89Actual said:

Compared to other online FPS games? I suppose if you compare it to a game lite Titanfall 1&2 yeah it’s a big community. In the grand scale of things though this games community is rather small.

 

44936c4909a9a0ba9667379f2069b8de.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caster89Actual
21 hours ago, Wolfsb4ne said:

 

44936c4909a9a0ba9667379f2069b8de.png

Wow. . . .a whole 20k people. . . . Never mind this community IS smaller than I thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2